Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
You eat those? SOunds like a serious disease.
I'm sorry Sir, you have Mallomar's Syndrome. :shock::eek:

Oh, it's a disease alright, the get-fat disease! :facepalm:

BTW, Publix's store brand of mallomars, "Fudge Marshmallow cookies" are every bit as good as the name brand, if not even better, and cost a lot less. The Walmart brand is TERRIBLE; the marshmallows in those are so tough they're like old tires.

Andria

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
saltyroddouble26650.jpg

What is it?

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
images

I got it??????????

LOLOL!! Oh geeze, now what am I gonna do. :w00t::shock::blink:

Hmmm...... wait.

I make the rules here, don't I....:rules:

View attachment 527560

Ok, I got it!!!!!!! I'm giving up my turn to Ms. 'Dria!!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Go for it, lady! :D

Any chance you would be kind enough to reveal what you got ?

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
I dunno, but I saw a frog walk into the bank " Mr. Frog was UPSET. Asked to see the branch manager. Manager looked at it, and said "That's no Thing-a-jiggy, that's a KNICK Knack, Paddywhack, GIVE that frog a loan!"

Didn't know there was a punch line with your post until i saw the bottom , i was reading in anticipation about Mr.Frog doing his banking and becoming very upset and i said to myself i have noticed the same at a bank local to me .

My question is why do frogs become so upset while doing their banking , never understood that , difficulty in filling out required forms , maybe the teller is saying "next" and the teller doesn't notice them standing in line ?

This kind of stuff is important to me

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Hmmmmmmmm........ I have no klue, but I would venture a silly KatGuess that it's a coil with the top bit cut off? :confused:

View attachment 527522 View attachment 527523

Yeah/no. I think I'm INCORRECT. :D

An rba deck?
Edit: Doht! :facepalm: not if it's upside down. Maybe some kind of switch, or a juice control valve?

Any chance you would be kind enough to reveal what you got ?

I'd be pleased to reveal...

I didn't QUITE get it, but with the joint effort between ENAUD and me, I think we "happened" on it.

It's a RB deck for a Nautilus (not something I have ANY familiarity with but ..... whatevs). :)

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Didn't know there was a punch line with your post until i saw the bottom , i was reading in anticipation about Mr.Frog doing his banking and becoming very upset and i said to myself i have noticed the same at a bank local to me .

My question is why do frogs become so upset while doing their banking , never understood that , difficulty in filling out required forms , maybe the teller is saying "next" and the teller doesn't notice them standing in line ?

This kind of stuff is important to me

OH darn it. I forgot to mention the REASON he brought the knick knack to Mr. Paddywhack, while trying to obtain his loan. Oh well, collateral damage...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread