what is in my eliquid its burning my nose and throat.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

heliguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2011
chicago
You are never going to believe this......

The VG juice that I have been ordering (24mg) that I liked has somewhere from 0-8 mg of nicotine in it!. It has been mislabeled by the manufacturer as 24mg.

When I ordered the 18mg I was apparently taking a big step up from a possible 0 nicotine eliquid....

I dont know what to think at this point. I have been given store credit and they are taking it up with their manufacturer. So I guess its possible that I never liked there juice with nic in it to begin with..... but loved it with no nic.....

Im going to buy some 0 nic juice from them with the credit and buy some VG based DIY nicotine from a different vendor. After this mix up I think I am going to stick to making my own liquid that I know whats going into it. I mean if they goofed this they could have goofed anything at the manufacturer not to mention if they accidently put 48, 60, 100mg skys the limit...

I still think its weird how much it burns my throat and nose. I have had 30mg nic before and it did not burn like this.......

Least I have some sort of closer on this.... geeez.... I know its not there fault that the manufacturer goofed but I will not be buying from this vender again.... They are however making things right with me so they will go un-named.......

jimbalny

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
New York
Ahhh, makes sense. I think the indigestion is a thing with sort of a mini nicotine overdose like I was saying before. Your throat gets a little tight and burns, I get that when I chain vape 30mg liquid. Drinking a bunch of water usually alleviates it.

That's crazy, you've been vaping low nic content all this time? I'd say trash this vendor and go with one that offers double flavor... order whatever is double your nic content and mix it down to half - you'd be saving yourself a TON of money since essentially you prolly don't need much nicotine seeing as you've been good with the really low stuff.

I know taste is subjective but if you like tobacco flavorings I've had really good experience with the vendor in my sig, out of all vendors I've tried they've been the most consistent. No bad batches as of yet! :vapor:

heliguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2011
chicago
I know its crazy the thing is other vendors juice does not burn my throat like this stuff so I'm not really sure what to believe. The whole thing seems strange.

I just placed an sample order for 4 tobacco liquids from primevaping
They have all steeped tobacco flavors. Read some good reviews and they mix everything themselves. I'm bound to like one of them. Sample sizes.

mrkipp

Jan 11, 2011
Norcal
fsusa has been very consistant for me as well. I enjoy the American Spirit in a 50/50 mix, mild and just a bit sweet. I order it in big bottles and pretty regularly. Always tastes the same.
I did pick up a bottle of cantelope stuff on clearance from an otherwise excellent parts vendor that was just nasty. Peppery and not fruitlike at all. I chalked it up to it likely being an old batch, but that was some of the nastiest stuff ever.

JustaGuy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
Beyond The Sea
You are never going to believe this......

The VG juice that I have been ordering (24mg) that I liked has somewhere from 0-8 mg of nicotine in it!. It has been mislabeled by the manufacturer as 24mg.

When I ordered the 18mg I was apparently taking a big step up from a possible 0 nicotine eliquid....

Things like "mislabeling nicotine" is what GRAVELY concerns some of us vapers. It goes back to the quality issue. It's one thing if a juice maker sends a bad flavor, another if physical harm came to some of us. Not only would it be a tragic case on the individuals harmed, but one or two cases of poisoning and the entire industry could be shut down...just what BT & BP are waiting for.

The juice is the thing. Choose your juice source wisely.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread