Not open for further replies.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I know it's not my turn. But, I found this in my stuff and don't know what it is. Would appreciate some help.

MysteryAttyTop.jpg
MysteryAttySide.jpg

Sorry about the blurry images. Believe me, I tried. But, between my unsteady hands and having problems getting the images off my phone, this is the best I could do for now.

Also, the bottom says "Made by FocusEcig", and the 510 post is just a flat bottom (not a screw or a bf hole, just flat). I couldn't get a usable pic of the bottom.

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
I know it's not my turn. But, I found this in my stuff and don't know what it is. Would appreciate some help.

MysteryAttyTop.jpg
MysteryAttySide.jpg

Sorry about the blurry images. Believe me, I tried. But, between my unsteady hands and having problems getting the images off my phone, this is the best I could do for now.

Also, the bottom says "Made by FocusEcig", and the 510 post is just a flat bottom (not a screw or a bf hole, just flat). I couldn't get a usable pic of the bottom.

I think that this is it DH. I did some searching and it looks to be the base of their RDA called the Hobbit.

maxresdefault.jpg

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida

MysteryAttyTop.jpg
MysteryAttySide.jpg

Could be a Hobbit
Focusecig Hobbit Mini Rda Popular 2015 New Style Dimitri Box Mod - Buy Mini Rda,Dimitri Box Mod,Hobbit Mini Rda Product on Alibaba.com

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread