• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What have you Ordered Lately ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
I havent ordered anything in the past two days....wooohooo...Of course..ive been working 12 hour shifts..hahaha

It's bad when you have to work to keep from ordering,lol I was hurting a lot today so I didn't do any shopping but I do have four packs of cartos coming from V4L and some batteries and adapters coming from Heaven Gifts. I have to stop this,lol Hubby asked what I wanted for Valentine's day. Bet you can't guess what I asked for :)

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Seeing as how I was the last one to post on this thread and now I'm posting again, I think I just might have a PV shopping addiction, but just a small one mind you. I ordered from V4L again last night, 5 packs of carts, various flavors. I mean come on, they are having a 20% off sale. What's a girl to do? Today I sold a couple of bottles of juice that I didn't really care for and a brass Super T Tip that I didn't really like using. Guess what I did with the money...bet you can't guess. Ok, since you can't figure it out I went shopping! SURPRISE!!!! I bought a few 5ml bottles to refill some of the cartos and of course bought a few more flavors of cartos. Now I need to go and buy a bigger box to keep said cartos in. My whole organization system is all messed up now.

Damn sales.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
I ordered some juices from V4L....sample sizes...Had to try the marguarita and of course since i was paying shipping on that...ordered like 5 more....redhots, watermellon and a few more. At $3 each...i couldnt resist.

Oh..i have an xhaler on the way...hahaha....had to try it. !!

Did i mention that last week i bought a Bartleby ? It is lovely...it charges the battery by USB to the computer while im sitting here. Uses cartomizers...I really like it.

Jules..you arent the only one hon.

I say...lets start a vaping commune....we need about 50 acres of land...all of us build little cabins around the main vaping community center...

We can all meet up there nightly....eat dinner...sit around the campfire and trade off juices and mods..play cards...laugh....omg...that sounds like Heaven !

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
I've got a proof of concept mod on the way from our own petercro...the mkII mini juicebox, aka, the Tardis. I'm doing a review and evaluation for him. It was just put in the Royal Mail this morning! It's using the standard super ecig (rn4081) atty, and is smaller than the carlos JB2.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modders-forum/64983-e-pipe-juice-machine-11.html

And, mine is officially the Tardis. It's not for sale, and he's working on some more improvements, such as charging the battery and refilling the bottle from the outside...he may be able to do this with other attys such as the 510, 801 and 901, but that's still in the works.

The Tardis should materialize in Oklahoma City sometime this next week, I'll keep you posted. Yay! With any luck, my jb2 will get here and I compare the two. I'll either post a review or die of nicotine poisoning.

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
My addiction is ruling my common sense again. Been looking hard at the Super 6 and the GG slim...the trouble is..i want both of them :( Lordy....this is getting a bit ridiculous

Ive been doing good, no PV orders since the JB on 1/17. Assoon as that comes im looking more in to them :) gg's are sooooo nice looking! im def scared of 7.2v vaping tho!

strongdad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2010
TX
New member here and I need help. In the last month I have bought a 510 kit with passthrough and PCC to start with and then a prodigy v2, a 5volt passthrough and a bartelby and I've joined the juicebox wait club. While waiting I have built a 3.7 and a 6V nicostick and two laser mods. I bought a bunch of DIY supplies and enough tasty vapor to take a bath in. I still want more! What will quench my thirst for the perfect vape?

cleolove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2011
♥ Minnesota ♥
Since I posted in the sticky thread on May 15th, I have purchased a Missy's wetbox, a Bunyip, another Go-Go, a Pink Ego, and ordered a GLV super mini. (should come soon, I think) I just ordered a Little sister yesterday, and I'm waiting for him to get purple coating so I can order an omega in purple.

I am hopeless.

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
in the last month...
Smoketech starter kit (510) for my dad, 2 bottles of menthol juices (30 ml)
12 Flat tip carts
2 MEGA XL 510's
10 Standard 510's
50xE2's in black ~2.5 ohm (thanks cleo for the link!)
50xBoge Carto's in black 2.5ohm (You guys should really check out the PIF deals and steals thread!)
Aluminum Drip Tip Silver
2 808-510 adapters (for the charge case I won, THANKS MyVaporStore)
2 510-510 extenders (for my ego that blew up so there goes another order)
8 Ce2 GP replacement tubes
3x 10ML bottles
40x 5ml bottles from Honeyville (but they messed up my order and instead of fixing it, they sent the whole thing again)

Stupid sales just tear me up...20$ on juice and not telling how much on hardware.

cleolove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2011
♥ Minnesota ♥
No kidding, I can't refuse a good sale. lol I'm not even going to post what I've bought since the last one ... its starting to be an embarrassment! My mailman just laughs at me. Asked me if I was going to get a bigger box since I get so many packages ... I said sure! lol

I just won Puffs Stuff .. and spent the $100 in about two minutes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread