What is the Best E-Cigarette In Market ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mg7454

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2011
ROFL

jabuki

Jul 27, 2011
neverneverland
wow what a subjective topic. personally i love my epower. after trying the tiny analog look a likes i got sick of dealing with batterys. I would suggest to anyone to jump right to a modular design vaping device that you can replace the give part that fails affordably(battery, switch, connector, attomizer). after realizing that nothing last forever it was just too costly to be replacing ego style batteries when one part of it would stop working. For me i want at least a 1300mah if not a 1600mah battery that lasts me ALL day.

vaping isn't smoking and having a vaping device that looks nothing like a cigarette seems to cause much less hassle having to explain you're not smoking to a smoke nazi trying to give you a hard time.

*ASH*

لــــونــــــا
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Germany
:D

Don't worry Ash, Dragonbone & I are fine.
I just wrote in bigger letters & plain text for her to be better able to read my post about how to read the posts if the color was hard for her to see.

You may want to check this ECF link:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-smoking-discussion/225579-collection-useful-polls-help-answer-newbie-questions.html

Maybe you can find some more answers to your questions there.

:smokie:

loool that fine and no I dont think i want to see it , as U and Her helped me so much and gived me all the answer I want .
Dragon just helped me for more than 3 hours now to get ever thing I want from CH , And I think now am ready to start Vaping like you all do and to help other like you all do .
When the order done sure will back to let you all see what i've got .

Thanks Dragon for all your help

wow what a subjective topic. personally i love my epower. after trying the tiny analog look a likes i got sick of dealing with batterys. I would suggest to anyone to jump right to a modular design vaping device that you can replace the give part that fails affordably(battery, switch, connector, attomizer). after realizing that nothing last forever it was just too costly to be replacing ego style batteries when one part of it would stop working. For me i want at least a 1300mah if not a 1600mah battery that lasts me ALL day.

Vaping isn't smoking and having a vaping device that looks nothing like a cigarette seems to cause much less hassle having to explain you're not smoking to a smoke nazi trying to give you a hard time.

Thanks for your answer an totally right, and for sure by time i will have alot of devices , That may look strange but when I do some thing i love to have my own collect from every thing even if i will just use ONE. I know it's west for money but i cant stop my self from that :(

mg7454

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2011
ROFL
Thanks for it that will be my next and i think last mode for long time lool :D
Thanks for keep show new and new stuff

You are very welcome!

You asked me about e-liquids...
...I told you

:hubba: I love DeejStuff e-liquids. :hubba:

:lol: My favorites are all of them! :lol:

Here is a link to a list of all of his flavors at his thread on ECF:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/183126-deejstuff-here-part-two-1195.html#post5704031

and

Here is a link to his web-site:

deejStuff eLiquid, The Apocalypse can wait...

I know you will enjoy this e-liquid!

baddison76

Mar 22, 2012
Lakeland, FL
when i sstarted out i searched the internet for reviews and finally decided on a V2 KR808 style and that worked great for me no problems of any kind and it also came with a Lifetime Guarantee which is very rare i have since started using an Ego tank with KR808 threads so i can vape different flavors i believe this may be a good route to start off as the V2 battery always lasted all day i didnt need to carry 4 batteries with me.

thall12

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2010
NY
www.facebook.com
It does depend on your smoking habits. Light smokers can use the standard e cig that looks like a real one. I recommend Apollo Standard kit.

Heavier smokers (pack and a half a day) should use something stronger. I like the Joyetech Ego c. It's pocketable, battery life is decent, filling is easy, vapor and taste is good. Start up cost is not too bad. I would recommend starting with the Apollo Standard kit or Apollo Tgo, great products and a great company, they stand by their product and you can return if you don't like it.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
when i sstarted out i searched the internet for reviews and finally decided on a V2 KR808 style and that worked great for me no problems of any kind and it also came with a Lifetime Guarantee which is very rare i have since started using an Ego tank with KR808 threads so i can vape different flavors i believe this may be a good route to start off as the V2 battery always lasted all day i didnt need to carry 4 batteries with me.

A 100 mAh battery = 1 hour of light vaping. The ONLY way a 150 mAh - 280 mAh V2 battery could last all day is if the person is an extremely light vaper and takes one inhale an hour. You CANNOT change the physics of battery composition!!! Let's not confuse a new vaper about what a battery can and cannot do.

Last edited:

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
A 100 mAh battery = 1 hour of light vaping. The ONLY way a 150 mAh - 280 mAh V2 battery could last all day is if the person is an extremely light vaper and takes one inhale an hour. You CANNOT change the physics of battery composition!!! Let's not confuse a new vaper about what a battery can and cannot do.
I may be wrong, but I was under the impression that the 280 mah (150- 180 mah is for shorter batteries like super mini 901 and 510) could last for about 300 decent puffs? So unless there are 300 hours in Bad's 'day', that equals to many more puffs than one an hour. Just saying.... :).

baddison76

Mar 22, 2012
Lakeland, FL

maybe you're just not familiar with all types of E-Cig style batteries or batteries from reputable companies like V2cigs
as this thread is intended for a new vaper i am suggesting a battery i have used that i know performs well and the company
backs their product with a LIFETIME warranty. Here are the stats for the battery i used directly from their page, however their are other options as well.

Usage on Full Battery : 300+ Puffs (approximate)
Voltage : 4.2 volts
Battery Rating : 380 mA/H
Charging Time : 4 Hours

baddison76

Mar 22, 2012
Lakeland, FL
I may be wrong, but I was under the impression that the 280 mah (150- 180 mah is for shorter batteries like super mini 901 and 510) could last for about 300 decent puffs? So unless there are 300 hours in Bad's 'day', that equals to many more puffs than one an hour. Just saying.... :).

Thanks dragon, some days may seem that long though lol

*ASH*

لــــونــــــا
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Germany

You are very welcome!

You asked me about e-liquids...
...I told you

:hubba: I love DeejStuff e-liquids. :hubba:

:lol: My favorites are all of them! :lol:

Here is a link to a list of all of his flavors at his thread on ECF:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/183126-deejstuff-here-part-two-1195.html#post5704031

and

Here is a link to his web-site:

deejStuff eLiquid, The Apocalypse can wait...

I know you will enjoy this e-liquid!

Thanks alot now i will take alook for every thing there :D

Sounds good , That what i said that i will start with those thing as i love to start step by step but latter I will go for one of tose pro vap , I loved your review as you just say it in normal lang. Thanks for share mate

It does depend on your smoking habits. Light smokers can use the standard e cig that looks like a real one. I recommend Apollo Standard kit.

Heavier smokers (pack and a half a day) should use something stronger. I like the Joyetech Ego c. It's pocketable, battery life is decent, filling is easy, vapor and taste is good. Start up cost is not too bad. I would recommend starting with the Apollo Standard kit or Apollo Tgo, great products and a great company, they stand by their product and you can return if you don't like it.

Thanks mate this the first time i've heared about Apollo so i will look what they have there , and If you can post some links for the product that will be awesome.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV

maybe you're just not familiar with all types of E-Cig style batteries or batteries from reputable companies like V2cigs
as this thread is intended for a new vaper i am suggesting a battery i have used that i know performs well and the company
backs their product with a LIFETIME warranty. Here are the stats for the battery i used directly from their page, however their are other options as well.

Usage on Full Battery : 300+ Puffs (approximate)
Voltage : 4.2 volts
Battery Rating : 380 mA/H
Charging Time : 4 Hours

I've read thousands of posts on this topic and used 15 different PV's myself.. You can't make a 380 mAh battery into a 1000 -1500 mAh battery by magic and wishful thinking. The average to heavy vaper who uses their PV every 5 - 10 minutes is not going to get 8 - 10 hours of use out of a V2. Again, physics is physics. And I don't think we help a new person by making them think that a 380 mAh battery has the same use time as a 1000 - 1500 mAh battery.

And then there is the issue of "battery drain" which of course is more pronounced on a model like the V2. By the time you get to the 2 hour mark, you are vaping at approximately 3.4v - 3.5v.

Last edited:

*ASH*

لــــونــــــا
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Germany
I've read thousands of posts on this topic and used 15 different PV's myself.. You can't make a 380 mAh battery into a 1000 -1500 mAh battery by magic and wishful thinking. The average to heavy vaper who uses their PV every 5 - 10 minutes is not going to get 8 - 10 hours of use out of a V2. Again, physics is physics. And I don't think we help a new person by making them think that a 380 mAh battery has the same use time as a 1000 - 1500 mAh battery.

And then there is the issue of "battery drain" which of course is more pronounced on a model like the V2. By the time you get to the 2 hour mark, you are vaping at approximately 3.4v - 3.5v.

More help info to keep it in my E-Note.

Thanks mate

ChrispyCritter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
West of Rochester,N.Y.
Really your best bet it get a cigarette case and carry 2 or 3 510 mega batteries auto or manual..they are usually 280mAh and fit nicely in a case with some cartomizers and they cost about $10 each at MadVapes..I have done this with an old cig case..with care these auto 510 mega batteries can last close to 6 months or longer. I like to have 1 or 2 around when I'm doing things so I can vape hands free..they are about the size of a 100 smoke with an XL cartomizer on it.

*ASH*

لــــونــــــا
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Germany
Really your best bet it get a cigarette case and carry 2 or 3 510 mega batteries auto or manual..they are usually 280mAh and fit nicely in a case with some cartomizers and they cost about $10 each at MadVapes..I have done this with an old cig case..with care these auto 510 mega batteries can last close to 6 months or longer. I like to have 1 or 2 around when I'm doing things so I can vape hands free..they are about the size of a 100 smoke with an XL cartomizer on it.

Thanks for post , and i've toke from CH KR808d-1 batteries . Thanks for helping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread