Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
you need to be more specific...

its an Ecig in front of a screen ;)

Now, who's following who? ROFLMAO!

It's picture of an Ecig in front of a screen, displayed on a monitor of a computer/tablet/phone/ipad. :pervy:

It's picture of an Ecig in front of a screen, displayed on a monitor of a computer/tablet/phone/ipad of last weeks Vape mail that was shipped and took 7.2 months to receive from overseas because of stupid customs that they open and play "what is it" before it can be shipped to the original person who made the order........ :pervy:

It's picture of a gray Ecig in front of a screen, displayed on a monitor of a computer/tablet/phone/ipad of last weeks Vape mail that was shipped and took 7.2 months to receive from overseas because of stupid customs that they open and play "what is it" before it can be shipped to the original person who made the order.......:D

My goodness you guys are GOOD at this stuff!!!!!!!!!! IMPRESSED, me!!

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
I should be ashamed of myself ( but Im not ;) ) when I was working in a vape shop we sold that model of vape... and for the life of me I cant remember what the name of it is....

I think it was a segelli... :unsure:

That's okay I have two ecigs that I vape on regularly and I can't remember the name of them... :unsure:

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
Amarillo, TX
OK, there is no topper on the mod. The mod however is a Sigelei Legend. I was gifted a used one awhile back. It's only got the fire button, you shake/tilt the mod to change settings. Novel idea, but I'm glad it didn't catch on with other mods. [emoji23]

Sent from Doomite Central!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
OK, there is no topper on the mod. The mod however is a Sigelei Legend. I was gifted a used one awhile back. It's only got the fire button, you shake/tilt the mod to change settings. Novel idea, but I'm glad it didn't catch on with other mods. [emoji23]

Ahhh....... but there is something on top...

;)

As far as the shake and bake, I'll leave that to LFJ to discuss.

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida

Nope not the Legend. No shaking and vaping either. I think this one came before the Legend and produced massive wattage for the time! :confused::eek::D

I also think this was YiHi intro to the chip game.

Edit: I just reread your post. Yes there is tilting involved to change settings.
But no shaking unless your bladder is calling.

PeePeeDance_Ref.jpg

Last edited:

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Ahhh....... but there is something on top...

;)

As far as the shake and bake, I'll leave that to LFJ to discuss.

something has been photoshopped on the top.... take a close look at the screen behind the "driptip" the screen doesnt line up...

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
something has been photoshopped on the top.... take a close look at the screen behind the "driptip" the screen doesnt line up...

Dude, are you making fun of my tremendous photo chopping skillz?? :lol:

(tiz a horrid job, but I try!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread