Status
Not open for further replies.

uba egar320

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2009
WV
SmokeStik is the only one I have used. I like it, it feels like a cigarette,and I don't smoke anymore!. I would like to try some others.
But e-cigs are an expensive habit; I am spending much more on cartomizers than I did packs of cigarettes.
With that said, I really enjoy vaping!

You should really consider buying some ejuice then buddy. You can get a pack of 5 cartomizers for under 10 bucks and then refill them several times. They work great. I've gotten some from PureSmoker.com - USA Electronic Cigarettes & USA Made eLiquid!!! and GoodProphets.com - Your view into the world of vaping... and they have worked flawlessly. Great way to save some dough.

WomanOfHeart

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Colorado
"What is the best personal vaporizer?"

The one in your hand that keeps you off cigarettes. :)

That is by far the best answer EVER!

I have both Riva and eGo batts which I love, but I've been looking at mods recently. I want to move up to either a true 3.7 or 5V PV. Still haven't decided, but I've been looking at the Precise and GLV-2's a lot.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
That is by far the best answer EVER!

I have both Riva and eGo batts which I love, but I've been looking at mods recently. I want to move up to either a true 3.7 or 5V PV. Still haven't decided, but I've been looking at the Precise and GLV-2's a lot.

I think the GLV line is one of the best at 5 volts. I think 5 volt vaping is the best. Variable Volt may be even better due to the flexiblity.

Divulgation

Dec 10, 2010
Minnesota
I don't believe there is a best PV, but with that said, it depends on what your looking for. For me, I prefer cartomizers. The reason for this is the because there is less to deal with. I didn't like the cart and atomizer deal. I did the blue foam mod, the tea bag mod and the non filler mods too but could I didn't want to deal with all those issues that come with each mod. for example, my blue foam mod, it was good when you had the right amount of blue foam, the problem was when you didn't have enough or when you had to much blue foam, same thing with my tea bag. I wanted something that I didn't have to think a lot about and it just worked. So I use the 902 from Modern vapor with the 902 cartomizers. Less to think about, just drip a couple of drops into the cartomizer and your good to go. I also have an evo and sometimes I wanted something more discrete, that's why I prefer the 902 with the cartomizors. I hear that Vapor for Lifes's PV are very good too, but I already purchased the 902 and I love that model, but only with the cartomizers. I can't deal with the cart and atomizer combo or even the drip method. Don't get me wrong, I love the taste from the drip method but i just don't want to deal with dripping, especially since I do most of my vaping in the car. That's my 2 cents.

Docliv

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
North Las Vegas
I love my Stainless Steel Joye eGo! Plenty of smoke/vapor, great draw, etc. With the 2 - 650mAh batteries I charge only once for and entire 24 hr. period (i vape a lot too). Got the MEGA atty & cartridges and now it works even better. Don't care if it doesn't look like a cigarette... it just works! I think it looks like a mini-light sabre. Cool!

greenie

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
Pacific Northwest
I don't know what the best is but my favorite so far is the 510 5vt pass-through the for flavor and vapor production. I like to use it with an atty like 801 for TH but really am at my most pleased with, 2.5-3.2 510 cartomizers.

Getting the right cartos has been trial and error. The ohms of an atty will even determine what is best for YOU. Personally, I don't like hot low ohm cartos. I like a smoother cooler vape. That's what's best to me.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
The most popular and supported 3-piece line is 510 (510, 510 Mega XL, Ego, Riva, many mods)
The most popular and supported 2-piece threading is KR808D-1 (KR808D-1, Vapor4Life, CigEasy, leCig PigCig, and others)

New kinds of blank cartos and accessories are almost always offered for 510 and KR808D-1
Lots of adapters available for both threadings.
Both offer manual batteries which are used and recommended by most people here.

Not necessarily the best depending on what someone wants, but models with one of those two threadings seem to be the most popular here and have excellent support from multiple vendors.

JudgeVape

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2011
D.C./Maryland
I'm with you on the 6 volt comment. You didn't state that you tried a 5 volt mod or a variable volt device. I think you might find you really like this level. If you don't want to put the money into a VV, you might want to look at one of Ken's 5 volt box mods. They do a nice job.

For a 5V box mod, I also wholeheartedly recommend the Big Kazoo from Kalamazoo Vapor Shop. $34.99 and it has sealed electronics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread