What kind of 100-200 watt VV mod do you have? Which one is reliable and tough? Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam harris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2015
North Carolina
There are so many mods on the market now that I figured it would be helpful for us to simplify and list some of the more reliable and tested mods instead of the new one that's out every week.

So lets hear it people!

Let's hear how much abuse your VV has endured and is still working.
How long have you had the mod?
100 to 200 watt only please.

This discussion is VV box mod only.

No mechanicals.

Thanks!

rallykid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2014
Michigan
My Ipv3 Li has held up great and has hit the pavement dozens of times as well as been slammed in a car door. Just some minor scratches that give it character. If it dies tomorrow I will go buy another one. That is the biggest endorsement I can give a product.

Adam harris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2015
North Carolina
My Ipv3 Li has held up great and has hit the pavement dozens of times as well as been slammed in a car door. Just some minor scratches that give it character. If it dies tomorrow I will go buy another one. That is the biggest endorsement I can give a product.

Dang that's a tough mod. Does it get hot with a low ohm build on it?

rallykid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2014
Michigan
I love the 3li. I avoided the 4 as I think the 3 li is a much better piece of equipment and kind of in the shadows of its higher numbered brother but will take the 3 over the 4 any day.

After being slammed in the car door and dozens of hits to the pavement it still vapes like day one and the small songs aren't really that noticeable.

I have had several Sigeleis and love them but I would go with the IPV over the 150tc. I compared them and for my wants the IPV was the right choice.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I have an original Sig 100W that's been beat on for 14 months. It was my first real mod so its been around the block. Daily use my entire time of ownership. So Sigelei should get a look.

I have an ipv1 the same age so P4U gets a nod also, but its only a 35W mod so it hasn't worked as hard I guess.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
I have an original Sig 100W that's been beat on for 14 months. It was my first real mod so its been around the block. Daily use my entire time of ownership. So Sigelei should get a look.

I have an ipv1 the same age so P4U gets a nod also, but its only a 35W mod so it hasn't worked as hard I guess.

Good luck with Sigelei' here too. Dropped banged flopped stepped on, never a problem. Have a couple of the 150 TC's now, don't use the TC but the battery life is fantastic.

Adam harris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2015
North Carolina

How bout the istick 100w? Has it passed the reliable test?

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
How bout the istick 100w? Has it passed the reliable test?

I got the first one early August. The second later in August. The next 2 end of September. They are all fine so far, but I can't consider that longevity. Which is a problem with everything I have. My oldest mods are Aug/Sep of 2014. They are: Sig 100W, ipv1, ZNA clone and istick 20W. All are working and in daily use.

Reactions: Adam harris

Adam harris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2015
North Carolina
I got the first one early August. The second later in August. The next 2 end of September. They are all fine so far, but I can't consider that longevity. Which is a problem with everything I have. My oldest mods are Aug/Sep of 2014. They are: Sig 100W, ipv1, ZNA clone and istick 20W. All are working and in daily use.
Nice. I have an istick 50w over a year old that still works.

Bubsmash

Nov 22, 2015
I just ended up getting into vaping about three weeks ago and my first box mod I ended up buying was the sigelei 150 TC. I really like it. It has been a huge leap up from the Kangertech Evod 2's I started with. I have a Sense Herakles on it running it around 22W so the battery life out of it has been great. I am also not a vape cloud chaser I really enjoy good flavor and I do not like the hot throat hits that allot of people do like. I researched allot and looked through allot of reviews before picking with what I chose.

Reactions: Adam harris

Adam harris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2015
North Carolina
I just ended up getting into vaping about three weeks ago and my first box mod I ended up buying was the sigelei 150 TC. I really like it. It has been a huge leap up from the Kangertech Evod 2's I started with. I have a Sense Herakles on it running it around 22W so the battery life out of it has been great. I am also not a vape cloud chaser I really enjoy good flavor and I do not like the hot throat hits that allot of people do like. I researched allot and looked through allot of reviews before picking with what I chose.

That's a great choice you made!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread