What IF Cats and Dogs Had Opposable Thumbs?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolloser

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2015

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Reactions: greasegizzard

Coolloser

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2015
IT WORKED1 I opened it while driving and it's the most amazing thing I've seen in a long time. Your kitty is formidable!
Yay, glad it worked! She may be a bird killer and strike fear into small animals everywhere but she's a giant suck with a tiny kitten-like meow. :D
She was named "Bliss" by her original owners and she certainly always seems happy.

Reactions: LadyVapentine

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Yay, glad it worked! She may be a bird killer and strike fear into small animals everywhere but she's a giant suck with a tiny kitten-like meow. :D
She was named "Bliss" by her original owners and she certainly always seems happy.
That's an awesome name! You've characterized her quite well. I have a little kitty named Rikki who actually tried to defend me against a pitbull once (long story). She's the lil' light of my life. I've never met a kittie like her.

Woofer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2014
PA, SK, CA
That's an awesome name! You've characterized her quite well. I have a little kitty named Rikki who actually tried to defend me against a pitbull once (long story). She's the lil' light of my life. I've never met a kittie like her.

Endless entertainment on youtube for cats vs anything else. :D

Reactions: LadyVapentine

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
If Homer had opposable thumbs he would steal dinner off the counter. Oh wait. He already does that. Ate him a 4-pound corned beef that was resting after a day-long slow cook on Sunday, he did. The. Whole. Thing...

So he would probably read this book instead. I have opposable thumbs and I absolutely loved this book. Enzo, the dog who tells the story, wishes very much that he had them as well.

This is Homer encountering a Bald Eagle on the beach week before last. :)
bald eaagle.PNG

Last edited:

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
If Homer had opposable thumbs he would steal dinner off the counter. Oh wait. He already does that. Ate him a 4-pound corned beef that was resting after a day-long slow cook on Sunday, he did. The. Whole. Thing...

So he would probably read this book instead. I have opposable thumbs and I absolutely loved this book. Enzo, the dog who tells the story, wishes very much that he had them as well.

This is Homer encountering a Bald Eagle on the beach week before last. :)
View attachment 541551
cooladdict, did you say he ate a FOUR POUND CORNED BEEF?! How long did it take him?

Reactions: cooladdict

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
cooladdict, did you say he ate a FOUR POUND CORNED BEEF?! How long did it take him?
Yes, yes I did. I took it out of the crock pot to let it rest and about 20 minutes later it was gone. I know it would have been too hot for at least the first 10 minutes, so probably less than 10 minutes, lol. I think he must have taken it out in the yard because there was not a trace of it on the kitchen floor. Either that or he cleaned up after himself very, very well. :D

Reactions: Woofer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread