What is the common name of this clear thing called?

Status
Not open for further replies.

N rustica

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2012
Haahaa, I just got an email alert saying this was shipped. I don't remember even ordering it. I must of been out of it, or sometimes when I see something that is sold out, I assume it must be great and must try it.

I've since moved onto dripping nirvana, but it's always fun to get some new vaping crap in the mail.

sku_101269_1.jpg

They appear to be CE2 clearomizers.
It also appears to be a quality issue as the wicks are different lengths in the pics.
I've bought 'many' clearos, edition/revision 6 is the latest I believe and all of the ones I've used, the wicks went all/most of the way down to the base. I've never seen any were the wicks were long on some and short on others, especially in the same pack.

Last edited:

ChrispyCritter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
West of Rochester,N.Y.
Those are CE2 style but I think made by a different manufacturer..they don't put 2 pieces of shrink tubing (the bigger one over the bigger part of the ceramic isn't used anymore) in them anymore and the bottom part where the tube goes into is a bit different. They could be the R4 ones but something looks different..I know Bauway makes them but those look different too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread