what is your average juice consumption per day ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

obi187

Feb 4, 2016
thanks guys for all your feedback! what a great forum! i know that consumption is up to the user; i just wanted a rough idea of what people were vaping with different tanks / watts etc. i sometimes feel that i vape too much due to the delicious tastes of the juices! haha so happy i have quit the stinkies!!! only side affect i agree with is that sometimes my lungs do feel tired after a long vaping session.

subwayaznm

A Geek with a Cool slice
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2016
USA
Right now i am using Kanger subox mini, .5 ohm coil, at 28-31 watts. Anything less than than feels too light with .3 mg nicotine juices. 10 watts on this doesnt even produce any vape! lol

I bet sub ohm Vaping does require some power to get a good feel to your Vape. And will also consume more juice.
But the main thing is that your enjoying the experience.

Reactions: obi187

Stewart Jarvis-Grove

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2016
Lincolnshire, UK
It's interesting to see just how much more juice sub ohm setups use compared to what seems to be called tootle puffing around these parts :)

On an average day i use 2 to 2.5ml of juice using a Nautilus and an iStick 30W at around 11W. I have a Subtank mini V2 on the way so i'm curious to find out how much more juice i'll burn through using it

Reactions: DC2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread