What is your favorite disposable ecig for emergencies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorelei

ECF Veteran
I like Glo Blueberry, comes with a hookah-style tip. Only sold at Parker's convenience stores in GA and SC, AFAIK. Also come in Strawberry, Peach, Watermelon. The Strawberry was yucky. I don't care for peach or watermelon, so didn't try those. Cig2.0s aren't great, but better than nothing...and I've seen them in more places. Raspberry Mint and Vanilla are vapeable.

Trypno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
Here at work we only have the V2 and NJoy King disposables. I left my MVP at home one night and bought the V2, but it was a mistake on my part because the V2, to me anyway, tastes literally like vomit, straight up regurgitation.
Next time I forget I'll probably give the NJoy a whirl.
I should also note that after I started vaping on a mod, I noticed my VUSE tasted like plastic, whereas before it had been perfectly acceptable. Dagum healing taste buds.

:EDIT:
Oh wait, we have Spirit disposables here too. Never heard of them, but I'll probably try one of those before the NJoy

Last edited:

bander68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Conroe, TX
I was searching for a disposable as a cheap way to introduce my wife to vaping. See my signature for my status. She's a half pack/day Capri lights smoker...barely a smoker at all... she wanted something very simple and lightweight, so I researched on ecf and found this thread. I ordered her some WC Flings, light, regular flavor. They arrived yesterday. Great price, great value it appears...except they taste blech. They're sweet, and barely tobacco like. She won't go for that. I need flavor recommendations...it needs to taste like a real cig, or at least not like a sugar cig.

WinstonSmith

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2013
Ohio
The White Cloud Regular flavor is like a Glade Plugin. The Apache flavor is much better if you are going the WC route. They really should make the Apache the "regular" flavor. The Njoy King is the closest I have ever had to a cigarette but they are an absolute ripoff price and performance wise. White Cloud has a lot of QC issues and they messed up a lot of my orders with the wrong flavors, and though they remedied the mistakes it was annoying so I gave up on them as well. White Cloud is the most affordable, and the Apache flavor is decent, but I think the WCs often start tasting burnt long before the battery wears out. They are by far the cheapest though. I wouldn't use them on a regular basis but they would be okay for emergencies or situations where you needed something cigalike for shorter periods of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread