What is your best coffee, espresso, or cappuccino based recipe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSmith99

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2011
Earth
Does anyone know where I can get a flavoring that tastes like real coffee, espresso, cappuccino? Got a juice recipe? I tried freedom smokes cappuccino flavor (says TFA - Cappuccino). And while it's not bad, it's not close enough for me. I tried The Perfumers Apprentice Coffee (Clear) and Espresso but they aren't close at all. The Coffee (Clear) has a very slight smell like coffee but when vaped taste/smells like super-strong crazy stale perfume with hints of I-don't-know-what. But, it scares me.... :ohmy:

It's funny, when I first started vaping I ordered some premade coffee juice and some espresso juice and loved them both! But when I ran out of those I had a lot of other flavors to try and so I just tossed the bottles. Now I don't know who makes the ones I like. I have now tried many premade coffee and espresso juices but could never find zen again.

So, I decided to try to make my own coffee, espresso, cappuccino. But I can't find flavors that come very close at all. Please don't tell me it is subjective. Coffee tastes like coffee and bananas taste like bananas and neither tastes like an old woman's perfume! Ever! Sure, Kona coffee tastes a little different then Folgers Classic Roast which taste a lot different than espresso, but all have a strong real coffee taste. You could taste any of them blind-folded and know immediately that it was a coffee-bean based beverage. All of the flavors I have tried I couldn't even tell were supposed to be a coffee flavor if the label hadn't said so. Some could have passed for root beer, musky incense, or perhaps essence of yak. But they don't taste anything like a coffee flavor. Surely someone makes a flavor that actually tastes like coffee, espresso, or cappuccino?

What is your best coffee, espresso, or cappuccino recipe?
(Please remember to tell us what brand of flavor!) Thanks!

Last edited:

White Rabbit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sorry I can't help you Mr Smith, but I can agree. I am new at DIY and ordered Caramel Cappuccino, and Kona Coffee from Wizard Labs. I have tried a lot of different %s from 1 drop in 10 ML to a mix of up to 5% and NOTHING WORKS. Just a burnt coffee taste. I have been told many times that these are STRONG flavorings and go light, but 1 drop in 10 ML is very light in my opinion and the taste is MILD BURNT Coffee.:laugh:

tencentcat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2010
denton tx
Look in the tobacco extraction sub forum, there is a thread with a great method to make your own coffee extraction.
I think this may be the only way. I've tried just about everything coffee from FA, TPA, FW, ECX and VZ. Nothing tastes at all like coffee. Some of them smell dead on but then taste terrible.

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
Great idea for a thread Mr Smith because I've been searching too :D

I'm still experimenting with Vapingzone's Coffee, Carmel Mocha, and Cappucino as well as Capellas Cappucino.
I made some of my own coffee extraction but it was too thin because I was following the recipe using PG as the medium... but I don't care for excessive amounts of PG so still need to experiment with a VG extraction.

I don't like the old lady perfume that I get from a lot of the TPA flavors either :facepalm:
sigh

Coffee is the only flavor I vape. Backwoods Brew, QuickNic, and KickBass Vapor all have excellent coffee selections.

Keswick coffee from momandpopvaporshop.com is pretty dang amazing ;)

Sent from my LG-P930 using Tapatalk 2

^^I'll have to try those recipes;) LOL :blink: (I am still buying premade vendor juices because some of my DIY's are not completely successful yet:p )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread