What is your favorite disposable ecig for emergencies?

Discussion in 'Disposable E-cigarettes' started by bnrkwest, Aug 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. bnrkwest

bnrkwest Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I have plenty of PV's & APV's but sometimes if I forget something and can't vape or have dead batts and I need a quick fix, I have gone out and bought a disposable. I have tried a few, one was years back and I forget the namet, but it had the best menthol flavor, helped me get off cigs and back to ecigs 2 years ago.
    A week ago I bought a Finn at WalMart, 8 nic, menthol. It has a great menthol flavor, sort of minty. I just needed a vape fix so got that. Flavor was not bad, size is a mini.
    Yesterday just for the heck of it I bough a Blu menthol at WalMart. The power was there it is a bigger size batt, but the menthol was yuck, maybe I can add some good juice to it! LOL But I have these couple in my purse incase I need a vape but didn't take my good stuff with me. Also how do you find the nic level on a Blu? I only found 18+ and is that nic level or age of sale allowed?? Not sure! LOL

So what have you found for disposables that are not too bad for emergencies? Thanks for sharing! bnrk

2. RoseB

RoseB Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Hands down the logic platinum. I liked their disposable so much, that I bought a rechargeable when it came out. Cheap things in stores is my guilty pleasure. It's sad, because I've got nice things from online vendors. The FIN isn't too bad either. I ended up giving it away. Family member needed a backup.

3. bnrkwest

Supporting member
    Who carries the Logic Platinum? Thanks! bnrk

4. chellemmm

chellemmm Chihuahua Queen ECF Veteran

NJoy King. I dunno about the level of nic, tho. I just buy when a true emergency occurs, because I usually ALWAYS have backups to my backup.

5. Thunderball

Thunderball Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Im sorry, but if I needed a nic fix and mine broke.... I would drive to where ever my other stuff/supplies were at. But I always carry backups. Ive learned my lesson.

Not a good answer to your question, but im not buying quicki mart e cigs.

6. IBCR Media

IBCR Media Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

7. thinkingaboutit

thinkingaboutit Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Seconded...but I haven't tried many disposables. I just placed an order for ten minis even still having six regular flings left. They are handy and last far better than I expected.

8. mcol

mcol Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Thirded. Flings are great and reasonable in price.

9. patkin

patkin Vaping Master ECF Veteran

I like both Njoy King Bold and the same in menthol. I get Bold because they're expensive and I don't have to hit it as much. I was a menthol smoker and absolutely hate mint in vape. Eating... fine.. not vaping. Menthol is menthol and mint is mint.. nothing alike except the coolness. I've been burned on soooo many "menthols" but Njoy is the real deal.

Edit: I am, however, going to try Whitecloud Fling because I don't like what I've heard about the Njoy company and don't want to support it. I figure the four I've already bought isn't going to make or break them though.

10. Caridwen

Caridwen ECF Moderator Senior Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I'll move this to disposables.

11. Caridwen

Caridwen ECF Moderator Senior Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I have a couple Apollo disposables around. Not the cheapest disposable, but that's what got me vaping.

12. Flavored

Flavored Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Fourth'd . . .

13. RoseB

I've never really considered ordering disposables online. Only purchase them in very desperate (or curious) moments.The njoy is another I' ve passed up on. Walmart is the only local retailer, that carries them. Would rather pick up a pack of Fin cartos. About the Logic, it's a jersey based business. Their products show up in smoke shops and independently owned gas stations. 100% pg fluid made in China.

14. LisaR

LisaR Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I got some WC mini Flings a couple of weeks ago, and I've been very happy with them for just pulling out for a couple of drags when I'm out and about. So happy, in fact, that I'm shopping around for a rechargeable cig-alike. I'm almost completely sold on the SI Volt... Still researching a little, though.

15. mooshi

mooshi Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Thanks for the Fling recommendation! :) Gonna pick up a few to take with me camping. :D

16. LisaR

LisaR Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Get the 10 pack of Flings. They're on sale for the best deal.

17. bnrkwest

Supporting member
    I totally get that, I just happen to be hours away from my nearest B&M so my only option is a disposable if I run out of something while out and about. Actually only a few places even sell disposables here. I am in the boonies! LOL bnrk

18. RoseB

Being out in the boonies :) The closest B&M shop is several hours away. I think disposable e cigs are doing ok here, because cigarettes are 7-8 bucks a pack. Plus you can't smoke anywhere. You have to be 25 feet away from any door. Unless it's your house. Right now I am down to 3 cig-likes. Used to have 8, but gave them away. I know quite a few smokers. Some are now ex smokers ;)

19. tanzmitpalmer

tanzmitpalmer Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Probably NJoy King Gold for me... but hot damn, do I NOT ever want to pay $8 for one day of use again... arggh.

20. BlueMoods

BlueMoods Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Around here, it's one of three Finn, CleanCig, Njoy - take your pick, it beats no vape but, barely. Haven't had to grab one in over a year.

: halo, apollo
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.