What is the Best E-Cigarette In Market ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mg7454

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2011
ROFL
Hey Ash!

:D

I thought you might like to see these...
They're great!
To see the Final Frontier XL tank (mine) Link:
Sandblasted Tank - Phiniac Rugged Pyrex Glass Tanks

I have one of these as well
(a small tank with my name and butterflys).
Phiniac Sand Blasted Tanks - Phiniac Rugged Pyrex Glass Tanks

What do you think of those?
I love mine!
They are sweet, you can vape a long time before you have to refill the e-liquid.
And they're beautifully made, yet tough!

My next purchase will be that Chrome ProVari!
:hubba:

*ASH*

لــــونــــــا
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Germany
La tjeeb seeret el3arab leano hoon feae nas mjaneen, ahlak be Qatar wela syria? Keef 7alhom.
loooool ok m3lam , wallah kloon b5ear me my wife , my dad and 2 of my sisters is in Qatar , in Syria there is my mom and my younger sister as she study there. And thing became bad day after day wallah ya bro :(

i had a small device and let me tell you that changed very quickly. I have been vaping for 4 months i now have and ego-t ( my fist "smaller" mod, a volcano vv a silverbullet and a couple of altoid can mods i won at vapebash. The silverbullet is by far my favorite. I know it looks big i used to think the same thing. It fits great in your hand and has great battery life. Also imo it is the sturdiest ecig out there. You could run over that thing with a school bus and it would still be going strong.

Thanks for that so as most i see in the end any one will have more than just one e-cig as it's depand on mood and it's became more for let say " type of Change " as long as there is alot of chooes and money for sure lol.

*ASH*

لــــونــــــا
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Germany
This is very true. I have personally run over my Baby Bullet, (the smaller 14500 version of Silver Bullet) with a truck. Over the last 2 years, it has been heavily splashed with saltwater multiple times. It's been dropped out a car window at 15-20mph and dropped onto concrete many times. It's been buried in sand and mud. The only thing I haven't done is throw it in a fire. After 2 years of use and abuse and about 350,000 switch cycles, it doesn't look new, but it still works like new. (Actually, I repainted it, so it looks good again.)

I can stack batteries for 6V or 7.4V as well. I have seen pictures of a Silver Bullet after a battery exploded inside. All it did was move the switch about 1/8" out of place. The switch was put back into place and it worked again. Of all PVs I have seen, only the GV even comes close to the build quality of the "Bullets".

AltSmoke.com | Personal Vaporizers | Electronic Cigarette | Ecigs | Your one stop shop!

Also, the designer is available to answer any questions here in the altsmoke forum in the vendor section of ECF.

Thanks so so much for more and more Info lool in 5 days you guys gived me the full pic of Vap world , witch sure it will lead me for long time now . I will take alook for it but I think as I still cant get every thing from tecknecal way I need time but am pretty sure in short time will see me guys here talking about what i have and all that things.
And i think i must have one Heavey Duty E-Cig :D in cas am on party lol

Sorry, should have done it.
Cig2O main page: Cig2o.com PREMIUM CIGARETTE ALTERNATIVES: Water Vapor Cigarettes
You cannot buy directly from them, but they list their online resellers on their page. Plus, if you call around to the local tobacco shops, you will probably find one local that carries their stuff.
Vapor4Life main page: Electronic Cigarette | E-Cigarette | E-Cigs | Vapor4Life
Vapor4Life Titan Batteries: Vapor4Life Titan Soft Diamond Auto Battery

Man many thanks for the links .

all me respect for both of you

*ASH*

لــــونــــــا
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Germany
Hey Ash!

I thought you might like to see these...
They're great!
To see the Final Frontier XL tank (mine) Link:

I have one of these as well
(a small tank with my name and butterflys).
Phiniac Sand Blasted Tanks - Phiniac Rugged Pyrex Glass Tanks

What do you think of those?
I love mine!
They are sweet, you can vape a long time before you have to refill the e-liquid.
And they're beautifully made, yet tough!

My next purchase will be that Chrome ProVari!
:hubba:

That what I nam it the coolest thing I've seen in Vap world as Accessories love it :D it's look like tattoos lol but I dont know for what I can use it I mean for witch models ? and if it's work with GLV-2 ??
Thanks for keep show me a cool stuff lool

*ASH*

لــــونــــــا
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Germany
Glad you liked the information I gave you. On the GLV2, I would definitely get the 5 volt GLV2. You will get much warmer vapor and you will not need to buy low resistence atomizers/cartomizers to get the warmer vapor. Basically you can use any atomizer or cartomizer, expecially dual coil cartomizers and get nice warm, full vapor.

Man you have all my appreciated for just keep give me more and more detials even for the smalest thing . So i will go for 5V.
But what about the Model witch one to choose ? 510 ? 801? 901?

And If i will get it what i must kep as spare with me ? like Atomizers & Cartomizers or no need for that ?
Like I want the thing that i must order with same time so that I will need to change it in future as you know I dont want to keep shipping small thing every 1 month i will prefer to have some thing in my box.

And until now from review on net I see that model is what i need as it's give heave vapor and warm test beside that the Cartomizers dont became hot.

Thanks again for you and all , and sure still i can take more and more info from you guys .

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Ashes, definitely 510 threading, others are old and don't fit with everything. Plus everything can fit with 510. Many, many cartomizers and tanks fit 510.

I have read all you comments, and I think you don't want to start with the very big mods now. Just an ecig, so I think the best will be an eGo kit (it is also 510 threading). Any cartomizer or tank can fit, and you can try many things with it.
Since you are not in the USA, maybe better to order directly from China. I buy most of my stuff from China and good service and always arrive with no problem.
different batteries
different cartomizers
different starter kits

Last edited:

*ASH*

لــــونــــــا
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Germany
Better:

5 volt GLV 2: with a 5 volt PV you will get long battery life (6+ hours) and much warmer vapor. The GLV come with a lifetime warranty and is built to withstand a bomb hit. Few models can match it's build quality:

GLV-2 Electronic Cigarette [GLV-2] - $120.00 : Electronic Cigarettes and E-Liquid - Great Lakes Vapor

A less expensive variable model in this category is the new EVO:

EVO V2 Kit

Best:

Power Regulated, Variable Wattage Darwin: with the Darwin you can "dial in" your power settings to get the best vape from any atomizer, cartomizer and eliquid. It also maintains your setting automatically when the resistence of the atty changes from use. It also has "regulated boost circuit" technology to maintain your power setting even as the battery drains. Most impressively, it gets 21+ hours on a charge. It comes with a 2 year warranty (which is rare) and a full year warranty on the battery (which is unheard of).

Darwin: Nhaler

Another good option in this category is the ProVari variable voltage model.

Good Luck

Note: Rule of Thumb: in "general" the more it looks like the real thing, the worse the performance.

Let me back to your reply after so long serch and look man

As i've loved that EVO it's look that the sales will not reply ever , beside that if you checked them site the most of stuff there is out of stock !!!!

And for The Dawrin It's look really great but it's look some thing like small type plaer " Or that what am seeing it " and even if I want it , It's out of stock as well :(

And I've looked to all choes above still if I love something it's Out of Stock . lol again am lost and have nothing.

The only thing I've done to day that final i've found JC Kit in a site and i've order it beside some other Liquid :D Not just need the Cig .

So again what you guys have more . :sleep:

*ASH*

لــــونــــــا
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Germany
Ashes, definitely 510 threading, others are old and don't fit with everything. Plus everything can fit with 510. Many, many cartomizers and tanks fit 510.

I have read all you comments, and I think you don't want to start with the very big mods now. Just an ecig, so I think the best will be an eGo kit (it is also 510 threading). Any cartomizer or tank can fit, and you can try many things with it.
Since you are not in the USA, maybe better to order directly from China. I buy most of my stuff from China and good service and always arrive with no problem.
different batteries
different cartomizers
different starter kits

You rock , That what I mean , It's not I dont want to start with big mode it's That I want to live every thing in e-cig so I want to start as all " but just with a good qulity and nice one" then move to big mode . so if any one will ask me any thing about e-cig i can answer as i test and try every thing . Am wrong with that ?!

So thanks I will look for all this links and maybe will start with one of them .

What am thinking now it's to get one smail and one big mode, but both from the same site so will not cose me much for shipping

and want you to see if this is good or no "for both smal one and big mode" : Electronic Cigarettes from Cigeasy - Home of the Easy E-Cigarette

and I've found this site but for my bad luck as always it's out of stock So where I can fine one look like that with this glasy look ? : Home

And from now on I will cose only 501 :D as i knew what that mean .

So please advice me , and thanks for keeping with me step by step.

Regards

Last edited:

mg7454

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2011
ROFL
That what I nam it the coolest thing I've seen in Vap world as Accessories love it :D it's look like tattoos lol but I dont know for what I can use it I mean for witch models ? and if it's work with GLV-2 ??
Thanks for keep show me a cool stuff lool

You can use the Phiniac tanks with cartomizers on any PV!
They hold a lot of e-liquid and work with cartomizers with holes punched in them so the e-liquid gets into the cartomizer.
This way you are not always stopping to fill your cartomizer!
Check them out more at the link I gave you when you get time.
Happy Vaping!
:smokie:

Tank with cartomizer & Lion & Name Tank
http://phiniac.com/pid-622/sandblast-xl-tribal-lion.html

ikv2.jpg tribal-lion_0.jpg tribal-lion-a_1.jpg

Last edited:

mg7454

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2011
ROFL

You can get an adapter for a 510 battery to a KR808 cartomizer,
so you can use an 808 carto on a 510 battery.
You can find these on many e-cig sites, here is the link to one:
510 to [KR808D-1/DSE901] Adapter
Many people use the KR808D-1 cartomizers (like me) think the e-liquid seems to taste better.
I have an 510 battery to 808 cartomizer adapter that I use on my eGo (510 threading).
I use this for the KR Mega 808 cartomizer for my XL Phiniac Frontier Tank
IKV MEGA KR-808 Cartomizer Stainless 3.0
and for
my 808 CE2 clearomizers.
KR808D1 Ultimate CE2 Clearomizer XL

mg7454

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2011
ROFL
I started with a KR808D-1. Got it from My Vapor Store. I worked great. Recently got a Provari. Don't think I'll ever want anything else.
Hi Zerominusone!
Have you tried the CE2s?
I have the CE2 808D-1 clearomizers from My Vapor Store.
(Great supplier, IMO!)

I'm getting this terrific CE2 Tank from Vapor-Age:
Torpedo Tank Stainless Steel
(check it out!)

Congratulations on your new
:hubba: ProVari! :hubba:

After I get my Torpedo Tank,
it is the next item
I MUST HAVE!

Thanks for your answer tj99959 . Ok lets forget about the size as i still can use GS out of home.
So give me a good models and site to fined even if it's bigger tna the normal Cig.
I think now you can help me more . so lets forget about the size and please show me some good e-cig stuff.

Regards
My wife swears by this one KGO kit1100mAh by SLB, while I prefer the E-Power E-Power 14650. Both purchased from hoosier at about the same cost of $43.

mg7454

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2011
ROFL
mg7454, your colored and odd and unusual fonts with strange centralizing is making this thread hard to scan and read and giving me one almighty headache.
I take it you are very young and having fun :). But for the oldies, like myself, plain old back on white with normal fonts, normal sizing and normal writing from left to right, is just better.
Especially for this kind of forum where are trying to give and receive a lot of information in a short time, odd writing and colors and many different sizes in one post, is just too hard to scan, so basically I just skip over your posts.

Hi ya, Dragonbone!
Sorry you are having problems with my posts.
I am probably older than you are!
If you right click your mouse & drag from the left side of the top of the post, strait down to the bottom (as if to copy & paste) you will highlight it in a manner that will make it easy to read.

*ASH*

لــــونــــــا
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Germany

You can use the Phiniac tanks with cartomizers on any PV!
They hold a lot of e-liquid and work with cartomizers with holes punched in them so the e-liquid gets into the cartomizer.
This way you are not always stopping to fill your cartomizer!
Check them out more at the link I gave you when you get time.
Happy Vaping!

Tank with cartomizer & Lion & Name Tank

View attachment 89373 View attachment 89374 View attachment 89375

I love that' as It's work with eGo I think i must do onefor my nick ASH :D:D and maybe some other stuff

Thanks alot for that you Rock

*ASH*

لــــونــــــا
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Germany
I started with a KR808D-1. Got it from My Vapor Store. I worked great. Recently got a Provari. Don't think I'll ever want anything else.
Thanks for this info as well i have some thing new to see :D

My wife swears by this one KGO kit1100mAh by SLB, while I prefer the E-Power E-Power 14650. Both purchased from hoosier at about the same cost of $43.

My Greetings for you and your wif and now i will add the site for mine so in the end now i have 3 mian site HC one , Go-go one , and yours as last. If i will not fined what i want in HC so i will jump for next.

You might want to spend some time here to get a feel for what's available and how they work. Look at the Wonderful World of Vaping (6 parts). There are pictures and descriptions of most types of ecigs.

The ECF Library

Thanks that really helpful mate I like it it's so simply. :D . btw nice guiat is that Gibson Epiphone !

And in the end mh7454 & Dragonbone Calmdown it's fine you both r helping me since am here do dont want you to fight for a simply things :D

Thanks all for keeping this post up until now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread