Status
Not open for further replies.

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
I hear so many good things about the Casablanca and am so tempted to try it. I never cared much for tobacco tastes, since I was a menthol smoker, but the reviews and the description of the Casablanca are sure tempting me.

Its fantastic... its very rich, very turkish... great tobacco taste with a nice bite. One of my favorite vapes is 70/30 casablanca/menthol medium mixture... drool

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
I have been thinking the same thing as of late. I am debating on getting this or Dulce, I've a good deal of sweeter vapes, but not very many tobaccos. Mayhaps it's time to expand my horizons?

Why don't you get both and then you can let me know how the Dulce is. I'm considering that one myself.

Rar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2011
Champlain Valley, NY
Why don't you get both and then you can let me know how the Dulce is. I'm considering that one myself.

My Dulce is 15 days old and I'm still getting a distinct floral taste. Reminds me of being in a flower shop or a funeral home. I try to vape it every day to see if it changes to the "milky caramel", as described on the website. I might try to mix it with something. Perhaps I was expecting it to resemble Vanilla Bean more.

Rar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2011
Champlain Valley, NY
Dulce is in my all day vape rotation. I leave the cap off for a couple day's when I get it in the mail, then shake-n-vape. But it usually hits the desired flavor about a month after purchase.

Thanks Vapi. Think I'll put it aside for another couple of weeks. I have read superb things about this flavor. I have, or used to have 30ml, but because I keep tasting it, it is dwindling.

francis_a

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2011
The Granite State
It's tough for me to choose a fave brew as I rotate among many flavors on a daily basis. Even on a single day, I have 4 flavors loaded on EgoT tanks.

But ...... first time I really spent lots of vape time with the RY4 and eJokers and man, I wasn't able to put down eJokers while chugging down a couple bottles last night. They went well together.

I got a sample of a very potent 24mg 11/2010 born Dulce from A.G. and I gotta tell ya, this thing is the bomb. I normally vape 6mg and 12mg at times but an aged 24mg Dulce is unbelievable. TH is phenomenal, it actually made me cough a lot. What's surprising is, the flavor is outstanding. I can't believe a sweet vape can be this potent.

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
It's tough for me to choose a fave brew as I rotate among many flavors on a daily basis. Even on a single day, I have 4 flavors loaded on EgoT tanks.

But ...... first time I really spent lots of vape time with the RY4 and eJokers and man, I wasn't able to put down eJokers while chugging down a couple bottles last night. They went well together.

I got a sample of a very potent 24mg 11/2010 born Dulce from A.G. and I gotta tell ya, this thing is the bomb. I normally vape 6mg and 12mg at times but an aged 24mg Dulce is unbelievable. TH is phenomenal, it actually made me cough a lot. What's surprising is, the flavor is outstanding. I can't believe a sweet vape can be this potent.

Glad to hear there is still hope for my Dulce... It's too sweet for me, just my personal preference... but I'll keep trying : )

Tracker II

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2011
Illinois
I'm also glad to hear there's hope for the Dulce. The flowers make me swoon - reminding me of a funeral parlor and hence, unhappy memories. Hope that goes away.

Yah, don't give up Rar. It took just over 5 weeks for my Malty Toffee to settle down. At 4 weeks, it smelled like paint thinner to me so I offered it to another member if they would send me a reminder message at the five week point. Fortunately I never heard from him as it now tastes and smell great.

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Yah, don't give up Rar. It took just over 5 weeks for my Malty Toffee to settle down. At 4 weeks, it smelled like paint thinner to me so I offered it to another member if they would send me a reminder message at the five week point. Fortunately I never heard from him as it now tastes and smell great.

Aww, that might've be me :( LOL! I'm so forgetful!!!

I'm glad you like it though! ;)

Karma N Duality

May 17, 2011
Minnesota
1. Ejoker - I never was a menthol smoker but this stuff is awesome.
2. 555 - Best tobacco flavor I can think of from BWB.
3. Hazelnut/Strawberry - Yup, this is an awesome mix. I mix roughy 2 drops hazelnut to 1 drop strawberry.
4. RY4 - Waiting for some vanilla bean to get here to add a bit more.
5. Bluebacco - Nice vape combo, thanks for the suggestion.

I'm going to mix up some Malty/Peach to see how that one goes.

:vapor:

Karma N Duality

May 17, 2011
Minnesota
I want to like the BWB 555 but i think it needs to steep more i cant get the nutty taste from it yet and its settling down some now after 1 month but i still don't think its there yet 8(

What I've found is when the juice starts turning orange, it's ready. Mine has been steeping for over a month and I took a taste the other day and it was ready. I think the nut taste comes and goes for me depending on my taste buds that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread