What I Am Vaping Tonite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaya

ECF Veteran
Ihybrid Synthesis?

GC, aka DBCooper

The top portion of that mod is similar, sort of, to the Synthesis, but it's not a Synth. I have a number of those, and their fantastic gennies - definitely in my top 3 genesis atomizers of all time. however, this is a 24k gold plated iHybrid Illuminati v2 with dual white Swarovski crystals above the pyramid cutout. The switch is part of the mod, reducing voltage drop. The atomizer inside has dual opposing 2.5mm wick holes with a third hole for filling that can be sealed with a phillips screw. It's a highly-limited production mod, as there were merely 27 produced.

The tube itself is deeply engraved with an ambigram reading 'ihybrid' (reading the same upside down as right side up) and a 20x1 threaded top cap can be screwed on to use it as a standalone mechanical mod. The similarity to the synthesis lies in the fact that the atomizer portion of this mod is 20x1 threaded and screws onto the tube instead of using a top cap, thus creating a hybrid mechanical mod.

I tend to stick with more 'practical' devices (meaning in this case that the device is so nice that I'm sometimes afraid to even touch it!) but last night I felt like pulling out something I hadn't used in a while.

tank is loaded with Grenada by Next Level Vapors after 4 month steep. delicious.

Reactions: GrowthCurve

Vaya

ECF Veteran
My Lines aren't as pretty or limited as your Illuminati, but they are my 'at home' atty. What is the purpose of the Swarovski crystals? Decor, or are they the air holes. Pretty setup!!

Oh it's just excessive 'ooh-la-la'. They are supposed to represent the all seeing eye above the unfinished pyramid cutout, one of the symbols of the Illuminati (see: back of a 1 dollar bill).

For as pretty as it is, very oftentimes its performance suffers because of a pin inside whose length is improper for flat top batteries.

Tonight is an iHybrid night for me as usual, moving between my Grid LE and a simple black Standard model this evening.

PS I loved my Line. and my Mini G, too, but one of those stupid silver rods came separated from the atty base and short of soldering it back (which I don't know how to do) I think the atomizer is now ruined :(

GrowthCurve

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2016
Rust Belt
I LUV that mod on the left!!

I have the new Line--with the flat-head screws for lead attachment. With the glass tank tho--it is still a delicate atty. Gives a nice, warm crisp flavour to my vape.

Been trying to figure out how to clean my wick and coil on the Nectar without just having to rewrap the coil all of the time. This may prevent me from using the Nectar with any regularity--may just save it for 'once-in-a-while'. Vape on it is really nice, tho!!

Reactions: Vaya

Vaya

ECF Veteran
Thanks.. it is indeed a fantastic and lovely device. I still have a 'spare' mint one if y'all know of anyone interested in giving it a good, loving home. I haven't yet bothered to get myself onto the classifieds here, yet... I am involved in enough marketplace action through Facebook groups as it is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread