What is your favorite absolute virgin flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyJohn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
California
www.tetra-vape.com
I'll admit I haven't tried them all yet... but I plan to.

What I have tried is:
Hawaiian White Guava
Plum Crazy
Strawberry Granita
Celestial Honeydew
Lemon Rose water
Juicy Watermelon

Lemon Rose water is probably the most unique and fascinating liquid I've ever tried. Period

But my vote would have to be Hawaiian White Guava

orbach

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2012
Florida
I love the Konas, especially the Caramel Kona Milkshake but my favorite changes over time. Plum Crazy was a favorite for a while, then Pineapple Party Animal, then Kona Coffee Milkshake followed by Creme Caramel and finally Caramel Kona Milkshake blew me away. But I also loved the Blueberry Cheesecake, the Hawaiian White Guava and the Celestial Honeydew.

Basically, of all the ones I really like, my favorite is usually the one I am vaping at the moment, lol!

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
Double Espresso - well-steeped (uncapped for 48 hours, then recapped and tucked away for a couple of weeks), well-steeped Kona Coffee Milkshake, Crème Caramel (uncap for 48 hours and it's ready to go!). I'm not much of a fruit fan, but I love Plum Crazy and Hawaiian White Guava enough to make sure I have some on hand. :)

I absolutely love Strawberry Granita!

I am looking forward to trying Naked Vanilla but with an order mix-up was sent Thill In Vanilla instead. Now I know my taste buds are different but Thrillin Vanilla is a bit too spicy for me.

I would love to hear other recommendations from the absolute flavor line, from experienced vapors especially, like redhen and kittypie...

are there any downsides to the absolute line vs the regular organic e-juice from virgin vapors? besides the higher cost obviously

LouP

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I love Strawberry Granita. The Snakebite I had last summer. I really enjoyed it but haven't re-ordered yet.
The Absolute fruits were what made ecigs work for me. My tastes have since expanded and now my favourite from the Absolute line is the Il Vino Veritas but I also love the Vanilla Latte, Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich, Swiss Almond and Forbidden Fig.
And then there is the regular line....lots to love there too.....

The cost difference between the two is only $2.51 per 1 ounce bottle. Definitely worth it. :)
Enjoy!

Well I just altered my second order to an ounce, because of your post, Annette. Glad I found you. Please keep it up! Prompt delivery service like Amazon! Such a difference from Ganges-River-Tasting e-juice!

I ordered Naked Vanilla because of red hens glowing reviews of it.
I must say I do not like Thill In Vanilla.

looking forward to trying Hawaiian Guava, Forbidden Fig, celestial honeydew, Creme Caramel, Plum Crazy, in vino, snakebite, & pinnepple, from the absolute line.

As an aside, I liked all three of the three non-absolute sampler flavors I tried - french vanilla, black marshmellow cherry, and blackberry vanilla.

Whereas, it was 1 out of 3 for the absolute, as I didn't like Thill in Vanilla or Raspberry Souffle, maybe they need a good steeping? (in the process). i only liked strawberry granita out of the three absolute VV flavors i tried, but I liked it way more than the three non-absolute flavors.

I would like to know which of the non-absolute flavors have alcohol in them, and which don't.

What is the process with distilled water to dilute flavors after evaporation?

Do any of the flavors contain vitamins/minerals/enzymes beneficial biomolecules?

vplizajane

May 14, 2013
Pennsylvania
also, regarding the alcohol in the regular vv liquids - i cannot have ANY alcohol (medical issues / meds) but if i uncap, steep, recap, shake, uncap, and repeat 2-3x a day over about a week-two weeks, all the alcohol evaporates right off. i have not had any trouble with the alcohol in the regular flavours (ie vv french vanilla, blueberry, &c) doing this; if i am particularly anxious to use a liquid, i will take a few of the "boots" / "condoms" off blank cartos, fill them up about 75%, and just let them sit out for about a day (less volume = less alcohol/volume to evaporate) and then just use the remaining liquid in cartos/tanks/&c ... although if you can manage to wait, the concurrent steeping over at least a week really does wonders for every 100% vg flavour i have tried!! good luck and enjoy those FANTASTIC vv vapes!!

Thanks for the recommendations everyone!

I just ordered a 3 pack Absolute Sample:
Flavor #1: Organic Hawaiian White Guava E liquid
Flavor #2: Organic Celestial Honeydew E liquid
Flavor #3: Organic In Vino Veritas E liquid

I will let you all know how i like them. I am curious if anyone loved the Thill in Vanilla or Raspberry Souffle, it is wild how much gustatory variation exists even in such a small group of people. Maybe taste buds / papillae are idiosyncratic?

I have a few questions that refer to consumer-safety information that is general not to reveal any of your proprietary trade secrets about the organicness' of VV's e-juice (I am in no way a competitor, just interested for my own nutritional intake)

Are VV's flavors extracted from organic heirloom open pollinated fruits/herbs/spices/plants, or are they just conventionally grown strawberries, melons, fruits, herbs, and vegetables? I am assuming no GMOs?
Or is just the nicotine organically grown?

Last edited:

Milkhoney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
Austin
Blue Violet is the most amazing flavor ever. I'm a sucker for violet gum and candy, and VV's Blue Violet is perfectly true to taste. There are about 10 flavors that are tied for my second favorite, I am planning on eventually sampling their whole catalogue. I have a deep love for odd vintage candy flavors that aren't common anymore, which is probably why I love all the VV florals. B.V. surpasses them all, however, it's not overpowering or perfumey even at extra strength.

gooseberry

May 30, 2013
United States
Maple french toast is immaculate; tastes just like the real thing and I LOVE maple flavored anything; candies, deserts, I even mix a bit with with bbq sauce/teriyaki sauce for better flavor (maple syrup, not my precious eliquid) lol :p. I'm trying blueberry maple syrup next mmm mm. Also, bella amaretto is fantastic. It reminds me of almond cookies or really good cherry vanilla ice cream for some reason. I'm ordering a big bottle of this. I'm a huge fan of really sweet flavors..

Husband is in love with singing the blues (blueberry) He hardly touches anything else, by mistake I got him blueberry bliss last time...he was not pleased :/

Last edited:
Thanks Annette, I am so glad I stumbled onto your e-juice after subsisting on China-made gunk. I would be thrilled if you could answer my questions without giving away your proprietary trade secrets and such.

Does the ultrasonic vaporizer in the e-cigs require glycerin as a flavor carrier,
or would it work with just aqueous extracts?

I am curious if it is known whether people prefer the taste of the Absolute Products over the Regular Organic Line? Right now I am leaning towards the Regular organic flavors, as they have been all vape-able, and consistently good on every flavor.

I love the overfilled Strawberry Granita (extra low strength).
Is it possible to adjust nicotine levels down to 2 mg for an ounce bottle? I am quite sensitive to nicotine..

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Well I just altered my second order to an ounce, because of your post, Annette. Glad I found you. Please keep it up! Prompt delivery service like Amazon! Such a difference from Ganges-River-Tasting e-juice!

I ordered Naked Vanilla because of red hens glowing reviews of it.
I must say I do not like Thill In Vanilla.

looking forward to trying Hawaiian Guava, Forbidden Fig, celestial honeydew, Creme Caramel, Plum Crazy, in vino, snakebite, & pinnepple, from the absolute line.

As an aside, I liked all three of the three non-absolute sampler flavors I tried - french vanilla, black marshmellow cherry, and blackberry vanilla.

Whereas, it was 1 out of 3 for the absolute, as I didn't like Thill in Vanilla or Raspberry Souffle, maybe they need a good steeping? (in the process). i only liked strawberry granita out of the three absolute VV flavors i tried, but I liked it way more than the three non-absolute flavors.

I would like to know which of the non-absolute flavors have alcohol in them, and which don't.

What is the process with distilled water to dilute flavors after evaporation?

Do any of the flavors contain vitamins/minerals/enzymes beneficial biomolecules?

Omnispro, sorry for the late reply. This last week was one of those weeks where I worked constantly but my to do list just kept getting longer! Thank you for your patience with me!

To answer your questions, all the non-absolute flavors have some organic ethyl alcohol in them as do the tobacco flavors. To dilute with distilled water, add just a SMALL amount at a time as a little goes a long way! Generally about 1 to 1.5 mL per 1 ounce bottle will be plenty and more may make the e-liquid too diluted. All flavors will have phytochemicals in them because they are extracted from plants! I have never tested for specific vitamins, minerals etc and I'm not sure exactly how the benefits would translate when vaped but I'd sure love to know the answer to that, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread