• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What have you Ordered Lately ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Deal extreme is slow..because they are overseas i think ? I ordered batteries from them this week as well....

Maybe you should hike yourself to wally world and get some cheap batteries just to try it out ? I think they carry just the regular batteries dont they ? or maybe radio shack? Dont get rechargables unless you just wanna have extras..just get the regular cheap ones until the others come in .

I ordered a Silver Bullet yesterday...and another juice Box...hahaha...Thats the END of my mod's to buy...Done..Finished...unless something comes out similiar or better than the juicebox.

Besides..got my taxes today for my property...gonna be having to pay that..and it quite wipes me out for awhile.

Still no sign of my batteries for my GLV... DealExtreme says they shipped 10 days ago! getting antsy here! Hate to order more, guess I'll keep sweating!

BTW Clumsy, just noticed your sig line, reminds me of an old proverb- "Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a night. SET a man on fire and he will be warm the rest of his life!"

RIMP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Deal extreme is slow..because they are overseas i think ? I ordered batteries from them this week as well....

Maybe you should hike yourself to wally world and get some cheap batteries just to try it out ? I think they carry just the regular batteries dont they ? or maybe radio shack? Dont get rechargables unless you just wanna have extras..just get the regular cheap ones until the others come in .

I ordered a Silver Bullet yesterday...and another Juice Box...hahaha...Thats the END of my mod's to buy...Done..Finished...unless something comes out similiar or better than the juicebox.

Besides..got my taxes today for my property...gonna be having to pay that..and it quite wipes me out for awhile.

I saw you in the classifieds:w00t:
RIMP:evil:

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
lollllllllllllllllll....i got redhots and sleepy time / blueberry lung from laurie....im so embarrassed..hahahah...CAUGHT me...

Honestly...thats all i can afford to purchase for awhile !!

Hey...send me your addy on pm..i forgot it...i have it somewhere in these 800 pms i have...lol...I gotta ship you that Caramel Apple...

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
Maybe I'm being naive, but I'm still looking for the 'one mod to rule them all'. I was thinking that the juice box, with its bullet proof atty, all day vaping juice bottle and battery would be it. Maybe another hv mod for a backup, just in case the jb has to go back for any reason for repair.

I'm just wondering why anyone would look at getting another PV after having a juicebox? Is it just an obsessive thing, or is there something else?

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
2000 ml of unflavored 60mg juice.... should last a few years or more. Lol

You are my new hero. I thought I had a lot of juice. If I cut everything I have the way I should I would have over 4000 ml. I am grounded from buying more juice,lol

NOTHING!

Actually some liquid from dinosaurvapor. I post here, however, because I just finished a terrifying spreadsheet covering what I think is all I've spent since Halloween.

I'm only barely edging out the "money saved by quitting" calculators floating around so far.

Of course, once there's more of a buffer, I intend to ruin it with one of those fancy RY pipes.
I have no idea when I'm going to break even. I'm afraid to look,lol

You all make me feel like an amateur! I thought I had a lot of stuff but you all are way ahead of me. Guess I need to get busy ordering,lol

Right now I have ordered, a couple of 302 attys for the Joye Stick, a couple of batts for the 401 and the 901, some cartos, a USB hub that plugs into an outlet so I don't have the passthrus running off my computer. I already have one but you always need a backup (at least that's how I keep justifying it to myself,lol) I don't have any juice ordered right now but that could change at any time,lol

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Maybe I'm being naive, but I'm still looking for the 'one mod to rule them all'. I was thinking that the juice box, with its bullet proof atty, all day vaping juice bottle and battery would be it. Maybe another hv mod for a backup, just in case the jb has to go back for any reason for repair.

I'm just wondering why anyone would look at getting another PV after having a juicebox? Is it just an obsessive thing, or is there something else?

The juicebox is definately my favorite...and i have another on order. I only use the juice box with one flavor...i only have one bottle with it...so im gonna order 2 more bottles with the 2nd one...After that..i probably wont need another device. I do love the Silver Bullet and Lil Chuck with cartomizers....

I own different ones because I want too...and because i use each device for a particular flavor. I find vaping one flavor consistant, burns me out on that flavor...so i have to switch around between the 6 flavors that i currently vape.

After getting the 2nd juicebox..i wouldnt need the rest..but i actually love the other 2 ...they run a 2nd and 3rd place to the juice box.

I may eventually sell one or the other after i receive the juice box...who knows....

This is an obsession btw...i admit that....But...after getting the Silver Bullet and my 2nd juice box....along with the juice box i currently have and the lil chuck....i honestly dont see myself buying another. I'm done, as far as that goes..unless something comes along better than the juice box.

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
The juicebox is definately my favorite...and i have another on order. I only use the juice box with one flavor...i only have one bottle with it...so im gonna order 2 more bottles with the 2nd one...After that..i probably wont need another device. I do love the Silver Bullet and Lil Chuck with cartomizers....

I own different ones because I want too...and because i use each device for a particular flavor. I find vaping one flavor consistant, burns me out on that flavor...so i have to switch around between the 6 flavors that i currently vape.

After getting the 2nd juicebox..i wouldnt need the rest..but i actually love the other 2 ...they run a 2nd and 3rd place to the juice box.

I may eventually sell one or the other after i receive the juice box...who knows....

This is an obsession btw...i admit that....But...after getting the Silver Bullet and my 2nd juice box....along with the juice box i currently have and the lil chuck....i honestly dont see myself buying another. I'm done, as far as that goes..unless something comes along better than the juice box.

Okay, I hear what you're saying. But can't you squirt a little bit of a different flavor into the top of the JB and not have them mingle? That's one of the many features about it that intrigues me. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like you're saying that the jb can be the 'one mod to rule them all'?

rejoice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
USA KY
I ordered me 50 blanks cartomizers. Some juice from Ms T. Strawberry Cheesecake,Caramel Coffee with whip cream,Chocolate Brownies,Butterscotch Pudding,Cinnamon Danish Banana Coffee,Bananas Fosters Coffee got three bottles of this,Peanut Butter Banana Strawberry, and pecan pie. Waiting on my new Tasty Vapor liquids. Puresmoker sent me a new switch for the V2 and so far it it working great. It was hitting and missing alot and I could not stand that. Order me a new Kindle skin for my Kindle. The other one was too dark for me.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Okay, I hear what you're saying. But can't you squirt a little bit of a different flavor into the top of the JB and not have them mingle? That's one of the many features about it that intrigues me. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like you're saying that the jb can be the 'one mod to rule them all'?

Yep..you could do that. I just dont like carrying around a lot of bottles...Id just prefer taking the juice box and 2 cartomizers with me along with either the silver bullet or the chuck. Which is what i do everyday while working..i take the above along with an extra battery.. Thats it.

highping

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Columbus, OH
OK, I am a PV addict...over $2000.00 since last April here's my list

Hmmm, I've spent about $3200 since August, but I don't have as many mods as you.:( But I do have 3 chucks, JB on order, and about every stock model ever made.
And I think with about a dozen more bottles of juice I will have tried every flavor made by every supplier in the US. I might be exagerating that one a tad, but my fridge sure looks like it. (I lost count at about 150 bottles).
And I also spent about 300 bucks at e-liquid.cn on a couple dozen 510 attys for me and a dozen 510 kits to give out to smokers that either couldn't afford to get started or (believe it or not) don't use the interwebs. So I don't know if that 300 counts.

So, according to my little quit-o-meter I'm at about double what I would have spent on smokes. But I've had a lot more fun with vaping. Smoking was never much of a hobby.

Oh yeah and in sticking with the OP...I have a JB on order and no idea what juices are going to show up in the mail this week. I don't even keep track of those anymore, so it's always a nice little surprise when the mail comes.:p

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
You got it, congrats! They really are wonderful, huh?

Yeah..i ordered on Friday I think ? Got it on Monday ? Wow..i was amazed it was in the mailbox. This thing is beautiful. I got the black silver bullet.

It has definately moved up into my number 2 position...flying by the chuck.

I may end up giving the Lil Chuck to my daughter in law....and just having the Juice Box and this Silver Bullet. I can carry cartomizers around for the Silver Bullet...and the Juice box always carrys my favorite peppermint mixture....I think im set to go !!

The 3.7 v in this Silver Bullet is much more vape than in my other devices...I wonder why that is ? ITs the same flipping battery...

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
How is everyone ?

Have to share my daily story here...

Yesterday I went to the Dollar Tree, i usually buy the dogs toys there..can't beat the price for something that is bound to be destroyed anyway.

So..i got Melvin about 4 chewy toys, one for a baby, one is a rubber throwing thingy and 2 other toys that werent meant for dogs....I got bessie one soft stuffed animal, a duck.

Ok..these dogs love that damn duck. They sneak it away from eachother. Melvin has already chewed its eyes off, Bessie carrys it around by the leg...

I'm gonna have to go back there and get another damn duck.

They have paid no attention to the other 3 toys...

And this site is causing me to have a mini stroke...its slow today !!

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
How is everyone ?

Have to share my daily story here...

Yesterday I went to the Dollar Tree, i usually buy the dogs toys there..can't beat the price for something that is bound to be destroyed anyway.

So..i got Melvin about 4 chewy toys, one for a baby, one is a rubber throwing thingy and 2 other toys that werent meant for dogs....I got bessie one soft stuffed animal, a duck.

Ok..these dogs love that damn duck. They sneak it away from eachother. Melvin has already chewed its eyes off, Bessie carrys it around by the leg...

I'm gonna have to go back there and get another damn duck.

They have paid no attention to the other 3 toys...

And this site is causing me to have a mini stroke...its slow today !!

Reminds me of that movie Click with Adam Sandler, lmao

I have been bad and ordered more cartos from V4L. I swear that place is going to get me in so much trouble. I haven't even gotten the order yet and I have my cart full of what I want to order the mext time. The Hubby is so going to kill me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread