Chai, Chai and did I say Chai?

i just got my order today. i ordered all 6 mg
chai
hype
gorilla juice
boba's bounty
watermellon
craveloupe

have to say - i agree with dspin - chai is tops - then its a tossup 'tween gorilla and craveloupe.

after all the raving about boba's, i went ahead and ordered 18 ml, thinking i would love it, but i only ordered 6 ml of the chai.
manOman did i ever get that reversed!

KEITH97M3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
HONOLULU, HAWAII
nu-vapor.com
Hmm, these are my favorites so far but haven't yet tried some of the recent additions.:p

Ps, thanks Ben and Christy for the order that I just received today!!!:) Things are tough for me right now in Hawaii and your kindness was very much appreciated. Wrote a small review today on the Boba's thread.:p http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...obas-bounty-review-thread-52.html#post3010675

Aloha, Keith

dsc03536sd.jpg

KEITH97M3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
HONOLULU, HAWAII
nu-vapor.com
you are so funny KEITH97M3!

still laughing.

Hey miss Junquedujour!!:) Hope you are enjoying your new Reo Mini and glad you finally gave AveJuice a try. I see you like the Gorilla Juice even though I remember you telling me that you weren't too keen on trying a banana flavor.:laugh: Even someone like me who is strictly a tobacco only guy can't resist the addicting taste of Gorilla's.

Later after I find a new place to move and get back to work, I have to give the craveloupe and the rest of the new flavors a try. One thing that I learned with AveJuice is, "don't knock it till you try it".:p

Aloha, Keith

junquedujour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
southwest misery
I see you like the Gorilla Juice even though I remember you telling me that you weren't too keen on trying a banana flavor.:laugh: Even someone like me who is strictly a tobacco only guy can't resist the addicting taste of Gorilla's.

interesting though, to me the banana flavor is not the key flavor in the gorilla juice. i mean it is there, but it's subtle - actually kinda like all the flavors used to make gorilla juice ... ummmm whatever they are. :)

SilentVapidity

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Minnesota
I have a sample of gorilla juice enroute to me. I hope it's good. Boba's didn't even come close to my liking. I just couldn't get "into" it like other folks do...I even steeped it for a month. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that gorilla juice will be better. I like how the description read so I thought I would give AV another try.

Me too -- and I really *wanted* to like Boba's Bounty because I'm a Star Wars phreak and because of the hype. I tried it over the course of several weeks, but it never struck that magical chord. So I gave it to my boyfriend, who of course loves it, and he ordered Gorilla Juice, which we both love. The banana is fab. I hope you like it!

KEITH97M3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
HONOLULU, HAWAII
nu-vapor.com
I see another sample order in my future.

Keith, the picture of restraint!! lol!!

:laugh: Well, I learned my lesson long ago to not wait until the last 20ml of AveJuice before re-ordering.:p Many times I have had to dig into my little "box of horrors" just to get by. Now, once I see my 100ml bottle hit the half way mark, I start to panic and have to place an order. I can honestly say that I have tried probably over 1000 juices as of now, fell for the hype of so many but AveJuice is the only one I keep coming back to. Now that I have a new Precious LV2 with juice dispenser, vaping is so easy with just having to refill juice and swap out batteries. 6-8ml per day is my average so juice does run out fast.:)

Here is a pic of my current "box of horrors", juice that I have tried but do not like.

Aloha, Keith

dsc03639d.jpg

CapableVapable

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2010
U.S.
Me too -- and I really *wanted* to like Boba's Bounty because I'm a Star Wars phreak and because of the hype. I tried it over the course of several weeks, but it never struck that magical chord. So I gave it to my boyfriend, who of course loves it, and he ordered Gorilla Juice, which we both love. The banana is fab. I hope you like it!

That's odd to me, as Gorilla Juice strikes me as Boba's with a hint of banana. Not saying that's what it is, but that's how I taste it for the most part. It is good, though. Really good.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
That's odd to me, as Gorilla Juice strikes me as Boba's with a hint of banana. Not saying that's what it is, but that's how I taste it for the most part. It is good, though. Really good.

You would be right. It is "basically" Boba's with some Banana-esque flavorings but I take 2 base tobacco elements out of the Gorilla Juice to help it interact better with the--best word is-- "potassium" side of the banana flavors. The lack of those 2 tobacco flavorings though have been why many people love Gorilla Juice but can't do Boba's.

P.S. - excuse my over use of quotation marks, I do that whenever I want to truncate some lengthy explanation into one word or phrase.

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
Ya know, just when I think that bobas or gorilla is my favorite......I vape on flue cured and the throat hit is so sensational that I start to question myself as to which is my true favorite. I will be ordering a few that I have yet to try, so one of those will probably take over first place.

Moral of the story is......Alien Visions ejuices are king. All of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread