The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
LOL!!!!!!!

I know what they both are........

BEAUTIFUL!

The topper, a karto tank, looks like a cross between an old Vivi Nova (Aspire) and a Raven's nest tank.

The mod.... hmmmmmmm............
Sorry Dear, Wrong :(

Here is another picture of the topper.

20160823_203833.jpg

For what it is worth. Both were purchased from Fast tech, and both are not available today. Got them a couple of years ago, not from the "Dark Ages", but still discontinued. :D

Reactions: LJFinFLA

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
Sorry Dear, Wrong :(

Here is another picture of the topper.

20160823_203833.jpg

For what it is worth. Both were purchased from Fast tech, and both are not available today. Got them a couple of years ago, not from the "Dark Ages", but still discontinued. :D

I had one of those Hyper Tanks. I think that's what they were called. I gave it to someone just starting to vape with a bunch of coils I had rebuilt. The mod is going to need a little digging.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
I had one of those Hyper Tanks. I think that's what they were called. I gave it to someone just starting to vape with a bunch of coils I had rebuilt. The mod is going to need a little digging.
To be honest, I don't know what either are called. :facepalm: It has been so long, and they have so much dust, I just liked them at the time. I tried searching FastTech, but the history does not go back that far. so call them what you want, AND YOU WIN. :lol:

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
To be honest, I don't know what either are called. :facepalm: It has been so long, and they have so much dust, I just liked them at the time. I tried searching FastTech, but the history does not go back that far. so call them what you want, AND YOU WIN. :lol:

Oh no I didn't get the mod. I'm only half baked!! :)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I believe they ARE or WERE called the Hyper tank. I had one in a beautious RED, and bought it at a vape shop thinking it was a karto tank. What a shock I had when I saw I had to have COILS with it!

Hyper tank, and LJF, for the win!

Now, that mod....... hmmmmmmm..........

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
I believe they ARE or WERE called the Hyper tank. I had one in a beautious RED, and bought it at a vape shop thinking it was a karto tank. What a shock I had when I saw I had to have COILS with it!

Hyper tank, and LJF, for the win!

Now, that mod....... hmmmmmmm..........

Wait I'm only a half-wit.... I mean a nit wit..... no Half right!!! :facepalm:

Reactions: Burnie

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
OH NO!!!!!!!!!! I don't even HAVE a shot, must less a BEST shot. :oops:

LJF..... let's partner up on this one since you got the topper right, yeah?

Sure why not. I'm a half wit and with your full wit that makes us 1 1/2 times better! :confused:
I'll go and dig into some stuff in the box and see if I can come up with something. You do the same and we'll see if we can stump the thread! Sound good??? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread