Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Found it! But I will let others search and answer :D ;)

My foggy brain is too full of other things right now. :D

ahahahahahahhahahaha!

Busted!!!!!!! :D

And I get by with a lil help from my friends...... ;)
Come on folks :) @Robino1 & @Katdarling found it with a little searching of ECF, not that hard. You don't have to know it from memory, just be able to search and find it. :D Don't really know what other hints I can give at this point.

Hint
8) On the thread you are looking for, the bottom cap looks like a regular hex nut, mine was upgraded when he repainted it. (did I say pink is NOT my color :facepalm:)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I've got to give it you, Burnie - that's as good as one could do with this. A true treasure hunt (< Katspeak) , and extraordinarily done!

If nobody (besides are two resident hunters) figures it out, I will DEFINITELY be putting some more energy into this one (come on, weekend!). I just wanted to take a moment now to give you some well-deserved kudos. I love this one. :thumbs:

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
I've got to give it you, Burnie - that's as good as one could do with this. A true treasure hunt (< Katspeak) , and extraordinarily done!

If nobody (besides are two resident hunters) figures it out, I will DEFINITELY be putting some more energy into this one (come on, weekend!). I just wanted to take a moment now to give you some well-deserved kudos. I love this one. :thumbs:
I like to put a little "Back in the Day" so everyone can see a little of where we started, and I love this thread. :D
I remember back in the day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread