What Juices would you suggest if i enjoyed these?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanIVap3InHere

Verified Member
May 10, 2013
Long Island, NY, USA
These are juices I've really liked from what i have tried so far. Based on these likes, any suggestions for others? I know I am asking for a lot, but I'm searching for liquids that have the whole package: Good vapor production, throat hit, and decent flavor with no chemical/ perfume after taste

1) Gorilla juice from AVE
2) Midas- Pink Lemonade from Vaperev
3) Green Peach Tea from Rawr Vapor
4) Gooey Butter Cake from Vapealicious (although i wish it could have a moderately better throat hit)

aubergine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
MD
I think that's a really good way to ask for suggestions, wish more did.
Here's a few -
If you like lemon flavor it's hard to beat Highbrow Limoncello - very authentic non-perfume citrus and well reviewed by many in here. I always like the Kick Bass line of ice teas, too - many varieties to choose from. Ahlusion has a great line of teas, and AIV (Alice in Vapeland) seems to specialize in them - haven't tried hers but again, lots of good reviews.
Kick Bass also makes my favorite Gooey Batter cake but I'm loving Ahlusion's bakery goods way more than any I've ever tried (a lot). Really unusually high quality. They want steeping.
There's lots and lots more of course, but those spring to mind.
I can't speak to tobacco flavors 'cause I loathe 'em.
Have fun!

Last edited:

Litta'sGabby

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Sandston, Virginia, United States
I know Mt Baker Vapor has had some issues with credit/debit card fraud, so be cautious, but I love their Zinger (iced tea/lemon) and T Razz (Raspberry iced tea) flavors. I did not have any problems ordering (don't jinx me!) but would recommend a prepaid card to be safe. I really want to order from them again, so that is my plan of action. I know the fraud is not on their part!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread