What is the best atomizer foir bottom feed mods???

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
BK,

I just got a pair of the new Prex Drip tips, I'm running them on both of my VV Ali'i Mods, my Reo Grand and some others, not getting juice in my mouth anymore since using these, you may want to give them a shot, after reading your original post hear, I have always had the same dam issue, After receiving these on Friday I am amazed on just how well they are working with all of my Reg ohm 510 Attys on my VV Mods, I love to flood my Attys to get the most flavor and they even have me delivering the ultimate amount of juice now too. same with my VapeMate. Give em a shot there well worth it, Just my $0.02

alisab

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2010
WI
Prex drip tips are worth a try - I have a Reo Grand and have not had any problems with juice in the mouth with the ikenvape 801 and very little with a nondescript 510 atty either. If you are having this problem with all three of your bottom feeders the one thing we haven't asked is, what type of juice are you using? I know that the Reo site brings that up for high pg juice and he has a solution of using a smaller inner feeder tube that is slipped in at the bottle end. You could see that in his video on the Reo Mini. Maybe?

BK_Malik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm using American E-liquid 100% PG Menthol or Liquid Xpress Cool Rush 100% PG. The small feeder tube doesn't help with these either. Are you guys talking about the pyrex drip tips from Theecig.com? Because those things were horrible, WAY too short and terrible fit. I have two of those and will never use them again.

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Sorry for the misspelling guy's yes the pyrex are the ones from theecig.com I believe it is. I too just ordered the 801 adapter for my VapeMate which I really love to use on my Provari with a Reg Ohm Atty, but now using one of Issac's Mini 2 ohm 801's finally with the correct fitting adapter instead of my home made one is really gonna Rock 04 Raider please PM me when you get yours and let me know how it is, I'm thinking its going to be one helluva Vape. All these new products keep coming out but dripping to me is still the best feed system out, and the VM makes it very easy to do and one of these new Tips on the Vapemate is working very well

04 Raider Rider

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sorry for the misspelling guy's yes the pyrex are the ones from theecig.com I believe it is. I too just ordered the 801 adapter for my VapeMate which I really love to use on my Provari with a Reg Ohm Atty, but now using one of Issac's Mini 2 ohm 801's finally with the correct fitting adapter instead of my home made one is really gonna Rock 04 Raider please PM me when you get yours and let me know how it is, I'm thinking its going to be one helluva Vape. All these new products keep coming out but dripping to me is still the best feed system out, and the VM makes it very easy to do and one of these new Tips on the Vapemate is working very well

I haven't tried them,but will let you know tonite hopefully.Love my bottom feeders for the convenience,but they can't seem to compare with dripping or top feeder flavor.

04 Raider Rider

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
mwa102464, I have an Ikenvape 801 mini and a Vapemate 801 adapter. The vapor production & flavor are great, draw is still really stiff but I just got it so it may need a few more days of breaking in.

I've only had 1 801 with a stiff draw.It got to the point I could get a hit at all.Checked out ok for ohm's,boiled it,no change.Finally said screw it and trashed it,lol !

BK_Malik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Isaac is going to send me a replacement, I'm sending my current one back tomorrow. He said for you to email him if you want to talk about yours - sales@ikenvape.com

BTW, I broke out one my pyrex tips and put it on my vapemate and I still get a juice coating taste in my mouth but no drops of juice so that's a big improvement. Wish they were longer though, probably would cut down on some more of the feedback. Maybe I'll write them and ask about that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread