Status
Not open for further replies.

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
I use it every day. And I have no idea what it tastes like. I hear that it's a nutty tobacco flavor. Doesn't taste like nuts or tobacco to me. But I like it.

Most of the juices i've tried I can't stand, but this one just works. At least until I get to try AVEJuice's Boba's Bounty! From what I hear, that's the ticket. Also wanna try some Do More Eh, from Vapables... but at the moment, it's a little outta my price range.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
A lot of people describe it as "dirty peanuts," whatever that means. The one I"ve tried and actually enjoy, on occasion, is from V4L. It's mild, slightly nutty, a little sweet, maybe a touch of vanilla, very little actual tobacco flavor, nice TH, nice vapor production. A tobacco vape for those who actually don't like straighforward tobacco (like me).

thoughtfull1

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
nj
Thanks for your replies all! I'm so deep into this now that I have to find a TRUE tobacco taste juice! Some of the flavors are pretty tasty, but I'm looking for TOBACCO!!!!
Just went on the AVE site and order some of Bobos Bounty. Hope it pans out.
Also checked out Vapables site and was informed that they will not ship to the U.S.

AJMoore

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2009
Here and back
Hear me now...you are NOT going to find a true tobacco flavor, just not gonna happen. However, you will get adjusted to the other flavors.

Remember back when you may have switched cigs, I went from Winston to Marlboro Red, to Marlboro lights, to Marlboro Ultra lights to Benson and Hedges lights and back to Marlboro. They all tasted great once I got used to the change, the e cig flavors will too, once you get used to it and the time frame is short, very short.

I love the 555. Not too sweet, not too harsh and not one of those funky flavors. Any vendor has pretty darn good 555.

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
ill too, once you get used to it and the time frame is short, very short.

I love the 555. Not too sweet, not too harsh and not one of those funky flavors. Any vendor has pretty darn good 555.

I have to be honest, I've tried about 4 or 5 different kinds....and can't really tell much of a difference.

Now, RY4 differs GREATLY from place to place.

AJMoore

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2009
Here and back
I have to be honest, I've tried about 4 or 5 different kinds....and can't really tell much of a difference.

Now, RY4 differs GREATLY from place to place.

So are you a RY4 guy? Do you like to dublicate (as close as possible) tobacco flavor?

I haven't tried the RY4, maybe I should.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Hear me now...you are NOT going to find a true tobacco flavor, just not gonna happen. However, you will get adjusted to the other flavors.

How very true. It took me about two weeks to realize that I was not really looking for a FLAVOR of tobacco but a SMOKE from burning tobacco. If you take your favorite analog out of the box and start chewing it, that's flavor. When you take a match to it, it's smoke, combustion. So unless you like chewing your analogs, AJMoore is right: not gonna happen. Discover, instead, all the other wonderful flavors of the vaping world and find your favorite(s). The sooner the better.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread