Where has this been hiding?
Bulli-smoker

WIT?
(who made the tips?)
Battery for scale
View attachment 679509

Cheers
I

I don't recognize them but they look almost like something that may have come from Kidney Puncher. Just a guess...

I DO have a WIT for the thread, but I don't want to interrupt the agreed-upon rules.

When the time is right, we have something that nobody seems to know what it is (including us, and including the vendor we got it from). Yeah - it's a kurious little bugger.

I'll wait my turn. :pop:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Those are the second generation Tru-flo drip tips from Apexvapor : Makers of the Apex Alpha Ultramax.
Cheers
I
Batter up!
DPLongo22

Thanks, Izan!

Now, this is a "For REAL" question. These things were included with each Tobecco Erlklone. Numerous experienced vapers have received them already, but none know what they are (present company included).

We were so curious that Kat actually sent a message to the vendor, asking what they were. The person replied, "I don't know what that is. I don't use that atty."

Soooooooooooo.... ANYONE? We've had one guess, from the country of Greece, but we don't THINK it's correct (we could be wrong).

WT(H) IS THIS THING??? :?:

20170819_205939 (Medium).jpg

Last edited:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Thanks, Izan!

Now, this is a "For REAL" question. These things were included with each Tobecco Erlklone. Numerous experienced vapers have received them already, but none know what they are (present company included).

We were so curious that Kat actually sent a message to the vendor, asking what they were. The person replied, "I don't know what that is. I don't use that atty."

Soooooooooooo.... ANYONE? We've had one guess, from the country of Greece, but we don't THINK it's correct (we could be wrong).

View attachment 680311

A wheel from a leggo car?

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
A wheel from a leggo car?

Paper towels, please. Water, spit EVERYWHERE. :lol:

Something to slide over the end of the glass tank to protect it from breaking during shipping, maybe?

Well, possible, but it was not in the box (wouldn't fit in it if they wanted it to), and was shipped in the baggie with o-rings and little blue screwdriver.

Strange, for sure.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Something to slide over the end of the glass tank to protect it from breaking during shipping, maybe?

Well, possible, but it was not in the box (wouldn't fit in it if they wanted it to), and was shipped in the baggie with o-rings and little blue screwdriver.

Strange, for sure.

Weeeeeeelp, hmmm. Dun thin so, Lucys. The tank is not glass, and yeah, they were not even close to the tank.

OH!!!!!!! Maybe it's a huge O-ring!

Reactions: DPLongo22

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I may have a guess, but there's no way for us to tell the approximate size of it, nor if it looks the same on the bottom of it. Got a pic with something usual next to it...for size comparison, and maybe 1 with it flipped over if it's different on the bottom side?

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I may have a guess, but there's no way for us to tell the approximate size of it, nor if it looks the same on the bottom of it. Got a pic with something usual next to it...for size comparison, and maybe 1 with it flipped over if it's different on the bottom side?

Welp, here ya go, JC. Here's 3 shots of it, and the top and bottom of it are identical.

20170820_183013.jpg
20170820_183022.jpg
20170820_183036.jpg

Here's a pic of it topped with the Earl. And no, it's not a tank stand. It's wobbly wobbly.

20170820_183135.jpg

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
@The Ocelot - they needz an Erlkonigan expert...:)
Did the authentic include a thingy like that pictured, and do you know what it is?

Thanks, Izan!

View attachment 680311

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Just had another thought: The tank base looks to be about the same diameter as that piece is...and I agree it's NOT a tank stand. But...how about a small stand to put just the base on when you rewick a coil or install a new coil and wick it? It wouldn't be too wobbly without the rest of the tank and all that "bling" on it, but with just the base on it...would it?

Anyway, I'm still going to poke around and see what I can find out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread