What is the Best E-Cigarette In Market ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

*ASH*

لــــونــــــا
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Germany
You are welcome!
:smokie:
If you go to the Halo webpage and sign up for their e-mails,
they will let you know when they have a sale.
They also have a group on Facebook
Link: Log in | Facebook
Lots of nice vaping people to talk with there.​

Thanks mate will keep it in favor as well so in the end i will check all and get what I really want.
Thanks for your help

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
I think too much information can lead to anxiety which can lead to paralysis which can lead to a cigarette. I'd say, based on your criteria, to go with smoklessimage's Volt two battery starter kit. It was suggested to me from a very trustworthy source (steeljan). She has some videos on youtube so check her out. Shoot, I'd be willing to send you one of my batteries just to get you started. However, you will definitely need at least two. One to vape and one to charge. One more rule of thumb is, "back-ups for back-ups". One time I lost two batteries in two days but luckily I had three. So that is my vote and they have a good return policy. I always tell people to check the return policy and if you don't like it, find another to order and have in hand before shipping back...wouldn't want to be without.

p.s. The best e-cig is the one that keeps you off the real thing, not really what others think!

I think Ashes's first language is not English and he can't understand local slang or overly complicated sentences. Even I can't understand everything Xaria said :).

Ashes, you want the 'best ecig on the market'? In that case, just buy the PROVARI from provape.com. You can buy the batteries and cartomizers and everything from them. Easy! There are of course other very good ones, but most people here will agree that the Provari is one of the best on the market.

ClippinWings

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
The OC
Cig size:
Volt

Slightly Larger:
eGo style(Riva is a great choice) with boge, smoktech or eGo Stardust cart

Even Larger:
Silver Bullet with various carts

Next step:
Provari with various carts

Not remotely like a cigarette:
Darwin with various carts

I like the eGo for portability... A 650 mah eGo with a single coil cart fits in the hand well, can even be concealed easily for stealth vaping.

Sent from my HTC HOLIDAY using Tapatalk

Last edited:

*ASH*

لــــونــــــا
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Germany
i will back to answer post by post but guys i want you to give me what you think about this e-cig please :

Titan Electronic cigarettes

and this

Electronic cigarettes with PCC

What i saw the first is better please advice as i will order alot of stuff from this site so I think if i will order it from it as well it will be a good deal . so if it's good tell me what to get and if it's bad tell me so want get it .

Thanks

*ASH*

لــــونــــــا
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Germany
I agree with tj about the size and battery life. Here are my thoughts. There are some others that you could add to each category:

Here are three suggestions in order of good, better and best:

Good:

E-Power 510, Riva 510 or Kgo. I like the E-Power because the batteries last a little longer (lifetime wise) and cost 4 time less. Stick with manual batteries for better control, better warmth and safer. Battery life on a charge is about 4-5 hours:

e-Power

Electronic Cigarette - Starter Kits - EGO E-Power

KGO Mega Dual Coil Kit 1100mah

Better:

5 volt GLV 2: with a 5 volt PV you will get long battery life (6+ hours) and much warmer vapor. The GLV come with a lifetime warranty and is built to withstand a bomb hit. Few models can match it's build quality:

GLV-2 Electronic Cigarette [GLV-2] - $120.00 : Electronic Cigarettes and E-Liquid - Great Lakes Vapor

A less expensive variable model in this category is the new EVO:

EVO V2 Kit

Best:

Power Regulated, Variable Wattage Darwin: with the Darwin you can "dial in" your power settings to get the best vape from any atomizer, cartomizer and eliquid. It also maintains your setting automatically when the resistence of the atty changes from use. It also has "regulated boost circuit" technology to maintain your power setting even as the battery drains. Most impressively, it gets 21+ hours on a charge. It comes with a 2 year warranty (which is rare) and a full year warranty on the battery (which is unheard of).

Darwin: Nhaler

Another good option in this category is the ProVari variable voltage model.

Good Luck

Note: Rule of Thumb: in "general" the more it looks like the real thing, the worse the performance.

Man thanks alot you give me more than i expect
I love GLV-2 Electronic Cigarette it's so great but it's so expincev I think i will keep it to get it as my next step this one really so good and man will never forget that you the one how let me see it .

Beside it I see all other the same for me but that one I will get it for sure if i will keep doing vap and work with me always so in 2 - 3 months latter that wil be what i will get for sure . I feel it can be for ever thing . in the end i know what i will do just vap with any liquid lol. and need no more than this device

am not sure i will may change my mind in next 2 days and get it lol. Or Evo i will check this 2 option to see what I want to get.

Just tell me if i will get : GLV-2 Electronic Cigarette Wtich Model , And Voltage to get ? as I dont know what to choose between this both . hope will advice me

Thanks

Last edited:

*ASH*

لــــونــــــا
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Germany
I think too much information can lead to anxiety which can lead to paralysis which can lead to a cigarette. I'd say, based on your criteria, to go with smoklessimage's Volt two battery starter kit. It was suggested to me from a very trustworthy source (steeljan). She has some videos on youtube so check her out. Shoot, I'd be willing to send you one of my batteries just to get you started. However, you will definitely need at least two. One to vape and one to charge. One more rule of thumb is, "back-ups for back-ups". One time I lost two batteries in two days but luckily I had three. So that is my vote and they have a good return policy. I always tell people to check the return policy and if you don't like it, find another to order and have in hand before shipping back...wouldn't want to be without.

p.s. The best e-cig is the one that keeps you off the real thing, not really what others think!

Thanks alot for that and it's kind of you to say that , Am kinda lost do you know when you wont to do some thing as u love it coz you will feel that you are saved that what it's happen to me as i quit smoke and I found Vap is really so great for me . I have Green Smoke but i still feel that am look for more as all can vap what ever they want with ther own liquid so i want to test it my self Green smoke is for ppl who dont have time or who want just to vap coz they dont smoke . But for me i love to enjoy what am doing . For that i want to be as you all and have after some months good experines to help other to quit smoke .

And yah as u sad the best e-cig is the one that keeps you off the real thing .
And i will be happy to get one from you i will buy 3 battrey when i will have it loool

Thaks again

*ASH*

لــــونــــــا
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Germany
I love a Joye ego battery (I prefer 1000 mah but the 650 is smaller and still will last all day) and a Vision Ego Clearomizer. Simple, inexpensive and very reliable. Not the "in" thing these days but I'm happy with the performance. And even as a woman they don't feel too big or heavy.

My experience with 2 types of the cig-look small ones is the same as others, often wimpy vapor and terrible battery life. Batteries have to be replaced more often also. Don't waste your time.

Thanks mate I will look for the same advice you give.
Thanks

The pdf (complements of "Mamu") is a way to build your own PV that is as good or better than anything you can buy for around $50 instead of spending the $250 -300 that the really good PV's cost.

loool man even with this explain i didnt get what I can do with PV thing :( and i can pay you 60$ If you will do it for me and explain more what exactly can do with it lol

Sorry guys I know am so annoying , but soon will all see how helpful i will be to other .

And dont forget I think we build a good guidefor all new user as me for then next step.

Regards

TN_Snoopy

Verified Member
Jan 13, 2012
Cookeville, TN
There have been several really good answers, and I almost past this by, but I decided I had to throw my 2 cent's in there.

My favorite battery is the Vapor4Life Titan Auto regular length. With cart, it is slightly longer than a 100 tobacco cigarette. It is a standard 808 battery, but performs great, and the company really stands behind their stuff. More than just the battery, it looks cool, and feel good. I don't know what kind of wrap they put on these batteries, but the feel good between my fingers. I know that's not what most people look for, but it is something I like.

I have a 510 manual battery that I just got and am experimenting with. I like it, but for regular stuff, I still like the 808 Auto style better, especially when I just want to hold it in my teeth and puff while doing something else with my hands.

For Cartomizers, I'm still looking for my favorite. Currently, I am using refilled Cig2O carts, because they simply work better than anything else I have tried. They don't get hot, and they produce good TH, great flavor, and lots of vapor. And that's what a cart is all about, right? Adding a drip tip seems to increase the vapor even more (not sure why). Using these with both my 808 and 510 batteries.

Hope that helps (or adds to your confusion?)
Happy vaping!
--Snoopy

*ASH*

لــــونــــــا
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Germany
I think Ashes's first language is not English and he can't understand local slang or overly complicated sentences. Even I can't understand everything Xaria said :).

Ashes, you want the 'best ecig on the market'? In that case, just buy the PROVARI from provape.com. You can buy the batteries and cartomizers and everything from them. Easy! There are of course other very good ones, but most people here will agree that the Provari is one of the best on the market.

YOU EXACTLY SAY IT , My Mother Lang is Arabic even thow I have English Literature and work as I.T Administrator but here I found alot of strang terminology for me . but soon i will use for it lol

Thanks for you link i will check it after this reply

Cig size:
Volt

Slightly Larger:
eGo style(Riva is a great choice) with boge, smoktech or eGo Stardust cart

Even Larger:
Silver Bullet with various carts

Next step:
Provari with various carts

Not remotely like a cigarette:
Darwin with various carts

I like the eGo for portability... A 650 mah eGo with a single coil cart fits in the hand well, can even be concealed easily for stealth vaping.

Sent from my HTC HOLIDAY using Tapatalk

Thanks for your advice i will put it in my mained as well thanks for your ranking.

Ashes hala 7abeeb, esma3 the volt a7san shee Elak, the Provari hay Lali sarrilhom kteer bel Hal mahal, ya3ni lal motaqademeen o hada Jehaz shway mo3aqad, khaleek ma3 ell volt. El kGo sehel o mahi Greer zer wa7ad Basmabeshbah el cig. Just my two cents. Lol

A5 ya sa7beee wallah alwa7ad bedee3 , btlat a3raf sho a5ood ao sho alfra2 benhoom blzbat ana bde she mnee7 b7ees ma 3'erro kool shar. hla2 3toone ktter options wo akeed eslm aedhoom anhoom sa3done , and that what will never fined with arab ppl.

bs hla2 bdee a5ood w2at tweel l7ta fkaar sho geeb blzbat , ele ns7tne antah feeh 7lwah bs 7setha arebah mn green smoke y3ne al battre btfdah bsr3ah ma heek ao ana 3'tlan bs he GLV-2 kttter 3jbtne bs ma fhmat sho a5tar al model wo Alvlotag l2no ma b3raf hadool lsho ?
3la kool 7al yslmoo tb3tak m3ae.
" I talked in arabic to him so i can explain more to him but just in arabic esaer. and for sure i told him that you all helped me alot :D"

Thanks alot to all of you and am sure this Thread will be helpful for all . And still if any have more advice and links to add will be great.

Thanks again .

*ASH*

لــــونــــــا
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Germany
There have been several really good answers, and I almost past this by, but I decided I had to throw my 2 cent's in there.

My favorite battery is the Vapor4Life Titan Auto regular length. With cart, it is slightly longer than a 100 tobacco cigarette. It is a standard 808 battery, but performs great, and the company really stands behind their stuff. More than just the battery, it looks cool, and feel good. I don't know what kind of wrap they put on these batteries, but the feel good between my fingers. I know that's not what most people look for, but it is something I like.

I have a 510 manual battery that I just got and am experimenting with. I like it, but for regular stuff, I still like the 808 Auto style better, especially when I just want to hold it in my teeth and puff while doing something else with my hands.

For Cartomizers, I'm still looking for my favorite. Currently, I am using refilled Cig2O carts, because they simply work better than anything else I have tried. They don't get hot, and they produce good TH, great flavor, and lots of vapor. And that's what a cart is all about, right? Adding a drip tip seems to increase the vapor even more (not sure why). Using these with both my 808 and 510 batteries.

Hope that helps (or adds to your confusion?)
Happy vaping!
--Snoopy

Man from your answer I found what i want in really simply words but you ddnt post any link for your E-Cig and battery > can you please post link from the company you get from with the exactly model .
Really thanks for your reply and will be awaiting your reply back.

genelman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2012
Fairfax, Virginia
YOU EXACTLY SAY IT , My Mother Lang is Arabic even thow I have English Literature and work as I.T Administrator but here I found alot of strang terminology for me . but soon i will use for it lol

Thanks for you link i will check it after this reply

Thanks for your advice i will put it in my mained as well thanks for your ranking.

A5 ya sa7beee wallah alwa7ad bedee3 , btlat a3raf sho a5ood ao sho alfra2 benhoom blzbat ana bde she mnee7 b7ees ma 3'erro kool shar. hla2 3toone ktter options wo akeed eslm aedhoom anhoom sa3done , and that what will never fined with arab ppl.

bs hla2 bdee a5ood w2at tweel l7ta fkaar sho geeb blzbat , ele ns7tne antah feeh 7lwah bs 7setha arebah mn green smoke y3ne al battre btfdah bsr3ah ma heek ao ana 3'tlan bs he GLV-2 kttter 3jbtne bs ma fhmat sho a5tar al model wo Alvlotag l2no ma b3raf hadool lsho ?
3la kool 7al yslmoo tb3tak m3ae.
" I talked in arabic to him so i can explain more to him but just in arabic esaer. and for sure i told him that you all helped me alot :D"

Thanks alot to all of you and am sure this Thread will be helpful for all . And still if any have more advice and links to add will be great.

Thanks again .

La tjeeb seeret el3arab leano hoon feae nas mjaneen, ahlak be Qatar wela syria? Keef 7alhom.

Last edited:

hbrwhammer

Apr 3, 2012
st.louis
i had a small device and let me tell you that changed very quickly. I have been vaping for 4 months i now have and ego-t ( my fist "smaller" mod, a volcano vv a silverbullet and a couple of altoid can mods i won at vapebash. The silverbullet is by far my favorite. I know it looks big i used to think the same thing. It fits great in your hand and has great battery life. Also imo it is the sturdiest ecig out there. You could run over that thing with a school bus and it would still be going strong.

sailorman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Podunk, FLA
i had a small device and let me tell you that changed very quickly. I have been vaping for 4 months i now have and ego-t ( my fist "smaller" mod, a volcano vv a silverbullet and a couple of altoid can mods i won at vapebash. The silverbullet is by far my favorite. I know it looks big i used to think the same thing. It fits great in your hand and has great battery life. Also imo it is the sturdiest ecig out there. You could run over that thing with a school bus and it would still be going strong.

This is very true. I have personally run over my Baby Bullet, (the smaller 14500 version of Silver Bullet) with a truck. Over the last 2 years, it has been heavily splashed with saltwater multiple times. It's been dropped out a car window at 15-20mph and dropped onto concrete many times. It's been buried in sand and mud. The only thing I haven't done is throw it in a fire. After 2 years of use and abuse and about 350,000 switch cycles, it doesn't look new, but it still works like new. (Actually, I repainted it, so it looks good again.)

I can stack batteries for 6V or 7.4V as well. I have seen pictures of a Silver Bullet after a battery exploded inside. All it did was move the switch about 1/8" out of place. The switch was put back into place and it worked again. Of all PVs I have seen, only the GV even comes close to the build quality of the "Bullets".

AltSmoke.com | Personal Vaporizers | Electronic Cigarette | Ecigs | Your one stop shop!

Also, the designer is available to answer any questions here in the altsmoke forum in the vendor section of ECF.

Last edited:

TN_Snoopy

Verified Member
Jan 13, 2012
Cookeville, TN
Man from your answer I found what i want in really simply words but you ddnt post any link for your E-Cig and battery > can you please post link from the company you get from with the exactly model .
Really thanks for your reply and will be awaiting your reply back.

Sorry, should have done it.
Cig2O main page: Cig2o.com PREMIUM CIGARETTE ALTERNATIVES: Water Vapor Cigarettes
You cannot buy directly from them, but they list their online resellers on their page. Plus, if you call around to the local tobacco shops, you will probably find one local that carries their stuff.

Vapor4Life main page: Electronic Cigarette | E-Cigarette | E-Cigs | Vapor4Life
Vapor4Life Titan Batteries: Vapor4Life Titan Soft Diamond Auto Battery

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
i will back to answer post by post but guys i want you to give me what you think about this e-cig please :

Titan Electronic cigarettes

and this

Electronic cigarettes with PCC

What i saw the first is better please advice as i will order alot of stuff from this site so I think if i will order it from it as well it will be a good deal . so if it's good tell me what to get and if it's bad tell me so want get it .

Thanks

The Titan is just a rebranded eGo. The second one is probably just a regular 510 with a PCC, which means you will be changing batteries constantly.

I believe the suggestions of a Kgo or E-Power or Riva are all better options than the Titan/ego in this category. They are all true 3.7 volt batteries with 1000+ mAh ratings. Thus warmer vapor and longer time on a charge. The small 510 or 808 is just a mini-battery model. You can do much better than that.

Last edited:

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
.................Just tell me if i will get : GLV-2 Electronic Cigarette Wtich Model , And Voltage to get ? as I dont know what to choose between this both . hope will advice me

Thanks

Glad you liked the information I gave you. On the GLV2, I would definitely get the 5 volt GLV2. You will get much warmer vapor and you will not need to buy low resistence atomizers/cartomizers to get the warmer vapor. Basically you can use any atomizer or cartomizer, expecially dual coil cartomizers and get nice warm, full vapor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread