What is RY4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmkeebler

Feb 27, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
The tobacco RY4 flavour perplexed me for absolute ages. ... I knew I knew exactly what flavour it was , but I just could not quite "place my finger on it". ... Yes it was a little vanillary and caramely and sweet. But that was not it exactly ! ... ????
~ Then suddenly it hit me ! ... To me the flavour that's actually most prominent on the "aftertaste", and is exactly spot on ... is ... without a doubt, ... "Candy Floss" flavour !

(Now this is the RY4 juice from "Liberty Flights" I talk of here ! ... I imagine others will differ. And quite greatly from what I've gathered ! :eek:) )

Okay, so I'm not nuts. I ordered my RY4 from eliquidplanet and it was a relabel from Dekang. The subtle after taste is most definitely cotton candy/candy floss. Thank you so much for confirming this for me.
It's delicious. I literally have about 7 drops left. Waiting on 120mls from China. I keep checking the mailbox for my goodies. It's almost depressing me when they aren't there.

So, caramel, light tobacco with this subtle hint of cotton candy. I almost want to say there's some nutty flavor in there too of some sort. Not as strong as hazelnut though, or almond... can't quite put my place my finger on it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread