What is everyones favourite juice brand / type?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
New to vaping - tried all the one hit wonders .. any other recommendations ??

How long have you been off cigarettes?
What kind of equipment are you using?
What nic level are you using?
I understand OHW is a huge company with hundreds of flavours...SO, IF you didn't find anything they offer agreeable, it will be hard to suggest a new flavour for you.

Maybe it's time to DIY.

Cheers
I

RayRay69

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2015
Oh god so many.. But some are:

Twonk - Jelly (Strawberry Jelly donut with powdered sugar)
Time Bomb - Maniac (Vanilla Cupcake)
Pour House - Butter Bean (Butterscotch custard)
Vaptasia - Royality II (Vanilla custard with various sweet creams and nuts)
Boosted - Boosted (Strawberry Milk Shake)

I could name lot more but let's start with this

Reactions: obi187

krisjay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2014
Maine
Have you tried Mad Scientist Vapor? Serious flavor. Try, Eat A Peach, Five Dollar Milkshake, Electric Punch, Swirly Pop, Katy Perry's Cherry, actually they are all good. Some might say a bit pricey, but there are alot of juices out there alot more pricey. I always suggest this company for those that haven't tried them. One of my always reorder companies.
Mad Scientist Vapor

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
1. 'Mr Oh Cookie Face' by G2 vapor. 80VG20PG. Literally very rich and creamy butterscotch cookie infused with a lovely non sweet strawberry exhale. The flours blend so well it is unreal and the stuff smells delicious as it tastes. Best liquid I have ever vaped.

2. Clutch vapors. Have a bottle of their 'Hat Trick.' 70PG 30VG. Raspberry creme brule. Amazing thick rich custard / brule creaminess infused with a raspberry note so realistic I feel like I have pips stcuk in between my teeth after vaping it!

3. Mile High 'Sinful.' A dense moist cinnamon muffin with notes of burnt sugar. Itis 99VG though so I have to add a drop of distilled water to each 3ml subtank nano to get it to wick well. It is one of those flavours that is amazing but you can get bored of quickly after a few tanks but is always good to come back to after a week or so.

4. Charlie's Chalk 'Dust Dream Cream.' Literally a rich and thick cream, nothing else. Delicious alone but I found the 60VG40PG too runny to vape at sub ohm so I mix it with any of the above and below and it makes them extra creamy while still carrying the other flavour.

5. Suicide Bunny 'Derailed.' Needs a good long step or all I got was chemical banana. After a really long steep with the top off, it is a creamy banana and vanilla milk type taste with moderate cinnamon notes. I would buy their 'Mother's Milk' after trying it but I found (have tried but not bought) Button Junkie 'Vulture Punch' and Clutch Vapors 'Hat Trick' (have bought) to be more complex and creamier and taste less like Nesquick.

6. Space Jam 'Eclipse' is a good 50/50 sweet tobacco with light vanilla bean notes for vaping in a Nautilus mini standard coil or similar non sub ohm set up. At sub ohm it kind of just tastes like treacle but is a good sweet tobacco vape in a nautilus type tank. I mix it with Hangsen RY4 as it keeps the flavour profile and makes it wick better and easier on the nautilus mini coils and also makes it cheaper per ml. This is my daytime at work vape where I want a more tobacco like experience and an MTL vape and I buy it at higher MG as want that nic hit that I do not like in the evenings so then I use 1.5mg, usually mixing 0mg and 3mg of whichever liquids.

7. Which brings me to Hangsen RY4 80PG 20VG. 40ml for £10 and is good by itself in an ego type device or nuatilus mini type and also for mixing with premium tobacco liquids to thin them out and make easier on coils and dropping the cost per ml.

Those are my favourites to date since I moved off EGO+Evod and went higher power. I have tried a LOT of other liquids in B&M stores and none of them come close to any of these premium 6 and the Hangsen RY4 is great for what it is for MTL vaping or mixing.

Ones I have not bought but would solidly recommend if you like the flavour profiles are button Junkie 'Vulture Punch' and One Hit Wonder 'Muffin Man.'

obi187

Feb 4, 2016
amazing feedback! cheers guys! There are so many delicious sounding flavours in this thread! want to try them all !! :(( have been off stinkies for about 2 months. never looked back. actually was at a bar once and my mod battery died and had couple puffs off a friends cigg, was disgusted. the affects have been remarkable. No smelly breath / clothes. Less acid in my stomach. More energy. List goes on.

obi187

Feb 4, 2016
How long have you been off cigarettes?
What kind of equipment are you using?
What nic level are you using?
I understand OHW is a huge company with hundreds of flavours...SO, IF you didn't find anything they offer agreeable, it will be hard to suggest a new flavour for you.

Maybe it's time to DIY.

Cheers
I
using both kanger box mini .5 coil .. also rx200 with crown tank. nicotine i prefer 3 mg .. dont mind the 6 mg although it can be a bit harsh / spicy. have been off ciggs about 2 months. best decision ever, switched over night and never looked back

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
using both kanger box mini .5 coil .. also rx200 with crown tank. nicotine i prefer 3 mg .. dont mind the 6 mg although it can be a bit harsh / spicy. have been off ciggs about 2 months. best decision ever, switched over night and never looked back

Bravo mate!
Welcome to Not Smoking.
When flavours get "old", a bit of unflavoured is nice to have around, just for a change.

Cheers
I

obi187

Feb 4, 2016
the majority of you guys are very lucky in that you have the freedom to order juices without any hastle and try a wide variety. Unfortunately i live in Bahrain, where the government has decided to carpet ban all e-ciggs, thus making importing them very tricky and risky. bringing them in through the airport is fine in a suitcase, yet importing them is risky as they get confiscated if caught. The most widely available juices here are, one hit wonder, beard, cuttwood, kilo, lost frog and vape wild. Unfortunately as they are banned the prices are ridiculous, ranging between 35-60 US dollars per 30ml. and 180 ml of one hit goes for about 175 dollars.

sincerelysasquatch

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2014
usa
I have been getting mine from DIYFlavorshack since 2009 or 10. A lot of amazing flavors. My personal favorite is the Mint Chocolate Chip. Right now I am trying the Fruit Punch. Fast shipping and very friendly!
Have you tried mint chocolate by other vendors? How does it compare? I am looking for a good mint chocolate.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
the majority of you guys are very lucky in that you have the freedom to order juices without any hastle and try a wide variety. Unfortunately i live in Bahrain, where the government has decided to carpet ban all e-ciggs, thus making importing them very tricky and risky. bringing them in through the airport is fine in a suitcase, yet importing them is risky as they get confiscated if caught. The most widely available juices here are, one hit wonder, beard, cuttwood, kilo, lost frog and vape wild. Unfortunately as they are banned the prices are ridiculous, ranging between 35-60 US dollars per 30ml. and 180 ml of one hit goes for about 175 dollars.

The first line of the first post should read: " i live in Bahrain,"

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Then we KNOW not to suggest options that are IMPOSSIBLE for you to utilize.
Note:
Perhaps asking how to break the law, on a monitored internet connection from inside a ----- country, is NOT such a great idea.

BE SAFE-er

I

Vesuvius

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
Have you tried mint chocolate by other vendors? How does it compare? I am looking for a good mint chocolate.
I have not tried any others. Never hade the need to. I have loved it since the first time I tried it. It is a nice smooth vape. Nice chocolate taste with a not overpowering mint. Spot on flavor. Its my all day vape.

obi187

Feb 4, 2016
The first line of the first post should read: " i live in Bahrain,"

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Then we KNOW not to suggest options that are IMPOSSIBLE for you to utilize.
Note:
Perhaps asking how to break the law, on a monitored internet connection from inside a ----- country, is NOT such a great idea.

BE SAFE-er

I
lol i understand your concern, but it is not illegal by law. It is just banned, as in confiscated. They can read all they want. Still wont stop people importing and vaping.
Also i travel and know people who travel to bring in juice for me, so any juice recommendations are always good. The thread was not only for me, just a general chat about what juice everyone likes.

Has been an awesome thread for me to have a look at future possible juices and for others to try new ones; like the choco mint above! :))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread