What is the coupon code for regular orders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denrock316

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Ohio, USA
Don't feel bad. I've never used it and I don't feel bad. I didn't know it was there at first either.

What I do feel bad about is that I placed my first order 3 weeks ago. I don't want to tell you how many orders I've made since. My almost 11-year-old daughter called me a Freedom Smoke Juice Junkie! I'm hiding the screen from her when I am in this forum now. WHO STARTED THAT??? :facepalm:

You know it's funny my last order I thought was my 10th order. Last night I went and looked at my order history to get dates for some juices that didn't have dates on them and I found out that it was my 13th.

VanderVape

Moved On
Nov 17, 2010
Wyoming
Lol. I have a big feeling that my partner and I will be vaping junkies before too long. Our first order contains 11 10ml bottles of all the lovely juices, plus 3 5ml bottles of some juices to try. Of course there are 2 joye Ego's Kits, the 510 cartomizers, 2 packages of flat tips, and I just added 2 Ego button covers so I don't have to worry about it going off when in my pocket. I haven't even placed the order and I am already planning on our next juice order and supplies, see now that someone mentioned drip tips I am going to have to add them to the next order. lol Oh and a couple of the charging cases as well. :)

Denrock316

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Ohio, USA
Oh wow I didn't even know fsusa carried the button protectors. They are cheaper than where I got mine too. I don't think they had them yet when I got mine though. They have really added a LOT of accessories. :)

PS- Haha I just looked again and saw that it was added today. Well if mine ever gets broken or lost I know where I will get it replaced.

Last edited:

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Oh wow I didn't even know fsusa carried the button protectors. They are cheaper than where I got mine too. I don't think they had them yet when I got mine though. They have really added a LOT of accessories. :)

PS- Haha I just looked again and saw that it was added today. Well if mine ever gets broken or lost I know where I will get it replaced.

He just slipped them in their today, Den. Falling asleep on site stalking? lol

Got some of those nice Ego Carrying Cases too!

Last edited:

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Lol. I have a big feeling that my partner and I will be vaping junkies before too long. Our first order contains 11 10ml bottles of all the lovely juices, plus 3 5ml bottles of some juices to try. Of course there are 2 joye Ego's Kits, the 510 cartomizers, 2 packages of flat tips, and I just added 2 Ego button covers so I don't have to worry about it going off when in my pocket. I haven't even placed the order and I am already planning on our next juice order and supplies, see now that someone mentioned drip tips I am going to have to add them to the next order. lol Oh and a couple of the charging cases as well. :)

***Junkie Alert*** :laugh:

Don't worry. It happens to the best of us. :D

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
My next coupon is going to be "TexasT said he's paying so send 1 of everything to me and forward the bill to him". :D

LOL, I'm so broke, the bank asked for their calendar back and if someone rings our doorbell I have to yell, "Ding Dong!" out the window. I had to send David four chickens and a spotted dog to pay for my last order!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread