• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What is your ADV + share e juice recipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan_K

Jan 28, 2016
Seoul
Hello everyone,

I was curious about what type of juices you favor for ADV, be it store bought or DIY juices. I know there are many sites that have recipes (e-liquid-recipes) but more curious as to what the members here prefer and hopefully share their fortunes and/ or misfortunes with some juices you have tried. Personally, I enjoy custard e juices, in particular Mother's Milk which I know is full diacetyl. I also enjoy some tobacco and fruit flavors. I ordered some flavors and will mix up a small sample of a MM clone and a cherry tobacco flavor.

Regards,

Ryan.

Last edited:

Waddle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Korea
Hi Ryan,

Without a vast array of concentrates you are very unlikely to imitate or even resemble some of the more popular commercial brands like Suicide Bunny. Even then you have to get all the proportions fairly correct. This topic often comes up, but for myself personally I stick with the single note liquids. Less to go wrong. Pretty much all I vape these days is fruit. Once in a while I'll do a desert vape but tire of them quickly. At the moment I figure I have over 200 different concentrates and still buying more. But whatever complex recipes I look at I always seem to be missing some essential ingredient. Maybe you'll have better luck :)

Ryan_K

Jan 28, 2016
Seoul
Hi Waddle,

Thanx for the info. I understand that it will be almost impossible to replicate any of the commercial products, but hopefully with the help of some of the recipes that I have found online, I will be able to find something similar. I finally got my gear from fasttech and the flavors from thevapor. Gonna try mix up small batches this weekend.

Waddle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Korea
Hey Ryan, did the concentrates you ordered come in the original branded containers? Or does it look like they buy in bulk and package with their own branding? I've got about 10 different flavors, hopefully, on the way. I had a hard time navigating the registration page in Korean, so fortunately I was able to place an email order through Brandon. It's been a bit slow but I'm in no real hurry and the prices seem right without the additional costs of international shipping.

Ryan_K

Jan 28, 2016
Seoul
Hey Waddle, it seems like you got your stuff without any problems?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I recently made 2 batches of Mother's Milk clone and 2 batches of cherry tobacco. I will have to wait a while for them to steep and then will post how they turned out.
Is speed steeping okay? or should I let it steep naturally?

Waddle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Korea
the price of 11ml flavor on 'thevapor' is 800 won?? Is that right?

Only TPA flavors are 800 won/11 ml, the rest vary between 1800 to 3600 for 11 ml. The prices are pretty much on par to what I was paying from the States, minus the shipping costs. Almost too cheap, lets hope they don't realize this and raise prices :)

nwasiq

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2014
Cheonan
Only TPA flavors are 800 won/11 ml, the rest vary between 1800 to 3600 for 11 ml. The prices are pretty much on par to what I was paying from the States, minus the shipping costs. Almost too cheap, lets hope they don't realize this and raise prices :)

There has to have been some mistake right? Just a few months ago I was paying 5 times more on Ameliquid and I wasn't able to find many TPA flavors that I wanted to try. You ever heard of a juice called Placid? A few months ago many people had been raving about it so I saved a clone recipe but it required Honeysuckle, which Ameliquid never had and thevapor has it :D

Waddle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Korea
There has to have been some mistake right? Just a few months ago I was paying 5 times more on Ameliquid and I wasn't able to find many TPA flavors that I wanted to try. You ever heard of a juice called Placid? A few months ago many people had been raving about it so I saved a clone recipe but it required Honeysuckle, which Ameliquid never had and thevapor has it :D

No their prices are pretty much on par with vendors out of the states. TPA flavors are usually about $1.50 for 15ml, but TheVapor only sells 11ml bottles. Everything they sell comes in 11 ml bottles. You have to remember they buy in bulk and repackage. Normally when I buy from the states I get the original packaging with FA in 10ml and Capella in 13ml. So their prices are pretty spot on. And rightly so since flavor concentrates aren’t taxed like eliquid. TheVapor prices for some things are reasonable I must admit, but still slightly more expensive for others. They also are extremely limited in the hardware they have on offer. FastTech will still get the lion's share of my hardware purchases I'm sure. But for selection and price on concentrates TheVapor will be hard to beat.

Their pre-mixes also look quite reasonable with some interesting flavor brands.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread