What I did today. I'm friggin' hooked now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tunka

May 31, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Well, let me start out with my current rig. Since I just got into vaping I bought a Stardust starter kit from RTV, in Tennessee. It came with 2 CE4 cartomizers (comp to an iClear 16 single coil) that are disposable with plastic drippers, Battery charger, case and two juices, my choice which ones. That applied to the batteries also. It initially included 2 650mAh Kanger eGos, I changed that to the 1000mAh type, for a small increase in cost. I opted for the menthol and Maxx juices as I was looking for a tobacco hit. The Maxx was rather harsh in the TH department. So, brain-fart! I added some menthol juice to it. Mellowed that bad boy out instantly and then, over one week, it aged into a fine DIY juice that I use constantly now.

I registered to this wonderful forum about 3 days back. Best damn thing I did to help my noobish ways. Anywho, I replied to another poster from Pittsburgh who was new like me. That got an answer from another SW Penna. chuffer that told me about a lil store in South Side, Vape Inn on Carson. Well, I was going to that end of town to see Godzilla (wait for the DVD folks) so, I stopped in Vape Inn. Small place, Bout as big as a master bath with two display cases chock full of vaping supplies. A juice bar to try the various juices offered for sale and a knowledgeable young lady that answered all my questions.

The reason why I went there was I wanted a place local to get supplies, saves on shipping costs. Don't get me wrong. RTV is a fine on-line source for vaping supplies. I just am a cheap bastid. :D (I'll probably get my menthol juice from them all the time as most places I have tried around town have menthol that would melt your sinuses.) While I was there I got a hands on tutorial on cartomiser vs. clearomizer. I walked out of there with 2 shiny new Kanger EVOD2 MT BCC tanks and three bottles of juice to try. Two 7 leaf tobacco 18mg (my search goes on) and a strong menthol for mixing.

I'd like to thank those who have patiently answered my questions and the guy who told me about Vape Inn!

CHUFF ON! :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread