What is ProVari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeXtDimensionVaping

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2015
And why is it so expensive?

I am interested in the ProVari P3, but I don't quite understand what makes it so great over other e-cigs.

Furthermore, is the ProVari p3 a mech. or regulated? It looks like a mech, but it has the digital display of a regulated.

Does it have safety parameters?

Ty

p.s. this is the model i was looking at

ProVari P3 Stealth - Military Edition - Titanium

TorontoOntario

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2014
Canada
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Inappropriate

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
  • Deleted by retired1

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
I searched through the model specific section of the forums, but I couldn't find ProVari. And I just wanted to spark some discussion at the same time. I'll take a look further.

Thanks everybody! :vapor:
Unfortunately for you...the Provari has been discussed practically to death over the past few years in here...and many battles and skirmishes have ensued. It's just a very high quality variable voltage device in a tube form. Well made and accurate. Many swear by it. Others say it's overpriced and over rated. Have fun with your research! :)

Caterpiller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2015
Malaysia
ProVari are a highly rated MOD manufacturer.

Through their history they have been at the forefront of regulated MOD development, and have often led the way in innovation.

Some say they have lost their way a little recently, that they didn't make thejump to box Mods or higher powered devices, when the market moved that way.

But they have always been known for high quality products and great customer service.

The P3 is their latest offering, and the Titanium model is their most expensive version of the P3.

I've never used one and am just repeating what I have read on ECF.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
  • Deleted by retired1

optsmk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Pleasanton, Ca.
On a serious note. Speaking as a Provari owner, they are great devices and they very high quality. Although it is no longer my daily vape. I still use it quite often. Mine is a version 2.5. I don't have a version 3 and probably wont get one. The problem with the Provari is the price. At 250 bucks, it's expensive and there are so many devices out there that are a lot cheaper and work just as well or better. But if you want a device that is of the highest quality and don't care about the price, then the Provari P3 is for you. You really won't regret buying one, although your bank account might. :):)

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
They are the safest, finest made regulated electronic cigarette on the market and ever made. The Titanium Stealth costs more than others, as it is titanium and has a special paint and screen cover. You can get a 2.5 for less than $100...
(The Stealth may or may not be invisible to radar...)

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago

I am interested in the ProVari P3, but I don't quite understand what makes it so great over other e-cigs.

Furthermore, is the ProVari p3 a mech. or regulated? It looks like a mech, but it has the digital display of a regulated.

Ty

The provari, by Provape, is a high quality regulated mod, made in the USA and backed up with warranty and repair

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY

Ty

Provari is a model, Provape is the company I think.

For old school tube modz and very low watts its an ok mod.

I can't stand tube modz but its considered bullet proof so I've kinda been shopping for one to use with a Kabuki tank for vaping on the DL. If your cleared for the classies they come up for sale often and are very cheap. P2.5's which is what I'll get are generally around 50 bucks and include plenty of extras.

Reactions: DPLongo22

Boden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Lexington KY
I have three Provari. Bought the first in 2012 and it has never done anything but worked. I still use it daily along with my P2.5 and P3 Ti.

I have had other mods but none are as bomb proof reliable as the Provaris. Actually all of the other VV and VW mods broke or glitched in some way and have been thrown away.

Boden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Lexington KY
why is a Rolls Royce so much more expensive than any other car?? its still metal, wood plastic and glass ( we can toss in some leather too)
I would compare Provari to the Honda Accord, they just keep working. The Pipeline Pro 2 would be the Rolls Royce of vape gear. :)

Last edited:

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    When I think about my Provari this comes to mind.

c966bf2af463853292cee44fa9293aa994f7486bd1f6491a282e129e2378206c.jpg

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2013
    Sugar Hill, Georgia
    A provari is a nearly perfect mod for over 90% of the people who vape. I used them for nearly 2 years and never had one fail. I gave all of mine away (6 of them) because my vaping habits have changed. I settled on bottom feeders with bf rdas as my style of choice. But, I've yet to see another mod come along with the reliability and durability of a provari. From performance to customer service, they're hard to beat.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 20, 2012
    Williamsport Md
    Perfect for the person that really wants others to know - I Own A ProVari (not all owners)

Also one of the most value minded Mods ever made.
    Quality and service is outstanding.
    Performance is as designed.

While not at the top of Power mod charts, in its class, nothing can touch it.

Do I own one - No, but I know quality and service.

Baditude

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    About everything you need to know about a Provari, and then some:
    Why Provari? What is the Provari and why is it so popular? Includes some little known facts, and videos & links to past ECF threads on why the Provari is loved by owners.

I own three Provari 2.5 and a Provari P3. I consider them to be the best investments I've made in over three years of vaping.

Is a Provari a good choice for everyone? No. It depends upon how you vape, and what YOU value for your hard earned money.

Last edited:

JMarca

E-Cig Afficionado
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 19, 2013
    New York
    You really do get what you pay for sometimes, with a Provari you get a mod that will last you day in and out for years and will finally give when the battery goes dead... not the mod.

It might not be for everyone however, it depends how you look at it if you want a solid mod that will last forever practically and don't want to have to replace mods every so often then it might be for you.

I'm over the Provari vs {put any mod name here} wars so don't even bother with those replies, I barely even post on these forums anymore.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread