What is the coil build that comes with the SubTank Mini?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dudeus Nordicus

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2014
Some ways away from koala forests

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
I loved it on my mech mod, it was perfect for flavor. I dont remember what the gauge and how many wraps the spaced coil was. Anyone know?

It's actually 25 kanthal. And i know this through trail and error where i ended up with several 50 metre rolls of various different wire.

5 wraps of 25awg with an inner diameter of 2.5mm.

TKS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2015
But that other dude said nichrome80?

Also 25 gauge looks like an awesome medium between 24(too thick in some cases for RTAs and wicking capabilities) and 26(decent but need to stick to lower wattage to avoid having ultra heating on isolated area causing scorching of wicks).

Any idea where I could find some decent 25 gauge USA made Kanthal or the like? I'm having trouble outside of Amazon and eBay (counterfeit galore for that and batteries).

GccTxs67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2015
Virginia
But that other dude said nichrome80?

Also 25 gauge looks like an awesome medium between 24(too thick in some cases for RTAs and wicking capabilities) and 26(decent but need to stick to lower wattage to avoid having ultra heating on isolated area causing scorching of wicks).

Any idea where I could find some decent 25 gauge USA made Kanthal or the like? I'm having trouble outside of Amazon and eBay (counterfeit galore for that and batteries).

Lightning Vapes — Lightning Vapes - Great Products, Lightning Fast Shipping! Silica Wick, Kanthal Wire, Stainless Steel Mesh, Ekowool and More!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread