Status
Not open for further replies.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
IBTanked.....when I ordered, I ordered 2 complete tanks and 2 extra tank sections thinking I'd break some. Its been awhile....I'm just going to order more end caps and build 2 more tanks. I'm sure they break....but apparently you really have to apply yourself to do it. Mine have suffered some good falls onto hard surfaces and they're fine. Never a slipping issue either. Best I've used so far....and I love cargo tanks! Worth every penny.

Lombaowski

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2013
DC via the 313
My favorite right now is the Artemas (UDCT) tank from Smok. You can take a look at an overview of it, as well as the Smok DCT tank: UDCT (Artemas) Tank Quick Look - YouTube

Both of these are my favorites as of right now, but I'm also going to be looking into an AGR tank in the near future. Hope this helps!
I really like this one also. Holds a lot of eliquid, not messy and the carto change is pretty simple if you follow Bad Attitude's suggestions.

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
I personally can't stand the protanks, or any bottom coil clearo. The only clearo I would use, if it didn't have a polycarbonate tank, is the iclear. I don't think you're going to get much of a different answer from a regular carto-tank user, and it will be vice-versa with regular protank users. We both secretly hate each other.

sigtausteve

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2013
Lawton, OK, USA
I agree. I tried the MT3 and was pretty much like "FAIL" :/. I do like the Vivi Novas (both by Vision and by Smok) but i found that when they get 1/2-2/3 empty they start give dry hits and you have to do the "tippy swirly" thing to get the wick wet again. Thats what i like about the Cartos. You can punch them to you desired hole size, put them in a tank and vape it till the tank is empty with no issues (at least i haven't had any). I have had some 1 carto so far with a manufacture defect of the air hole being blocked but thats it.

Rob S.

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2012
Darien, Connecticut
+1 for IBTanked. Reasonably priced, thick pyrex glass, low profile caps. No leaks.

They don't offer custom bottom caps with a recess, so if you want your tank flush, use non-flanged cartos.

Vaperfexion Reactor Cartomator Tanks are solid as well.

6u3apyja.jpg

Unfortunately they are rarely available.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

darkgear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Islands in the middle of the sea
Vaperfexion Reactor Cartomator Tanks are solid as well.

6u3apyja.jpg

Unfortunately they are rarely available.

Nice! I've been wanting a vaperfexion tank for awhile. A PRO-V, V2 or Reactor but I just can't pull the trigger. I think i have to have a Kir Fanis Prive first...

sgenn99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2012
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
I have a couple of Kir Fanis tanks I absolutely love, and a Vaperfexion Pro V that is apparently limited edition (it has the alternating teardrops. Ibtanked makes some awesome carto tanks as well, and I have a couple of Phiniac tanks I love, too. I get a bit carried away, you might say lol. As long as they don't slide off my carto in my pocket, I am happy, though.

pelton54

Moved On
Oct 16, 2013
Those bella tanks look very well made. Very unique as well. another work of art IMO. A little rich for my blood though. Eventually i would like to get something like that.

ne7a3ujy.jpg

Yea I absolutely love mine so far! Plus my friend is a dealer so I don't have to order online I can see them in person and choose my favorite!:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread