Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Well, I did see a large pic on a website, showing the bottom underside of the tank...and it looked like there was a "slice" (for lack of a better word for it) of that piece, there. But there's no way the whole piece would be needed. Plus... someone already said the diameter of the piece is too large to even go into the tank. So...I'm totally stumped. :?:

Only other thing I could think of is if some SA just included it in the parts baggie, if there's one of those small blue-handled screwdrivers in the baggie, too. Maybe it's then a tool stand for it??? Handle sticking down into it and pointed end sticking up??? :unsure:

Ding ding DING, JC. I think you're on to something here!!!! It abstolutely DID come in the bag o' parts with the lil blue screwdriver!

That's it then! It's a screwdriver stand!!!

WELL DONE, Florida, well done!!!!!!

Wait, how tightly does the little blue screwdriver fit into it? Is it a tight grip? If so maybe it's meant to be a grip for the screwdriver?

Awesome, awesome, and totally awesome!

By the way, who's the new guy? ;)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
It's about time you got your name fixed. :thumb:

Now if we can do something about the Eggrolls... :lol:

cat tilt head excuse me say what.JPG

Was it a guide for helping with wicking?? I just remember how fun it was to get it right without seeing how it looked with the bell screwed down on it??

confused1.gif

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
Okay, here's what I'm going with: It's an O-ring Roller. You can put the larger O-rings for the tank on there, and then slide the O-ring down the slippery surface onto the tank part where it goes. (From the bottom of the tank, for example, for that O-ring at the base, and for the top O-ring, hold that top part and the mystery bit together and roll that O-ring on).

I haven't tried it yet, bc I have to empty my tank first, but that's my theory which is mine.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Okay, here's what I'm going with: It's an O-ring Roller. You can put the larger O-rings for the tank on there, and then slide the O-ring down the slippery surface onto the tank part where it goes. (From the bottom of the tank, for example, for that O-ring at the base, and for the top O-ring, hold that top part and the mystery bit together and roll that O-ring on).

I haven't tried it yet, bc I have to empty my tank first, but that's my theory which is mine.

if its an O-Ring installer, did they include the O-Ring remover?

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I had no idea whatsoever so just sat back an watched it all unfold :D So it has been determined that it is either a little blue screwdriver holder or an o-ring installer.

If it is an installer and the screwdriver is an uninstaller then one would be up the creek without a paddle if they lost either one so please be careful with these 2 little treasures....... :lol:

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    By the way, who's the new guy? ;)
    The new guy thinks the poster needs to make an official call on who got it right, so we can start another round. I vote for @Robino1 since I kinda like the lego wheel suggestion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread