What is the difference between KR808-D1 vs KR808-DM1 ClearoCartos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trichman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
USA
I have been using the KR808D1 ClearoCartos on my Bloog MF manual batteries for the last week and really like them. When I went to reorder, I noticed the DM1 version of the ClearoCartos and they look very different inside the tube.

What is the difference between them?

Also, does anyone know what the life of the ClearoCarto is? I have refilled mine 5 or 6 times and it is still working good with no leaks or cracks.

Are there any known issues with these?

I really like them but have been cautious due to the many posts I've read about cracking and leaking. The tube is very similar to the DC cartos I have used in the past without problem.

Last edited:

NebulaBrot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2010
in the NEBULA
Well I'm off to China this morning...I will be arriving tomorrow at 6:45 am (6:45 pm there) in Beijing where I will be for 3 days visititng Greenworld Technologies and visiting The Great Wall...Then to Shenzhen for 12 days to visit, Joye, Kanger,Bauway, First Union,Saeli Boa, Dekang, Boge , innokin, and a couple other Factories...I will be doing several interviews for We Are Vapors film project and taking tons of pics and Video .... I miss you guys already...I will try and check in as often as possible, but NebulaBrat will be checking the forum here periodically for me answering what questions he can, and be directing those he cant to the proper places.

Nhaler will be opened and shipping 7 days a week as usual...All order inquiries will be answered promptly at DGliem00@gmail.com or call between 12 noon and 5 pm at 732-256-9185....Thanks
Drew
Drew should be back very soon - possibly later this week. I am not familiar with those particular cartos but you can wait until Drew returns and I would imagine he will respond. Someone else may jump in here with info, you can either email or call the contact info in his post above and you may get an answer from his staff.

Sorry I could not be more helpful to your questions but wanted you to know your post is seen.

trichman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
USA
I got a back of these ClearOMizers and I must be doing something wrong. It says just remove mouthpiece and fill (which I attempted), but I have juice all running out the bottom of mine.

Kitty, did you remove the whole top section that seals over the tube? Once you remove it you will see the tube and fill down the sides and put the top section back on over the tube. It sounds like you put juice in the top after taking the rubber mouth cap off. That would send the juice straight through the tube and out the bottom of the carto. It took me a bit to figure it out. Hope this helps.

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
Yes, thank you, that helps a lot. I did not remove the plastic piece inside the tube after I took off the mouthpiece. I kinda figured something was up with that but was afraid to reach down in there and remove that piece, was afraid I'd ruin the carto. Thanks a million, will fix it when I get home! :) (I'm really looking forward to using it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread