Midworld
Reactions: Woofer

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
during my heyday of Paintball warfare, the guys wearing camo stood out like sore thumbs... they never could understand how I found them.... camo works wonderfully for those with normal color vision... but for people who are " wonderfully gifted" with colorblindness... camo is as good as wearing "Hunter Orange"..... might as well stand up and yell " Here I Am"....

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
during the cold war and all of the hi altitude photography sessions, the government employed colorblind people to decipher the altitude photographs since normal color visioned people couldnt tell the difference between camo and real terrain...

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
during my heyday of Paintball warfare, the guys wearing camo stood out like sore thumbs... they never could understand how I found them.... camo works wonderfully for those with normal color vision... but for people who are " wonderfully gifted" with colorblindness... camo is as good as wearing "Hunter Orange"..... might as well stand up and yell " Here I Am"....

No kidding, BK? I had NO idea about that. VERY cool.

I can see how that might come in handy.

Reactions: Katdarling

nlgeekdad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
Sorry for the delay ladies and gents. I had to get back into work to respond, I had no idea this was a game you all were playing, maybe I should have read into it a bit more LOL. Good thing is I piked out something maybe you all will get it maybe you wont.... What is this?
upload_2016-2-10_10-37-56.png

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Sorry for the delay ladies and gents. I had to get back into work to respond, I had no idea this was a game you all were playing, maybe I should have read into it a bit more LOL. Good thing is I piked out something maybe you all will get it maybe you wont.... What is this?
View attachment 529629

Hmmm!

NO idea. Good one!

Reactions: nlgeekdad

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
@nlgeekdad -- there are no rules, unless I decide there's a rule. :confused:

And it's a game, but not a game.....

See how klear this all is?

Love your "WIT" tho! Is it a subservient shower head to Rixy's? A mod stand perhaps?

FIVE MORE TO GO, KIDDIES!!!!!!! Why am I even so excited about this "milestone" of blab?????

nlgeekdad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
@nlgeekdad -- there are no rules, unless I decide there's a rule. :confused:

And it's a game, but not a game.....

See how klear this all is?

Love your "WIT" tho! Is it a subservient shower head to Rixy's? A mod stand perhaps?

FIVE MORE TO GO, KIDDIES!!!!!!! Why am I even so excited about this "milestone" of blab?????
Clear as mud lol
And nope and nope... Keep the guesses comming :)

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
View attachment 529629
Is the white part around the outer edge an o-ring?
Five more to go?! We need a thread for that!!! A thread or a spreadsheet, which would you rather? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread