markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Multiple pv :)

2.5 io6 is on the vvpv top feeder. Top notch for flavor.

1.5 Cisco 306 is on a new 18650 bottom feed that I just won recently. Huge capacity, fits nicely at work.

2.5 fusion cartos and m1a1 tank on the buzz pro (rugged, high performance, more convenient than a box when working with tools)

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
I was happy within about 24 hours. Mine stays really soaked in the bottom feeder, if it's not gurgling a little I add more eliquid. In another active thread someone mentioned trying a drip shield to let you really soak the atty if there's any chance it's getting even slightly dry; the bottom feeder has a massive cup, and the 306 adapter fits well, so it's a non-issue for me.

On the vvpv, with IO6, I pump the button once every 2 inhales, more or less. I should probably look at a drip shield for that, but have been pretty happy with the setup.

caged

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Laurel, MD
I've been waiting for an excuse to get an Empire drip shield or two, but have been worried about the airflow restriction. Unlike most, I like an airy draw I can sip slowly on for great taste, warmth, and vapor. Attys like the i06 and Cisco 306s are tighter than I like. Ikenvape's 510s are OK. Have not tried the Avid 510 yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread