What if I put E-Liquid on my bottom lip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
This is complicated. E-liquid is meant to be vaped with. Would your suggestion mean that you absorbed nicotine through the lip? Quite possibly. Would that be a good thing for the health of your lip? A GP would need to answer that. Is it worth taking the risk? I wouldn't because I enjoy vaping liquid and value my lip. Does a little e-liquid get on your lip if you overfill? I've had it happen sometimes. Do I get a nic hit from that? Not that I've noticed.

dragonpuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
It's not going to stay in your lip like that. It's a liquid, your saliva will mix with it and you will end up swallowing some of it. There is a high potential for overdose here, the amount you vape pales in comparison to whatever amount you're planning on putting in your mouth. Please just don't do that :facepalm:

I vaped out of one spot of my mouth for a month straight, habitually. It's common for liquid to come out of the tip when accidentally over dripping, so sometimes liquid would get on my lip and id wipe it off immediately with my shirt or sleeve. After a while, i developed a sore on my top lip and an ulcer on my bottom accompanied by another sore. Liquid is damaging to skin, obviously! Don't do it! I have to switch up the position i vape from across my lips now :) has anyone else run into this issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread