What is the Best E-Cigarette In Market ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
It really depends on the juice..I'm vaping on Cotton Candy right now on my LT VV at 4.2v with a 2.5ohm CE2 in a 6ml tank..I run my tanks usually between 3.7-4.2v..sometimes 4.4v..coffee I prefer at 3.3v or so as it gets harsh over that so it tastes great on an auto mega 510. I don't mind any of my flavors on a 510 auto in a 2.5 ohm CE2 or most of my flavors on an eGo..it gives off plenty of vapor.

Did you read the original post? "Am looking for best E-Cig's in the market with good kit .
To be Specific about what i want .
I want the normal size that it's look like normal cig , and can hold it with me in any place . So am not looking for big cig “At less for main time” ."
that's what I'm talking about not the title of the thread. Maybe you should read the 1st post not just the thread title :glare:

And then almost all of us but you pointed him in the better direction. I respect your right to like cold vaper and changing batteries frequently. You are in the minority as evidenced by this thread and about a thousand others. Most of us would rather give advice that has a better chance of being successful for a new person, overall.

*ASH*

لــــونــــــا
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Germany
I rarely post out of anger I'm a pretty laid back dude really..although I do come across as angry with writing sometimes..most of the time I'm sitting here smiling stress free (I rarely get stressed about much) even when arguing a point. I just don't let what I post get misrepresented (don't tread on me so to say) and as long as it isn't again I will move on :)

I get you 100% exactly mate so just let move on :D and again thanks for share you expr with all of us.

--------------------------------------------

And as I see all give ProVari is the best at market . As alot of serch I note NEW ProVari Variable Voltage V2 is the best. I think I will get Satin Black ProVari Variable Voltage V2 next month to put to my all new collection and for sure will post pics for all of them :D

See all your reply help alot lol

ChrispyCritter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
West of Rochester,N.Y.
I get you 100% exactly mate so just let move on :D and again thanks for share you expr with all of us.

--------------------------------------------

And as I see all give ProVari is the best at market . As alot of serch I note NEW ProVari Variable Voltage V2 is the best. I think I will get Satin Black ProVari Variable Voltage V2 next month to put to my all new collection and for sure will post pics for all of them :D

See all your reply help alot lol

Probably the best on the market for VV devices is the Darwin but they are hard to get and cost $245. The Darwin

ChrispyCritter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
West of Rochester,N.Y.
And then almost all of us but you pointed him in the better direction. I respect your right to like cold vaper and changing batteries frequently. You are in the minority as evidenced by this thread and about a thousand others. Most of us would rather give advice that has a better chance of being successful for a new person, overall.

Listen dude I'm sick of you I pointed him in the direction of a slim 510 as I was replying to his original post. My opinion is those 510's work alright for what they are and they are inexpensive. I didn't comment on eGo's or say anything was the best. Lots of people use 510's for devices on the go.

I use mine for when my hands are busy or sometimes driving. I asked you to not comment on my posts before then you wouldn't stop so I ignored you. I figured it's been awhile and you would stop but you can't. You want to argue about stuff I have put up over 1,000 posts in a month before on another forum. I think you're best off to not argue with me and just state your opinion..stop putting "words in my mouth"...

mg7454

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2011
ROFL
Last edited:

ChrispyCritter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
West of Rochester,N.Y.

I have 4 of these Pro DCTank Tube and 4 of these SMOKTech 510 Dual Coil Tank Tube 4-3.5ml and 4-6ml with stainless steel 2.5ohm XL CE2's that I slotted (well I'm only using 4 of them right now but I have extras in a drawer waiting)..they work pretty good for the price.

Well I also have a couple extra 3.5ml tanks I got in an eGo tank kit at a discount from MadVapes a couple months ago to try them..I think I paid $45 for that kit (regular price $59) I bought it in part because I wanted new eGo batteries as my other 3 were looking kind of worn and another charger so I could charge 2 eGo's at once.

I thought about the Vision Stone tanks but I'm pretty happy with the ones I have so I haven't tried them yet. They work good on any of my batteries..but I have XL 2.5 ohm clearomizers to use on my 510 auto batteries because the tank kind of looks funny on it lol.

Edit: Below is a pic of one of those tanks on my VV Tube..I bought the VV Tube all the tanks,3 packs of CE2's (2 stainless 1 clearomizers) plus a rotary tool and 270ml of 24mg e liquid in 30ml bottles of assorted flavors for a little more than a Provari kit would have cost me.

VV Tube.jpg

Last edited:

Zotsey

Apr 6, 2012
England
The Darwin is another top notch VV but IMO not quite as good as the ProVari V2.
Adjustment is measured in watts instead of Volts and range isn't as wide. It's also built of aluminium as opposed to Steele, but has 2 year guarantee as standard. It's a sealed unit so batteries cannot be upgraded or swapped out etc. Its also pretty new to the Market so it's not as tried and tested so to speak and as stated above difficult to get hold of.
But both are great.
Look on YouTube, there are comparison videos ProVari/Darwin.

Congrats on your decision to buy a Black Satin ProVari V2
You will love it, build quality is amazing. Aftercare exceptional
No point messing about, buy the best straight off and you will save in the long run ;)

Last edited:

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Listen dude I'm sick of you I pointed him in the direction of a slim 510 as I was replying to his original post. My opinion is those 510's work alright for what they are and they are inexpensive. I didn't comment on eGo's or say anything was the best. Lots of people use 510's for devices on the go.

I use mine for when my hands are busy or sometimes driving. I asked you to not comment on my posts before then you wouldn't stop so I ignored you. I figured it's been awhile and you would stop but you can't. You want to argue about stuff I have put up over 1,000 posts in a month before on another forum. I think you're best off to not argue with me and just state your opinion..stop putting "words in my mouth"...

You really have some anger issues. Seek help.

ChrispyCritter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
West of Rochester,N.Y.
You really have some anger issues. Seek help.

You have issues with reading someones posts and seeing something else..I have no anger issues I don't get into fights and am not stressed. You want to spend months arguing with me then keep "putting words in my mouth" and replying to me..I will enjoy laughing at you. I have issues with people that on purpose misrepresent my posts and if forced I will spend quite a bit of time making them look like a fool with their own words. You better seek help because you can't read a simple post and understand what it says. I hate wasting time arguing with trolls but if forced I will...

Last edited:

*ASH*

لــــونــــــا
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Germany
The Darwin is another top notch VV but IMO not quite as good as the ProVari V2.
Adjustment is measured in watts instead of Volts and range isn't as wide. It's also built of aluminium as opposed to Steele, but has 2 year guarantee as standard. It's a sealed unit so batteries cannot be upgraded or swapped out etc. Its also pretty new to the Market so it's not as tried and tested so to speak and as stated above difficult to get hold of.
But both are great.
Look on YouTube, there are comparison videos ProVari/Darwin.

Congrats on your decision to buy a Black Satin ProVari V2
You will love it, build quality is amazing. Aftercare exceptional
No point messing about, buy the best straight off and you will save in the long run ;)

I have the same view as you and i've saw the compare on youtube in most the love V2 more the The Darwin. And for me in personal I see The Darwin like MP3 plear or look like machine of electrich test. Saw I've saw Black Satin V2 look better and ppl in reivew said it's much better.

baddison76

Mar 22, 2012
Lakeland, FL
Yes the V2 has a Lifetime Warranty,but it's not actually a Lifetime Warranty.
They sate it is,but it is not. They will replace place upto 5 times and that's it.
I read their warranty closely and saw that in the small print.
So, I contacted them and asked them about it.
They infact told me that's the way it is. I told them: I was concidering buying a V2 and ask,if they would make the Lifetime a Lifetime. They told me NO !!

their Lifetime warranty covers more than just batteries while it doesn't cover carto's or liquid and who's warranty does it does cover their accessories, notebook cig, pcc, wall charger etc. and as far as batteries go each battery has approximately 300+ recharges so i would have some time to need to replace the batts 5 times. their cs provides instructions to troubleshoot and if the problem persists they send a replacement. simple

tpoulton

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2010
Rochester, NY
Thanks for your answer tj99959 . Ok lets forget about the size as i still can use GS out of home.
So give me a good models and site to fined even if it's bigger tna the normal Cig.
I think now you can help me more . so lets forget about the size and please show me some good e-cig stuff.

Regards

Awesome ecig is the Cigeasy Elite. Sort of a hybird. A little bit bigger then the slim ones but not as big as an ego. Check it out THE ELITE 808

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread