what is 555 juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2010
Virginia

If you really want a "smokey" flavor, try French Pipe. I got a 500ml bottle just before I decided I was tired of it :( (I do that a lot)

I feel like I'm getting darn close to what I want with French Pipe, but for a nice smoky flavor I think I like Seven Wolves (or as the version that should be in my mailbox today is called, "September Wolves") a little better. That said, I'm still looking for my long-term "go-to" tobacco flavor. Not looking to duplicate my Marlboros--but looking for something that commands my loyalty as they did. Non-tobacco flavors are fun, but I can't see one as an all-day vape. Little bottles of RY4 and Hiltons are also in my order, so the search continues. Perhaps, I should do the same w/ 555.

PaulB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2010
Virginia
I've never tried Seven wolves.

Have you tried Cuban cigar? Not as sweet and smooth as 555, but a very strong tobacco flavor with a tiny hint of smoke. It's too strong for me as an all-day vape, but I do like it occasionally.

Haven't tried Cuban cigar, but have heard good of it here. I should know by now not to take names literally when it comes to tobacco juices. None of the brand-name ones seem to resemble their cigarette counterparts. So my not being a cigar enthusiast (too long a time to go w/o cigarette--LOL) shouldn't put me off. (Making mental note about Cuban cigar...)

What I like about Seven Wolves is how it seems to retain above-average flavor on the exhale. Seems like a lot of juices lose it that way for me. (Or is that a 510 thing?

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA
I dunno, I think 510s are said to be flavorful units.

I use a 901 @ 6V with 36mg. I get lots of throat hit and that's what matters to me.
I think it's flavorful (provided I don't vape it dry;-)) but 901 is all I ever used except my first day bad experience with an RN (whatever I can't remember numbers. Lucky to remember my age...or not :confused:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread