What is your favorite BWB flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegioX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
New York
Favorite flavor? Backwoods Brew and click premium e-liquid. Just kidding. But seriously......I wish I knew so I could just stockpile and forget about it. Drives me crazy deciding which awesome flavor to vape all day.

Ejoker and ry4 are my favorites... followed by casablanca, applewood, malty toffee, cola, and I just tried caramel cappuccino in my 306 and tastes fantastic. my new coffee flavor, unless cafe mocha has anything to say when I crack that open.

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
I only vape two flavors: 1) BWB Espresso most of the time; and 2) BWB Backo (formerly Maxboro) occasionally. I'm no longer into trying tons of new flavors. These work well for me. :)

Espresso is really REALLY good. Haven't met a coffee I didnt like from BWB! Espresso tastes like good coffee smells...

bander68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Conroe, TX
I finally decided my vanilla bean was steeped enough to load a cart (yes, still using an eGo, that's a whole other issue-i'm trying to figure out a way to convince the wife I "need" a reo grand) and I gotta say this juice is sooooo nice after 3 weeks of steeping. It reminded me of cappucino at first, but as my taste buds got accustomed to it, the vanilla flavor came to life... Wowowow, this just shot up to #2 of my favorite flavors. My vacation started today, and what an awesome treat for the beginning of my well-earned break.
Thanks, Don! And thanks to the bwb crew who post here and rave about all these flavors i've ordered so far.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Hey Girl:)
Glad you found a favorite!!!!!!

Hiya, Wiskey. I really, really like Viginia. I like other BWB flavors too, don't get me wrong; I like Espresso and Cappuccino and Mocha, I like Malty and Malty Toffee (I often mix them), but my everyday vapes are Virginia and Menthol. I'm a happy camper.

Espresso is really REALLY good. Haven't met a coffee I didnt like from BWB! Espresso tastes like good coffee smells...

I really only have two that I vape also. Strawberry is my number one vape from BWB then Malty Toffee. I have really enjoyed the Hazelnut though. I have tried so many vendors and so many juices, but I have stopped buying other juices, I am usually disappointed so I have just stuck to ordering big 30 ml bottles of strawberry and malty toffee on the side. These are my all day vapes and most likely my only orders, usually one per week.

Thanks for the GREAT juice Don :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread