• Drinks

• Fruit

• Candy

• Food/Desserts

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I started vaping I thought what's with all the stupid flavors. I just wanted something that tastes like my cigs. I chased for the flavor of my brand until one day a local shop said just try this, it's my favorite. It was a berry blend and omg! It was so good. I love candy and I thought if I could replace smoking by vaping delicious candy I'm in! Now I vape mostly fruit, some desert and drinks. The only tobacco I like is a pistachio rw4.

mojofilter

Mar 10, 2015
Florida, USA
I started with 50 ml of 24 mg vanilla and 25 ml of a 24 mg tobacco flavor. I hated the tobacco flavor, and I still have all but about 3 ml of it going unused. But I love the vanilla one. I tried a couple of fruit flavors, and really liked a grape one. Then I stumbled upon Happy Ending, by Pink Spot Vapors. It tastes like vanilla cupcakes or toasted marshmallow on the inhale and is minty on the exhale. I get that in 6 mg and have been diluting my vanilla with it. That's my adv. I'm down to my last 10 ml of each one. When they run out, I will quit vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread