What is the Best E-Cigarette In Market ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrispyCritter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
West of Rochester,N.Y.
Thanks for post , and i've toke from CH KR808d-1 batteries . Thanks for helping

I believe 901 are the same as 808d anyways there are a few 808 and 901's at MadVapes but I don't see any mega ones so I would say carrying 3 or 4 in a cig case to last all day..also it 901's might use a different charger. 510 are the most universal e cig though..there is a lot available for them...

Last edited:

*ASH*

لــــونــــــا
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Germany
I believe 901 are the same as 808d anyways there are a few 808 and 901's at MadVapes but I don't see any mega ones so I would say carrying 3 or 4 in a cig case to last all day..also it 901's might use a different charger. 510 are the most universal e cig though..there is a lot available for them...

good now i have more option thanks mate

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Really your best bet it get a cigarette case and carry 2 or 3 510 mega batteries auto or manual..they are usually 280mAh and fit nicely in a case with some cartomizers and they cost about $10 each at MadVapes..I have done this with an old cig case..with care these auto 510 mega batteries can last close to 6 months or longer. I like to have 1 or 2 around when I'm doing things so I can vape hands free..they are about the size of a 100 smoke with an XL cartomizer on it.

As long as you don't mind changing batteries every hour or so and not being able to use dual coil cartomizers. Not to mention the battery drain issues with mini batteries. I believe the original post was what is the best PV on the market. Thus, inferring that a mini 510 is the best PV on the market is just amazing. It's telling that no one else made this suggestion.

Last edited:

VapingTums

Verified Member
Apr 21, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
I don't think there is a 'best' ecig. At home I have a big GG setup with a UFS on it usually with a fruit flavour in it like apple. To me this is more like a hookah, huge plumes of vapor, very satisfying. Despite this, I have ordered an SD Keyring for out and about. I have taken the GG + UFS out and about but it is quite big and I don't like worrying about losing it or damaging it. I think you should look into the SD Keyring, seems like the best combo of performance but with a small size. Looking forward to getting mine, just basing this on the youtube reviews of it. Vapor production seems big on it.

ChrispyCritter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
West of Rochester,N.Y.
As long as you don't mind changing batteries every hour or so and not being able to use dual coil cartomizers. Not to mention the battery drain issues with mini batteries. I believe the original post was what is the best PV on the market. Thus, inferring that a mini 510 is the best PV on the market is just amazing. It's telling that no one else made this suggestion.

I get around 2 hours of pretty heavy vaping out of them..if I don't use it heavily I get more..I was a 1-2 PAD smoker for over 25 years (I started smoking 1 PAD Marlboro Red Box at 15) so when I say heavy use I mean it (I use up to 5ml a day 24mg sometimes maybe more). Not the best e cig on the market I never said that but it is a decent one if you want to use a cig sized device.

The 510 connector is the e cig with the most available products as it's compatible with eGo's. I use a 510 mega auto battery daily and I have one that still works after over 6 months of daily use. I blocked you before because you like to argue about things that I don't even say..where in my post did I say a 510 mini was best on the market?

If you read the original post you would know this user is looking for the best cigarette sized device..which I didn't even say was a 510 slim I just gave my opinion of what would work for carrying slim batteries. If you carry 2-3 mega 510's or 3-4 short ones they can last you all day..especially if you don't use just 1 constantly and you switch them out every once in awhile. BTW IMO dual coil cartomizers are all hype...

Last edited:

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
.......BTW IMO dual coil cartomizers are all hype...

Dual coil carto's are very popular for a reason. They work best between 4.5v - 5.5v. People who only use mini's and 3.4v ego's don't like warm vapor and it would make sense that they don't want a carto that provides warm vapor. You are the exception which isn't surprising.

ChrispyCritter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
West of Rochester,N.Y.
Dual coil carto's are very popular for a reason. They work best between 4.5v - 5.5v. People who only use mini's and 3.4v ego's don't like warm vapor and it would make sense that they don't want a carto that provides warm vapor. You are the exception which isn't surprising.

I vaped on eGo batteries designed for DC cartos as I bought a DCTank kit..I vaped the same flavor side by side one was CE2 2.5ohm and against the 1.5ohm tank. I didn't notice much difference really except the extra (not good) taste I notice from poly-filled cartos. If your running 4.5-5.5v a higher resistance single coil should get you the same thing..well to be more simple if you run a single at the same watts as a dual it should produce the same vapor.

Sure there could be small variances between some cartomizers but more because how much juice is near the heat of the coil. I could probably build you 2 atomizers or cartomizers 1 single and 1 dual and if I used the same length wire of the same composition on the same device if you blindly tested them you probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Because you basically split a coil into 2 and they are wired the way they (parallel I believe) are the resistance drops by half and it's harder on smaller batteries.

*ASH*

لــــونــــــا
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Germany
Finaly I made my order I will start with Joye eGo-T 1000mah & eGo C & Vision eGo Clearomizer and 2 90MM battrey for my friends. Next month If i will see it's go smoth with me i will get ProVari V2 " Satin Black" As I can role it as i want from 1 until 7V . So that will be my last one for maybe next year unless if I want some thing spiceal in look.

Thanks for all your help . And if you have more advice will be welcome for me and for all. as I see the post became really a good guid for all not only for new. So I hope this thread will stay ALIVE guys :D

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
I vaped on eGo batteries designed for DC cartos as I bought a DCTank kit..I vaped the same flavor side by side one was CE2 2.5ohm and against the 1.5ohm tank. I didn't notice much difference really except the extra (not good) taste I notice from poly-filled cartos. If your running 4.5-5.5v a higher resistance single coil should get you the same thing..well to be more simple if you run a single at the same watts as a dual it should produce the same vapor.

Sure there could be small variances between some cartomizers but more because how much juice is near the heat of the coil. I could probably build you 2 atomizers or cartomizers 1 single and 1 dual and if I used the same length wire of the same composition on the same device if you blindly tested them you probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Because you basically split a coil into 2 and they are wired the way they (parallel I believe) are the resistance drops by half and it's harder on smaller batteries.

As I said, you must be the big exception because there are thousands (according to my supplier friends) who see a big difference with dual coil cartomizers. However, I will repeat, someone who uses mini's and likes cold vapor would probably not see dual coils being worthwhile. They perform best, IMO and from what others have written, at 4.5+ volts. Since you seem to vape at 3.4 - 3.7 volts and like cold vapor, you wouldn't appreciate them.

And the title of this thread is: "What is the Best E-Cigarette In Market ?" You answered the OP that he should get a mini 510. So thinking that is the best E-Cigarette in market really puts you squarely in the minority would be my guess.

Last edited:

Water 4 Fuel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
Portland,OR
maybe you're just not familiar with all types of E-Cig style batteries or batteries from reputable companies like V2cigs
as this thread is intended for a new vaper i am suggesting a battery i have used that i know performs well and the company
backs their product with a LIFETIME warranty. Here are the stats for the battery i used directly from their page, however their are other options as well.

Usage on Full Battery : 300+ Puffs (approximate)
Voltage : 4.2 volts
Battery Rating : 380 mA/H
Charging Time : 4 Hours

Yes the V2 has a Lifetime Warranty,but it's not actually a Lifetime Warranty.
They sate it is,but it is not. They will replace place upto 5 times and that's it.
I read their warranty closely and saw that in the small print.
So, I contacted them and asked them about it.
They infact told me that's the way it is. I told them: I was concidering buying a V2 and ask,if they would make the Lifetime a Lifetime. They told me NO !!

ChrispyCritter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
West of Rochester,N.Y.
As I said, you must be the big exception because there are thousands (according to my supplier friends) who see a big difference with dual coil cartomizers. However, I will repeat, someone who uses mini's and likes cold vapor would probably not see dual coils being worthwhile. They perform best, IMO and from what others have written, at 4.5+ volts. Since you seem to vape at 3.4 - 3.7 volts and like cold vapor, you wouldn't appreciate them.

And the title of this thread is: "What is the Best E-Cigarette In Market ?" You answered the OP that he should get a mini 510. So thinking that is the best E-Cigarette in market really puts you squarely in the minority would be my guess.

It really depends on the juice..I'm vaping on Cotton Candy right now on my LT VV at 4.2v with a 2.5ohm CE2 in a 6ml tank..I run my tanks usually between 3.7-4.2v..sometimes 4.4v..coffee I prefer at 3.3v or so as it gets harsh over that so it tastes great on an auto mega 510. I don't mind any of my flavors on a 510 auto in a 2.5 ohm CE2 or most of my flavors on an eGo..it gives off plenty of vapor.

Did you read the original post? "Am looking for best E-Cig's in the market with good kit .
To be Specific about what i want .
I want the normal size that it's look like normal cig , and can hold it with me in any place . So am not looking for big cig “At less for main time” ."
that's what I'm talking about not the title of the thread. Maybe you should read the 1st post not just the thread title :glare:

Last edited:

*ASH*

لــــونــــــا
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Germany
Yes the V2 has a Lifetime Warranty,but it's not actually a Lifetime Warranty.
They sate it is,but it is not. They will replace place upto 5 times and that's it.
I read their warranty closely and saw that in the small print.
So, I contacted them and asked them about it.
They infact told me that's the way it is. I told them: I was concidering buying a V2 and ask,if they would make the Lifetime a Lifetime. They told me NO !!

Man you dont need to ask about it in the site it self you will see it's not Life Time , If it's life time so why there is an option to pay for extray 1 year warnty !!

Hope am talking about the same one that you both talked about it ProVape V2 on : ProVape E-Cigarettes: Buy Electronic Cigarettes & Smokeless Cigarettes

*ASH*

لــــونــــــا
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Germany
It really depends on the juice..I'm vaping on Cotton Candy right now on my LT VV at 4.2v with a 2.5ohm CE2 in a 6ml tank..I run my tanks usually between 3.7-4.2v..sometimes 4.4v..coffee I prefer at 3.3v or so as it gets harsh over that so it tastes great on an auto mega 510. I don't mind any of my flavors on a 510 auto in a 2.5 ohm CE2 or most of my flavors on an eGo..it gives off plenty of vapor.

Did you read the original post? "Am looking for best E-Cig's in the market with good kit .
To be Specific about what i want .
I want the normal size that it's look like normal cig , and can hold it with me in any place . So am not looking for big cig “At less for main time” ."
that's what I'm talking about not the title of the thread. Maybe you should read the 1st post not just the thread title :glare:

Calm Down mate , and yah you right I was looking for that at the begning , but latter every thing is change , if you read the all pages you will see that when ALL and spiceal Dragonbone and wv2win told me that if i want some thing like that i will get just a normal thing with low preformance , so they correct the way for me and show me more options and what every one can do ..

Just calm down guys in the end this theard as I said will be a really good guide if we didnt just fight lol .

So just be sure all that every new one when will see it he/she will just get the last and best Technology for every size of E-Cig in Market now . :D

And with more ppl and more options am sure will make it better .

ChrispyCritter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
West of Rochester,N.Y.
Calm Down mate , and yah you right I was looking for that at the begning , but latter every thing is change , if you read the all pages you will see that when ALL and spiceal Dragonbone and wv2win told me that if i want some thing like that i will get just a normal thing with low preformance , so they correct the way for me and show me more options and what every one can do ..

Just calm down guys in the end this theard as I said will be a really good guide if we didnt just fight lol .

So just be sure all that every new one when will see it he/she will just get the last and best Technology for every size of E-Cig in Market now . :D

And with more ppl and more options am sure will make it better .

I've argued with him before ending with me blocking him for about 2 weeks so I didn't see his reply's..he seems to like to argue about nothing and I may just have to block him again. Not that I mind arguing but when someone misrepresents what you post constantly it gets annoying..he misrepresented what I posted here and in the past.

I had read more of your post but I was answering your original post when I posted about 510 slim batteries..not to mention I never even said they were the best device in the 1st place which he tried to post I did just that carrying 2-3 mega 510 batteries works. I also saw you were buying 1000mAh eGo's and they are a good choice. I use 5 eGo's,a couple slim 510 auto batteries and a VV tube.

*ASH*

لــــونــــــا
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Germany
I've argued with him before ending with me blocking him for about 2 weeks so I didn't see his reply's..he seems to like to argue about nothing and I may just have to block him again. Not that I mind arguing but when someone misrepresents what you post constantly it gets annoying..he misrepresented what I posted here and in the past.

I had read more of your post but I was answering your original post when I posted about 510 slim batteries..not to mention I never even said they were the best device in the 1st place which he tried to post I did just that carrying 2-3 mega 510 batteries works. I also saw you were buying 1000mAh eGo's and they are a good choice. I use 5 eGo's,a couple slim 510 auto batteries and a VV tube.

It's fine mate no need for all that believe me some time we reply while we effect from some thing out of the forum so we just reply in wrong way or it's full of anger so just forget , he's so nice and believe me he's always help with all his answer . so just forget and let it move on.

and again i will say thank you so much for the info that you shared with us .

ChrispyCritter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
West of Rochester,N.Y.
It's fine mate no need for all that believe me some time we reply while we effect from some thing out of the forum so we just reply in wrong way or it's full of anger so just forget , he's so nice and believe me he's always help with all his answer . so just forget and let it move on.

and again i will say thank you so much for the info that you shared with us .

I rarely post out of anger I'm a pretty laid back dude really..although I do come across as angry with writing sometimes..most of the time I'm sitting here smiling stress free (I rarely get stressed about much) even when arguing a point. I just don't let what I post get misrepresented (don't tread on me so to say) and as long as it isn't again I will move on :)

Zotsey

Apr 6, 2012
England
Best ecig on the Market - allrounder
ProVari ! Simple
A Lavatube will do a similar job though for less money if your not too bothered about the voltage you set being bang on.
You can get mini ProVari's and mini lavatubes too if you think the standard model is too big.
There are ofcourse other VV's on the market
But you can't get a more versatile device than a VV

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
My favorite looks like a cig styles are Halo G6 and Volt, both KR808's, have good they work very well but the down side is short battery life. But for out and about they are great, just takes several charged batts when going out, I always have 4 charged just incase :)

But for performance of longer batt life and flavor I love my GLV 2 super mini, shown in my avatar. Now I did just order a mini Provari, so will see how I like that too for home use :) Have fun finding your perfect PV and I am sure it be several. bnrk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread