Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
OK, I guess maybe I do deserve some demerits for not reading this before throwing out my guess.:oops:

Kadlee, you are safe!! I know that was a stretch to have to read back that far. :blink:

Tiz NOT a tank stand. It's a tank will fall if you even breathe on it stand. :facepalm:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I still think it's a little stand for just the base part...when rewicking and/or installing a new coil and wicking it. Shouldn't be too wobbly with just the base on it.

I think you're correct, but I can attest to the fact that it would be very difficult to accomplish anything on it. Very slip-slidey, and far from sturdy.

I guess I know why they're giving them away...

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I still think it's a little stand for just the base part...when rewicking and/or installing a new coil and wicking it. Shouldn't be too wobbly with just the base on it.

:lol:

If it is... then they messed up terribly. It won't hold the base at all. :D

Komplete wobble. And then some.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
:lol:

If it is... then they messed up terribly. It won't hold the base at all. :D

Komplete wobble. And then some.

Mine holds it, and doesn't wobble at all.

whistling_smiley.png

laughing-smiley-267.png

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Well, I did see a large pic on a website, showing the bottom underside of the tank...and it looked like there was a "slice" (for lack of a better word for it) of that piece, there. But there's no way the whole piece would be needed. Plus... someone already said the diameter of the piece is too large to even go into the tank. So...I'm totally stumped. :?:

Only other thing I could think of is if some SA just included it in the parts baggie, if there's one of those small blue-handled screwdrivers in the baggie, too. Maybe it's then a tool stand for it??? Handle sticking down into it and pointed end sticking up??? :unsure:

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Ding ding DING, JC. I think you're on to something here!!!! It abstolutely DID come in the bag o' parts with the lil blue screwdriver!

That's it then! It's a screwdriver stand!!!

WELL DONE, Florida, well done!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread