What is your favorite disposable ecig for emergencies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoseB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2012
Washington
Are the Logic disposables two pieces? The disposable and rechargeable ecigs look identical. The disposable looks like it can be recharged. Any comments on the flavors of the Logic? I'd like to try them.
You can't recharge the disposable logic. It is a 2 piece. The tobacco has a vanilla favor. The menthol is minty (love it). Logic has pretty good size cartos, which is nice. It doesn't dry up before the battery dies. Trying an njoy king right now. Feels tiny compared to my MVP lol.

amax

Feb 18, 2013
US
"You can't recharge the disposable logic. It is a 2 piece. The tobacco has a vanilla favor. The menthol is minty (love it)."

I'm traveling at the moment and I decided to travel with Logic Platinum cartridges and Power Series batteries rather than have EGO Clearomizers exploding eliquid all over my suitcase. Sometimes the disposable Logic batteries do recharge but they're definitely not the same as the Power Series batteries even though they look the same and fit the USB charger. One of them burnt out in the charger and took the charger with it, so beware. Don't leave them charging for more than an hour or two.

I REALLY, REALLY like the Platinum flavor (although it would be better about 20% stronger imho). I got a few menthol cartridges as well and after I while I worked out that the Platinum tobacco liquid has a tiny hint of Spearmint, as does the Menthol e-liquid. You can refill the cartridges a few times but they burn out quicker with the disposable batteries. Also I refill the Platinum cartridge with Crystal Clear vaping RY-4 and the mix with the residual Platinum flavor is a total knockout. Maybe the best flavor I've tasted yet. Who knew? :)

So does anyone (with better taste buds than me) know what e-liquid brand is closest to the Platinum? Logic won't sell their e-liquid separately. When I get back to the States it will be my quest to find an equivalent. I read somewhere else that Alien Visions C&D is similar to the Platinum. Soon I'll find out.

Back to the original post, my vote for backup disposables is obviously for the Logic Platinums but also the Njoy Kings. Just about everything else left me wanting and I tried many, many different disposables. Logic ships stuff pretty quickly too.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Fifth'd...

Sixth'd...

The Fling (Original) has 400 puffs = 2 packs analog cigs. If buy 10 they're (with postage) $3.50 each...20 they're $3.25 each.

Have 3 different clearo/batt combinations I use at home but when I head out the door I stick a couple Flings in my pocket and I'm all set.

As a former Menthol smoker...I like "Zero K" and "Banana" flavors the most.

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
Can you buy the Fling Mini's in a store or are they only available online?

Pretty sure the Fling is only available online ...

I always keep a few at work (hidden) and in the car ...

Just checked the White Cloud site, and a little disappointed that the price is creeping up. I seem to recall that you could get 10 Minis for about $25 last year, now it $39 ... :blink:

ccm2000

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
California
Any recommendations on the best tobacco flavor with higher nicotine?

I'd recommend a 10 pack of White Cloud Fling Mini's in a variety of flavors. I like the Apache and Bora Bora (tobacco) and Zero K (menthol). The regular flavor does not resemble tobacco at all for me. I give away the sweeter flavors like peach, apple, strawberry, vanilla and lime/coconut. Espresso's pretty good too. The tobaccos tend to be an acquired taste.
In my hood, 7-11's are selling NJoy Kings two for $7.99. That's half price and a comparable deal to the Fling mini's. Njoy Kings are tobacco flavor only. Reg and menthol. Both brands come in high nic varieties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread