What is your favorite BWB flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentVapidity

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Minnesota
just got the notification my order is on the way! I'm super excited to try them but really not looking forward to waiting for them to steep. :p The green apple should be good out of the mail as there is no tobacco, right? Is the same true for Malty Toffee or will it need to steep as well as the tobacco ones?

I hit my green apple straightaway from the mail, and it was lovely.

**edited to add: A lot of folks say that Casablance has a peppery / jalapeno taste right away, and I agree with that. It sure does, and I sure love that! But, I also like my food extra-extra-spicy :) Anyway, the peppery / jalapeno taste tames over time. I vape my casa straight out of the mail for a week, then set it aside for a month to settle down.

Last edited:

udlike2no2

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
South NJ
I hit my green apple straightaway from the mail, and it was lovely.

**edited to add: A lot of folks say that Casablance has a peppery / jalapeno taste right away, and I agree with that. It sure does, and I sure love that! But, I also like my food extra-extra-spicy :) Anyway, the peppery / jalapeno taste tames over time. I vape my casa straight out of the mail for a week, then set it aside for a month to settle down.

Hum I didn't taste that I tasted a mild blend of tobacco with a slight coco taste on exhale.

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
If I was going to be stranded on an island and I had to pick 5 flavors they'd be (in no particular order) RY4, E-Joker, Casablanca, Applewood, and Vanilla Bean...

Id probably also line my pockets with some Maple Tobacco, Malty toffee, Cappuccino, Blueberry, and Hunter's Blend... you know, sneak it on the plane...

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
BacKo
BacKo
BacKo

did I mention
BacKo?

If I was stuck on a deserted island and only had one it would be BacKo! I like many others a lot but BacKo is King!
(just hope I have a way to charge my batts on that island)

How long does your beloved BacKo need to steep? I have some but havent tried it yet...

Brutus Buckeye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Body in Knoxville, TN
www.facebook.com
How long does your beloved BacKo need to steep? I have some but havent tried it yet...

LOL, it nevers lasts long enough to steep. I go through about 3 ml a day of the BacKo then other flavors thrown in for variety. I have 3 Phids and a Reo Mini going all the time! LOL

netbususer

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
North Texas
Just got my juice today! :D

I'm staying out of the tobaccos as long as I can so I've only sampled the caramel cappuccino, green apple, and malty toffee.

The caramel cappuccino tastes very much like a cappuccino. I can't really detect the caramel yet, but I'm sure it will come out after some steeping. (Or if I could be bothered adjusting the voltage on my Buzz to find a sweet spot. :p) The green apple tastes like a green apple jolly rancher on the inhale but has that fresh taste of an apple on the exhale. Tastes a bit more like a red delicious at this point but it does have that apple freshness and is also very good.

Though so far, my favorite has to be the malty toffee! The only juice I've had similar was the EcoPure Rich and the only similarity really is the texture of the vapor if that makes any sense. The toffee taste is definitely the taste that is left in my mouth and this malty toffee actuals puts out more vapor than the 100%VG Ecopure Rich! I think this will be my all day vape until I get into the tobacco flavors. I may test out the casanova before it steeps just to see if I can taste that spiciness but the casanova smells very strongly of cocoa or vanilla extract to me. It's a very pungent smell with some bite to it much like something spicy, but I don't detect any peppers with my nose.

Over all I'm very impressed all ready and am very glad I was pointed in this direction! You definitely will have my continued business. :)

EDIT: I just tried the Casablanca and it tastes how it smells. I don't taste any tobacco at this point but just very heavy amounts of a dark/bitter cocoa. It's not the most pleasant so it is going to be set aside to steep for a few weeks before I revisit it. I have a feeling when the tobacco starts coming through and the cocoa is toned down a bit it will be excellent!

Last edited:

Rar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2011
Champlain Valley, NY
@netbususer: I vaped my caramel cappuccino all day today and it really hit the spot. When I first received it, all I could taste was strong coffee with little or no caramel. The born on date was 4/13, but I didn't really begin enjoying it as much until about a week ago. The caramel will show up - just give it time. I will be ordering a 30ml bottle of this.

netbususer

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
North Texas
The bottle of HFN I am vaping is dated 3/21/11 and it is kicking my .... right now. It gets better every single day...I wish I could get this stuff steeped a year like a bottle of wine and see how it vapes!

Don, this may not be a bad business model. :p Start making ridiculously large batches of the popular flavors and start selling them pre-aged at a different price.

Still vaping this Malty Toffee and damn it is good! I'm going to have to order a lot more of it so that I won't run out! I'm definitely going to give the tobaccos at least another week before I get into them for first trial taste.

The only negative I've been able to find so far with your liquids is they taste so good that I almost feel sick at 24mg! Going to have to lower my nic levels on my next purchase. :p

udlike2no2

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
South NJ
The only negative I've been able to find so far with your liquids is they taste so good that I almost feel sick at 24mg! Going to have to lower my nic levels on my next purchase.

That's what is whats happening to me also so I am at 12mgs and I am thinking about going to 6mgs and have a very slight headache from vaping more at 12 8(, Hum if I mix some of the same BRB 0mgs will this make my 12 in to a 6mg and be the same as if I just ordered 6mgs???

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
That's what is whats happening to me also so I am at 12mgs and I am thinking about going to 6mgs and have a very slight headache from vaping more at 12 8(, Hum if I mix some of the same BRB 0mgs will this make my 12 in to a 6mg and be the same as if I just ordered 6mgs???

Equal parts 12mg and 0mg = a bunch of 6mg... just make sure its mixed well!

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Sure will udlike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread