What is that perfume taste?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papagoatee

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2008
Ordered 5 bottles of RY4, 3 bottles of tobacco. All 30ml from HealthCabin. And ALL of them have the nasty perfume/chemical taste.

Nothing like the ones I have ordered previously.

Stopped vaping them. Making me puke. Thought it was my atty. Tried it on my friend's 510. Turns out to be the e-juice.

I wonder if I am able to refund them.

beebopnjazz

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
PA
So, I got my Mrs Ts liquid in the mail yesterday. And all i got to say is WOW!!! :thumb:

The Banana Fosters Coffee is out of this world!!! Very Rich and Creamy. And every time I vape it, I feel the need to eat something similar in taste!! - LOL!

Really, I mean, I get a craving to *eat* something that is similar to this in taste!

Also, the Kahlua and Cream is outstanding! It's a dark complex flavor with a slight sweetness to it. Just fantastic! I don't feel like eating something after vaping this one but the Banana Fosters just gets my taste buds fired up. And I actually get hungry for a dessert :p

lulubell360, thanks for suggestions... I'll try Jane's next.

IdolLurker, You are right. I posted a WTB thread in there and surprisingly found a Halo Freedom seller! Will also post for sale the TW liquids that I don't like and hopefully get a buyer for it.

I found the Banana Foster Coffee (w/whipped cream) tasted like a waffle cone (and no perfume/rose undertones)

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I'm very hopeful for Ms T's Bakery flavors.
I haven't had any yet but I have two on the way

I have Bacon/French Toast on the way in a Pay-It-Forward trade.
And I have Kahlua and Creme on the way in another Pay-It-Forward trade.

I will post here with respect to the presence, or lack thereof, with respect to perfuminess.
:)

AngeLsLuv

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Lake Ariel, PA.
Rumers fly faster on the internet then a jet plane. I do get kind of tired of every little ailment being attributed to vaping when all the released scientific studies I have read have said that there is no harm to the ingredients in vape , even when vaporized.
In fact some have proven to be helpful .

when there are more actual published scientific studies then I will read them too,
Anyone claiming yet to be released studies, well I have to ask how they got the information before it was published?

Until then I believe it to be to the communities benefit to not profess to know what is not verified. This is how rumors start.

I cannot help but find it ironic that people who were oh so willing to stick a log of burning
plants in their mouth and inhale a literal ton of poisen are so freaked out about " it may cause phlegm"

Sorry , I am a bit cranky about this i guess,
Thank you for saying this.. I have been on the thread with people complaining of ailments of vaping and it is beyond crazy.. Goddess forbid someone gets a cold while vaping and they blame it on vaping and not just getting a cold.. There are many of us who did not have any side effects at all when we began vaping but these people are doing nothing but complaining and playing the "blame game".. I'm beginning to think that those on the forum doing this are plants from the FDA and the Tobacco industry...

Juicehor

Apr 18, 2010
Vermont
Love Ms T juice! Tried 7 flavors and not one had any perfume taste to it. All tasted like what their name said. Was so happy I put in another order for 10 new flavors(I love the little 5 dollar bottles)
Tasty Vapor Ive had good luck not getting perfume tasting juices too. Only had 1 out of prob 9 dif flavors Ive tried.
Had good luck with American E-Liquid Store for all VG juice (No Perfume taste)
And also had some Cignot juices all VG like On Top (cherry) with no perfume taste.
Those are the main vendors Ive decided to stick to since Ive had luck. Thought I just ordered some Ecopure and some Litecig Ry4 Cartos so fingers crossed on those:)

A friend of mine who started DIYing herself said she finds some of the flavoring has a bit of the perfume taste already like some Loranns flavors. She also said sometimes when shes trying to make a flavor stronger the perfume taste starts creeping in.

AngeLsLuv

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Lake Ariel, PA.
Love Ms T juice! Tried 7 flavors and not one had any perfume taste to it. All tasted like what their name said. Was so happy I put in another order for 10 new flavors(I love the little 5 dollar bottles)
Tasty Vapor Ive had good luck not getting perfume tasting juices too. Only had 1 out of prob 9 dif flavors Ive tried.
Had good luck with American E-Liquid Store for all VG juice (No Perfume taste)
And also had some Cignot juices all VG like On Top (cherry) with no perfume taste.
Those are the main vendors Ive decided to stick to since Ive had luck. Thought I just ordered some Ecopure and some Litecig Ry4 Cartos so fingers crossed on those:)

A friend of mine who started DIYing herself said she finds some of the flavoring has a bit of the perfume taste already like some Loranns flavors. She also said sometimes when shes trying to make a flavor stronger the perfume taste starts creeping in.

I've got to try MrsT's juices, keep on forgetting to get some, and now I'm dying to try a number of them.. Only problem is that I've got alot of Virginia Tobacco 36mg juice and would like to try to add some flavors to it.. I am into strong flavors so I'll probably need to get some tobacco flavoring from Tasty Vapor (or somewhere) even if I DIY since there's a fear that the tobacco flavor will get lost.. Might as well try to think of some of the flavors they already have with the Virginia and then I don't need to figure any new flavors out myself ;)

prr2freya

ECF Veteran
I had that problem as well. Then I started exclusively buying my juice from Viking Vapor and so far no chemical taste at all and the best juice I have ever tried. There are a few flavors I have tried and was not fond of, but still no chemical or perfume taste. The prices are very good as well.

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    I will add that on some cartos that sat around for awhile, when I went to use them again....terrible perfume smell and taste. These were good liquids from some of the ones on your list as not having perfume taste. So I think if it sits for awhile as in older liquid, most of them will start to have some of that perfume like taste/smell.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 21, 2009
    San Diego
    Hey DC2

how is your research going so far?

i ordered several Dekang tobacco flavors , and they all had that perfumey taste but varied between flavors.
    I kind of got stuck on Tasty Vapor and stopped trying other brands.
    :D

But I did try one Ms T's Bakery flavor and it didn't seem to have that perfume taste.
    I am still trying to trade from some other Ms T's flavors, but not having luck yet.

AngeLsLuv

ECF Veteran
    Apr 5, 2009
    Lake Ariel, PA.
    Rumers fly faster on the internet then a jet plane. I do get kind of tired of every little ailment being attributed to vaping when all the released scientific studies I have read have said that there is no harm to the ingredients in vape , even when vaporized.
    In fact some have proven to be helpful .

when there are more actual published scientific studies then I will read them too,
    Anyone claiming yet to be released studies, well I have to ask how they got the information before it was published?

Until then I believe it to be to the communities benefit to not profess to know what is not verified. This is how rumors start.

I cannot help but find it ironic that people who were oh so willing to stick a log of burning
    plants in their mouth and inhale a literal ton of poisen are so freaked out about " it may cause phlegm"

Sorry , I am a bit cranky about this i guess,
    Thank You for saying this.. I said something akin to this somewhere on the forum and it didn't go over too well... I'm tired of those in here that for every little minor complaint they attribute to vaping and nothing else.. Sometimes I think that the FDA or the tobacco lobbyists are planted on the forum incognito trying to get people to stop vaping from much of what I've seen the past year on the forum...

AngeLsLuv

ECF Veteran
    Apr 5, 2009
    Lake Ariel, PA.
    Just buy yourself a big bottle of chocolate, vanilla (or your favorite flavor) ejuice use it as an additive when you load your cart. The perfume taste will be replaced by something better and you don't have to throw away anything. Some say atomic fireball or cinnamon flavors will do the trick .

Definately, Fireball or anise would do the trick.. Anything rrrreeeeaaaalll strong :laugh:

AngeLsLuv

ECF Veteran
    Apr 5, 2009
    Lake Ariel, PA.
    So no one has had a perfume aftertaste from Ms T's? I tried Cranberry, Lemonade and Orange juice and had a strong perfume or chemically aftertaste. I had no aftertaste from Dat's which is the only company I have reordered from after trying 6 other companies. I think I will try TV next.

Wonder if this has to do with certain batches.. When TW started people in here were complaining alot and then it ended up that it was their original batch and for a long long time since everyone loves them...

Last edited:

wael

ECF Veteran
    Jun 3, 2010
    Saudi Arabia
    I kind of got stuck on Tasty Vapor and stopped trying other brands.
    :D

But I did try one Ms T's Bakery flavor and it didn't seem to have that perfume taste.
    I am still trying to trade from some other Ms T's flavors, but not having luck yet.

Check this out!

when i brought the Dekang tobacco flavors for my father he really could not stand how strong the perfume taste was on some of them , so he did a trick and it worked!

he took the bottles covers completely out , the bottles were fully open , and left it like that over night , he thought that the perfume thing will fly out as it could be alcoholy stuff , and guess what , it worked :D

he couldn't stand a puff from the RY4, now he vapes it and enjoy!

mabey someone else can try it and tell us if it works with him too!

AngeLsLuv

ECF Veteran
    Apr 5, 2009
    Lake Ariel, PA.
    Check this out!

when i brought the Dekang tobacco flavors for my father he really could not stand how strong the perfume taste was on some of them , so he did a trick and it worked!

he took the bottles covers completely out , the bottles were fully open , and left it like that over night , he thought that the perfume thing will fly out as it could be alcoholy stuff , and guess what , it worked :D

he couldn't stand a puff from the RY4, now he vapes it and enjoy!

mabey someone else can try it and tell us if it works with him too!
    That's definately cool!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread