What is the best Mini or Subtank for stealth vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
I have a Cloupor Mini Plus coming in. Which will go up to 50 Watts and is TC also.
So I'm interested in buying a more low profile tank to go with the mini.

I currently have a Cloupor GT 80 with a Crown tank and it's too big for stealth vaping.

The vape shop suggested a Tobeco Super Tank Mini.
Very important to me is that it doesn't leak and that it holds as much liquid as possible.
The Tobeco SuperTank Mini holds 2.5-2.7ml

Suggestions are welcome and especially from those who have the Tobeco Super Tank Mini.

Subversivedeviant1

Verified Member
Apr 13, 2015
Caucasia
Depends on how stealth ur trying to be and what kind of battery your wanting to use. I'd consider my 18650 SS smpl paired with my SS mutation x4 mini (xs?) To be fairly stealthy. It just about disappears in my fist but I am a big guy.
The LPG takes an 18350 and can accept hybrid attys so that thing is real tiny. There's also the rail box style or egrip from joytech both of which hide a tank or clearo inside the body of the box itself leaving only the drip tip exposed.
In summation, my friend, you've got lots of options but if ur pumping out fat, dense clouds you probly won't go unnoticed ;)

EDIT: the goblin mini's pretty small if you wanna stick with your cloupor and like to wrap your own coils. I have one in the mail for my wife, I'll let u know how it is on leakage. China's on vacation this week though so it may take a minute

Subversivedeviant1

Verified Member
Apr 13, 2015
Caucasia
Depends on how stealth ur trying to be and what kind of battery your wanting to use. I'd consider my 18650 SS smpl paired with my SS mutation x4 mini (xs?) To be fairly stealthy. It just about disappears in my fist but I am a big guy.
The LPG takes an 18350 and can accept hybrid attys so that thing is real tiny. There's also the rail box style or egrip from joytech both of which hide a tank or clearo inside the body of the box itself leaving only the drip tip exposed.
In summation, my friend, you've got lots of options but if ur pumping out fat, dense clouds you probly won't go unnoticed ;)

EDIT: the goblin mini's pretty small if you wanna stick with your cloupor and like to wrap your own coils. I have one in the mail for my wife, I'll let u know how it is on leakage. China's on vacation this week though so it may take a minute
Additional note...I didn't really offer an answer to your question after all that. The smok TFV4 now comes in "mini" form. It's slightly shorter than the full sized but it's 22mm wide. My brother in law has the full sized on an Istick 50w (his first setup ever) and he's loving it despite its girth

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
I've had the super tank mini for a week. No leaks. Easy to fill. Plenty of flavor. Lots of coil options - you can use the tobeco ones, Atlantis, triton, melo, and maybe some others. Great little tank for the price. Be certain you like the drip tip, I do, but you can't switch it if you don't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I followed your advise bought a Tobeco Super Tank Mini and you are correct.
Reasonably small form factor, plenty of coil choices, rock solid no leaking or sputtering.
I've had it for a month.
I like the drip tip, lip crud doesn't seem to stick to it like with glass and metal.

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
I've been looking at the Tobeco Supertank Mini. Looks awesome! I just haven't bit yet because I haven't seen much talk about them. Is it as awesome as it sounds? I can't find a thread discussing it. If there is one please point me to it. I was about to start one but would rather read others experiences already they've already had :)

Mike Abrams

Account closed on request
Sep 21, 2015
New England
Your definition of stealth vaping must be very different than mine. I can't imagine anything larger/more powerful than an eGo set up for stealth vaping.

I got busted using my old Kanger EVOD in a hotel men's room, so be aware that the ANTZ can see/smell from a mile away, even if you or I don't notice an eGo or EVOD after vaping our sub-ohm tanks.

By stealth, it can mean not calling attention to ourselves, and producing about the same visual effect as analogs, though with less odor. I can be low-key with my Kanger Sub Mini, but again, it still looks like regular smoking to the untrained eye, and will usually be treated with similar scorn.

A few years ago, those who vaped, if they had the cajones, could do it anywhere given the novelty and a quick elevator spiel. Now, vaping is treated like smoking, and for the most part, can only be done in the same places that analog smokers go, meaning outside. There are some exceptions, but not many. And even though it's vapor, it will set off the typical smoke detector in places where they are present.

As for the Tobecco Supertank, it definitely falls into the cloud machine category! Nice, yes...... stealthy, not a chance.

Reactions: JavaJunkie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread